Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For US Citizens - Petition to Release JFK Documents
Fri, June 22, 2012 7:08:39 AM

FW: Petition: Office of Information Policy and Regulatory Affairs: Release the secret JFK Assassination Records | Change.org

We have started on online petition to obtain release of the secret JFK files. Please help us by signing the online petition and circulating the petition to others who would sign. We picked Change.org because it is considered the most effective online petition- every time one of you signs an e-mail is sent to Cass Sunstein at the White House and the Archivist of the United States informing them that you have signed. Please join in rolling back the secrecy surrounding the JFK assassination! And get others to sign too.

http://www.change.org/petitions/archivis...on-records
Adele Edisen Wrote:Fri, June 22, 2012 7:08:39 AM

FW: Petition: Office of Information Policy and Regulatory Affairs: Release the secret JFK Assassination Records | Change.org

We have started on online petition to obtain release of the secret JFK files. Please help us by signing the online petition and circulating the petition to others who would sign. We picked Change.org because it is considered the most effective online petition- every time one of you signs an e-mail is sent to Cass Sunstein at the White House and the Archivist of the United States informing them that you have signed. Please join in rolling back the secrecy surrounding the JFK assassination! And get others to sign too.

http://www.change.org/petitions/archivis...on-records

Thanks Adele, We now have over 500 signatures and are shooting for 2,000.

Help us and help us change the system!

Bill Kelly
JFKcountercoup
Bill, All, I simply can't believe you can't get tens to hundreds of thousands of signatures. Need to brainstorm. Has this been mentioned on Black Ops? I'm sure Len would. Find someone [or a few] with a large public profile soon to be on TV or radio to mention this publicly. Etc. Et al. Can we find one House member to mention the petition or the issue in the House? Bernie Sanders? Can we get King's wife to mention it [and also call for release of all on her husband]? Will Ventura mention it next show he is on? Its summer and universities are out, but use university websites all at your alma mater. McKenny? Occupy? CCR? Wecht? Turner? Will Stone speak out? Facebook? Twitter? Can someone get Al Jazeera or RT to mention it? One state senator somewhere? Ron Paul? Some movie star or other famous person? Some popular music group? Come on...all...brainstorm..it takes just one break in the dam to start the flood! :banghead: Confusedmallprint:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Bill, All, I simply can't believe you can't get tens to hundreds of thousands of signatures. Need to brainstorm. Has this been mentioned on Black Ops? I'm sure Len would. Find someone [or a few] with a large public profile soon to be on TV or radio to mention this publicly. Etc. Et al. Can we find one House member to mention the petition or the issue in the House? Bernie Sanders? Can we get King's wife to mention it [and also call for release of all on her husband]? Will Ventura mention it next show he is on? Its summer and universities are out, but use university websites all at your alma mater. McKenny? Occupy? CCR? Wecht? Turner? Will Stone speak out? Facebook? Twitter? Can someone get Al Jazeera or RT to mention it? One state senator somewhere? Ron Paul? Some movie star or other famous person? Some popular music group? Come on...all...brainstorm..it takes just one break in the dam to start the flood! :banghead: Confusedmallprint:

Haven't heard from Len O, but we are reaching out to media - and need to get celebs who pushed for JFK Act to follow up and support his effort.

BK
JFKcountercoup
Bill Kelly Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Bill, All, I simply can't believe you can't get tens to hundreds of thousands of signatures. Need to brainstorm. Has this been mentioned on Black Ops? I'm sure Len would. Find someone [or a few] with a large public profile soon to be on TV or radio to mention this publicly. Etc. Et al. Can we find one House member to mention the petition or the issue in the House? Bernie Sanders? Can we get King's wife to mention it [and also call for release of all on her husband]? Will Ventura mention it next show he is on? Its summer and universities are out, but use university websites all at your alma mater. McKenny? Occupy? CCR? Wecht? Turner? Will Stone speak out? Facebook? Twitter? Can someone get Al Jazeera or RT to mention it? One state senator somewhere? Ron Paul? Some movie star or other famous person? Some popular music group? Come on...all...brainstorm..it takes just one break in the dam to start the flood! :banghead: Confusedmallprint:

Haven't heard from Len O, but we are reaching out to media - and need to get celebs who pushed for JFK Act to follow up and support his effort.

BK
JFKcountercoup

Idea - can you get GJ or someone to make a snappy video with interesting anomalies re Dallas, followed by the history of 'foot-dragging' and 'hanky-panky' on documents, and have at the end the petition info / web address - and try to make it go viral? If it can just catch the attention of the twitteratti and the Utuberatti it will catch on and on and on and on! Guns and Butter on KPFA. There are good shows on internet similar to Len's show [but not focused just on black ops] that would promote this, or have you on to discuss it. It might even be politic to reach out to a select few on the 'other side' who would still support this. While most of the Congress is bought and paid for, there has to be one or two who would sign on and speak to this publicly - preferably in Congress. Would Ramsey Clark at this point? Another tactic would be to get one of the enemy [such as papa Bush] on tape saying no or just avoiding the issue or person asking him - though this would only work on those in the 'know'. If you can get someone high profile enough and get it to a press conference, the media [some, not under direct CIA Mockingbird / Sunstein contol] might cover it. Huffington Post? Other progressive media..no matter how small... Mother Jones, Daily Worker, Occupied Wall Street Journal, et al. Contact the recent authors who've done good books on or related to the JFK case to put it in their talks and on their websites. Set up a skype conference call to brainstorm on this with various groups of people. Would Bill Moyers touch this? In letters to the editor of small papers in Vermont, Berkeley, S.F., NYC, college towns around the nation. Would one of the Kennedys speak out and sign on [those that haven't all been killed by now]? Paul Crag Roberts. Any political figures in Dallas [even though it is not a local issue per se]. All still alive who were part of the various investigations. Don't neglect reaching out to Europe and elsewhere too for moral support. Ask Doug Horne for ideas and names. GF is said to be very ill, but if someone has his ear for ideas, some of the witnesses, perhaps a website with short videos [even sent in by webcam] with people just saying 'I support/endorse this effort' - giving their name and anything else they choose to move others],.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Bill Kelly Wrote:

BK
JFKcountercoup

Idea - can you get GJ or someone to make a snappy video with interesting anomalies re Dallas, followed by the history of 'foot-dragging' and 'hanky-panky' on documents, and have at the end the petition info / web address - and try to make it go viral? If it can just catch the attention of the twitteratti and the Utuberatti it will catch on and on and on and on! Guns and Butter on KPFA. There are good shows on internet similar to Len's show [but not focused just on black ops] that would promote this, or have you on to discuss it. It might even be politic to reach out to a select few on the 'other side' who would still support this. While most of the Congress is bought and paid for, there has to be one or two who would sign on and speak to this publicly - preferably in Congress. Would Ramsey Clark at this point? Another tactic would be to get one of the enemy [such as papa Bush] on tape saying no or just avoiding the issue or person asking him - though this would only work on those in the 'know'. If you can get someone high profile enough and get it to a press conference, the media [some, not under direct CIA Mockingbird / Sunstein contol] might cover it. Huffington Post? Other progressive media..no matter how small... Mother Jones, Daily Worker, Occupied Wall Street Journal, et al. Contact the recent authors who've done good books on or related to the JFK case to put it in their talks and on their websites. Set up a skype conference call to brainstorm on this with various groups of people. Would Bill Moyers touch this? In letters to the editor of small papers in Vermont, Berkeley, S.F., NYC, college towns around the nation. Would one of the Kennedys speak out and sign on [those that haven't all been killed by now]? Paul Crag Roberts. Any political figures in Dallas [even though it is not a local issue per se]. All still alive who were part of the various investigations. Don't neglect reaching out to Europe and elsewhere too for moral support. Ask Doug Horne for ideas and names. GF is said to be very ill, but if someone has his ear for ideas, some of the witnesses, perhaps a website with short videos [even sent in by webcam] with people just saying 'I support/endorse this effort' - giving their name and anything else they choose to move others],.....

Whose GJ?

Who can make a snappy video?

BK
Gil Jesus.
[URL="https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?2779-New-gil-jesus-jfk-channel-at-youtube"]https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?2779-New-gil-jesus-jfk-channel-at-youtube
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...us-website[/URL]
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Gil Jesus.
[URL="https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?2779-New-gil-jesus-jfk-channel-at-youtube"]https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?2779-New-gil-jesus-jfk-channel-at-youtube
[/URL]https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...us-website

Thanks Magda. I just used the initials so as not to obligate Gil in any way. There are others too who could do the same...but he came to mind as someone who had the know-how and all the needed video at hand. :captain:
Well,I signed the petition yesterday.Now,I start getting email messages from Change.org. for other petitions to sign.So I'm pissed off now..............

It will be my last online petition signing.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Keith Millea Wrote:Well,I signed the petition yesterday.Now,I start getting email messages from Change.org. for other petitions to sign.So I'm pissed off now..............

It will be my last online petition signing.

You can simply request that you not receive any more notices from them. It's right on the page, you just have to click it and wham, bam, zoom, you are no longer receiving any updates. Sorry you were put off by their tactics. I have also used another on line petition service that I had thought was good, but decided to go with Change.org because they did exactly what you complain about. Every time someone signs the petition the intended recipients - National Archivist Ferraro and Dizinformation Czar Cass Sunstein, whose dissertation on Conspiracy Theories makes me want to antaganize him to the point where he at least begins to pay attention to us. I hope he gets the same message you did.

BK
[URL="http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2012/07/kelly-jfk-countercoup-on-corbett-report.html"]JFKcountercoup: Kelly on Corbett Report Radio

http://www.change.org/petitions/office-o...on-records

[/URL]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 15 2022 documents release David Butler 0 520 15-12-2022, 09:18 PM
Last Post: David Butler
  Permindex, CMC Documents John Kowalski 5 3,600 20-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  Bloomfield Documents Download John Kowalski 3 3,313 04-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  David Talbot's Petition to reopen the 4 Assassinations Jim DiEugenio 4 4,196 21-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  National Archives releases first batch of 2017 JFK documents Anthony Thorne 154 168,384 10-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  MEMO FOR RECORD from New release - PROJECT LONGSTRIDE and Robert Webster David Josephs 4 6,324 12-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  CIA cannot find record of VISA request in 1959, AND THEY SHOULD - NEW RELEASE David Josephs 0 2,018 31-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Jim Engster Show in Louisiana on JFK documents etc. Joseph McBride 2 6,838 05-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  NARA releases third JFK document batch, including 533 CIA documents Anthony Thorne 7 7,787 04-11-2017, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Release doc#104-10164-10000 now! Anthony DeFiore 2 5,918 27-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Thomas Neal