Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fascism and Aristocratic Ideology
From nobility.org:

The aristocracy synthesizes the perfections of the community

Wedding in the Village Painting by Carl Pelz[Image: 800px-Carl_Petz_Brautzug.jpg] In effect, every city or region has what could be called a collective personality or a "common soul"

The reflections above consider the aristocracy from the point of view of the pole of perfection toward which it should tend. But the aristocracy can be considered further as expressing the collective perfection of a city or region.

In effect, every city or region has what could be called a collective personality or a "common soul" that, in a certain sense, is worth more than the sum of its individual personalities. This "common soul" is a synthesis of the perfections toward which its individuals, families, and classes tend. It is the collective product of their march toward perfection.

[Image: 405px-Robert_Edward_Lee.jpg] General Robert E. Lee, General-in-Chief of the Confederate Army

The aristocrat best expresses this "common soul." By elevating himself to a standard above the community, he becomes its embodiment. For this reason, he has the mission of representing its particular spirit. The superior task of the aristocrat is to conserve that spirit, elevate it, and make it progress. Thus his vocation is turned toward the common good.

Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites in the Allocutions of Pius XII: A Theme Illuminating American Social History (York, Penn.: The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family, and Property, 1993), American Appendix, p. 195.

[B]Nobility.org Editorial comment: [/B]

While American families move more than most Western peoples, many are still blessed with stability in one locale over many generations.
With this stability comes a bonding with the local people and the land they live on that so to speak "brands" people. They are no longer isolated individuals, not even isolated families, but Cajuns, Bostonians, Charlestonians, Philadelphians, Texans, and so forth.

Like a distilled, but slowly aging Scotch, this regional human type with its characteristics, aspirations, ideals, and particular perfections is gradually formed and passed on from one generation to another, especially among the local aristocracy.

There is love of God in this collective, multi-generational effort to develop a regional human type, for it is specific aspects of God's Perfection that are being reflected, cultivated, and glorified.

[Image: Subscription10.jpg]
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Painting by Albert Anker[Image: 800px-Anker_Grossvater_erz%C3%A4hlt_eine...e_1884.jpg] Christian compassion does not oblige one to feel sorry for someone who has what he needs to live in a manner suited to his social level.

Not a few Americans have an aversion to social and economic inequalities. This repulsion arises not so much from philosophical convictions as from a temperamental disposition at the heart of which lies a serious misconception about the nature of compassion.

Such mentalities believe that inequalities, particularly those of a social or economic character, invariably cause suffering in those of lower status. According to this misperception, even those with the means to lead a comfortable life suffer from the fact that others are richer than they. Behind this attitude, one perceives the unspoken presence of a philosophy of envy.

[Image: Subscription1.jpg]This attitude results from an erroneous interpretation of true Christian compassion in the face of socioeconomic inequalities.

Christian compassion does not oblige one to feel sorry for someone who has what he needs to live in a manner suited to his social level. Christian compassion simply elicits the desire to help those who lack the means to lead a dignified life according to the demands of human nature and their status. Accordingly, there is no reason for someone to feel guilty simply because he is richer or has a higher social standing than others. Nor does having less than others make the upright man suffer; rather, he is satisfied at seeing that others have more than he.
Painting by Michel-Garnier[Image: Michel-Garnier-A-fashionably-dressed-you...s-1787.jpg] The higher classes have the duty to shine in the eyes of the lower classes.

The erroneous interpretation of compassion affects some members of the traditional elites in a curious manner. They deem it their duty to disguise their high station, education and splendor. In doing so they misguidedly believe they are fulfilling their Christian duty to prevent others from suffering the humiliation of seeing people who are higher than themselves.

The precise opposite is true. The higher classes have the duty to shine in the eyes of the lower classes. The latter have the right to contemplate the splendor of the higher classes and to be inspired by it. In effect, the condition of the higher classes should stimulate members of the lower classes to improve their own situations. The contemplation of the higher classes can inspire members of the lower classes who are gifted with exceptional talents to aspire legitimately to a higher condition.
Castle Campbell[Image: Castle-Campbell-1.jpg] there are situations in which it is understandable for an aristocracy to retire from public view

This desire must not be confused with the reprehensible "coveting of thy neighbors' goods" prohibited by the tenth Commandment. Such coveting occurs when someone becomes envious because another person is or has more than he; or when he comes to hate his neighbor and is consumed with a passion to deprive him of what is justly his. Base sentiments like these should not be confused with the noble desire to equal, or even surpass, through diligent effort, the situation one admires in another.

It cannot be denied that there are situations in which it is understandable for an aristocracy to retire from public view. If, for example, the upper classes perceive that the splendor of their social lives will be misunderstood and maliciously manipulated against them, they have the right to maintain a more discreet position in society in accordance with their good judgment.

Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites in the Allocutions of Pius XII: A Theme Illuminating American Social History (York, Penn.: The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family, and Property, 1993), American Appendix, pp. 197-1985.

[B]Nobility.org Editorial comment: [/B]

Faced with superiority, one must choose between two attitudes, one virtuous, the other sinful. Admiration or envy. They are irreconcilable opposites.
These very different roads result in two very different families of souls. Those who make admiration the guiding light of their actions and those who wallow deeper and deeper in the mire of envy.

The Church and Christian civilization invite us constantly to the path of admiration.
The egalitarian Revolution invites us at every instant to join it in the mire.

We should have no doubt as to which is the correct path: the path of admiration and virtue.

[Image: Nobility-Post.jpg]
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Oh, now I need to go and scrub my eyes and vomit. Confusedhock: Pullhair :monkeypiss:

I know there is a push to turn back the clock. The opposition party here is encouraging that not everyone should finish school and only the 'right' students should be allowed to. They need brain dead serfs in the future to know their place.

Saw a clip recently of the last surviving Mitford sister and she was pretty much like this. Aristocratic reactionary to the bone. Organising the lives of her retainers on her estate.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Oh, now I need to go and scrub my eyes and vomit. Confusedhock: Pullhair :monkeypiss:

I know there is a push to turn back the clock. The opposition party here is encouraging that not everyone should finish school and only the 'right' students should be allowed to. They need brain dead serfs in the future to know their place.

Saw a clip recently of the last surviving Mitford sister and she was pretty much like this. Aristocratic reactionary to the bone. Organising the lives of her retainers on her estate.

This sentence caught my eye:
Quote:In effect, every city or region has what could be called a collective personality or a "common soul" that, in a certain sense, is worth more than the sum of its individual personalities. This "common soul" is a synthesis of the perfections toward which its individuals, families, and classes tend. It is the collective product of their march toward perfection.

It is pure Volkish philosophy. Well, actually, I must admit that it doesn't emphasize that thin, sterile soils produce the equivalent Volk. Let's see. Where did the Jews come from? Ah, yes.

The web site which sells that book is a very reactionary Catholic Marian cult site. Typical feudalistic stratification, militaristic, patriarchal deluded fantasies. And they love 'Lord' Monckton too :pinkelephant:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Oh, now I need to go and scrub my eyes and vomit. Confusedhock: Pullhair :monkeypiss:

Finally! A magazine to fit my philosophy! Who are the sickos behind this? It seems to be the Catholic Church - or some part of it....[from the site selling the book they are pushing] "Since the eighteenth century, generations have been schooled in utopian principles proclaiming total equality as the guarantor of liberty and justice for all. The egalitarian myth of a classless society was proffered as the unquestionable path down which mankind must travel to reach perfect social harmony. This book shatters these myths and provides a Catholic approach to the way society should be structured as seen by the Popes."
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Well, she needed to scrub some thing else by the looks of it lol! Hitler groupie she was. With a middle name like Valkyrie there was no hope. At least Jessica, Nancy and Pamela compensated some what for Unity and Diana.

Peter Lemkin Wrote:Finally! A magazine to fit my philosophy! Who are the sickos behind this? It seems to be the Catholic Church - or some part of it....[from the site selling the book they are pushing] "Since the eighteenth century, generations have been schooled in utopian principles proclaiming total equality as the guarantor of liberty and justice for all. The egalitarian myth of a classless society was proffered as the unquestionable path down which mankind must travel to reach perfect social harmony. This book shatters these myths and provides a Catholic approach to the way society should be structured as seen by the Popes."

But only their own cherry picked reactionary right wing popes, not just any old pope. Not the one's which were married or had illegitimate children or those that wanted to give the wealth of the church to the poor, just like Jesus would have done....

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Finally! A magazine to fit my philosophy! Who are the sickos behind this? It seems to be the Catholic Church - or some part of it....[from the site selling the book they are pushing] "Since the eighteenth century, generations have been schooled in utopian principles proclaiming total equality as the guarantor of liberty and justice for all. The egalitarian myth of a classless society was proffered as the unquestionable path down which mankind must travel to reach perfect social harmony. This book shatters these myths and provides a Catholic approach to the way society should be structured as seen by the Popes."

But only their own cherry picked reactionary right wing popes, not just any old pope. Not the one's which were married or had illegitimate children or those that wanted to give the wealth of the church to the poor, just like Jesus would have done....

Does make a bit more understandable the cooperation the Vatican gave the Nazis during and after the War......commonality of philosophy, in part. :pope: Yet there are some Catholics of the Liberation Theology type I've met who were radical as hell [pardon the phrase] and as radical as that long-haired, bearded Jewish hippie, Jesus, was. This bunch is a very regressive and fascist group, for sure! Sadly, most organized [sic] religions have their fascist elements. While I don't agree with some things John Loftus has to say, he points out that the modern Al Qaeda stems directly from those Muslims who were friendly with the Nazis and pro-fascist. Makes sense to me, as the neo-fascists in the USA and 'West' are secretly using them as their frontmen and boogeymen, both. The fascist Jewish wing is not hard to find either. Most major religions have been hijacked by fascists and authoritarians....:gossip: All top-down systems are inherently corrupt and evil. I'm a bottom-up kind-a person.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Fascism is the Wave of the Future Lauren Johnson 1 3,040 12-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Zionism as an Ideology of Global Domination Lauren Johnson 3 28,559 25-02-2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Modern globalist ideology Lauren Johnson 1 7,049 20-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  West Flirts With Fascism – Again Peter Lemkin 0 6,117 26-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Libertarianism Or Fascism? Lauren Johnson 2 8,903 25-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Zionism and Fascism Lauren Johnson 9 18,140 02-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  A softer kinder pan European fascism (European Alliance for Freedom) Magda Hassan 0 3,434 24-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global capitalism and 21st century fascism Lauren Johnson 10 6,843 28-09-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Control and Dominance - Understanding the Rise of a New Fascism- Adele Edisen 0 3,139 21-06-2013, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Assassination as a Tool of Fascism Peter Lemkin 0 3,416 14-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin