Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moral, Intellectual, and Physical Cowardice at the Education Forum
At least one of the moderators and/or owners of the Spartacus Education Forum recently has demonstrated the moral, intellectual, and physical cowardice that is at the heart of that corrupted enterprise by using access reserved for moderators and owners to remove my (former) member's self-profile and replace it with the following:

"Pompous, bombastic blowhard with an ego only exceeded by my waistline."

The "waistline" reference -- not to mention the semi-literate positioning of the word "only" -- invites the inference that the "cowardly lyin'" responsible for this ugliness is none other than the rotund wanker himself, Andy Walker.

No matter.

This is the level at which the EF is directed.

I sign my name to my work.

Will the author(s) of the ugliness come forward and identify himself/herself/themselves?
And they still have the temerity to say with a straight face hand on heart they never blocked or banned you. Proof of ill intent.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
It was actually me who discovered it and I sent it on to Magda.

I assure you CD I did not do a Google search for Charles Drago with the words 'pompous' 'arrogant' or 'blowhard' (as tempted as I have been at times ROFL I joke of course). It was just a case of typing in your name. I'm sure Robert Morrow will be cackling with glee. What's interesting is that this is precisely the sorts of words he's used to describe me. Lol, is an element of the EF hiring covertly hiring Morrow to do their dirty work?
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Charles,

That is plain sick!

Adele
She was pretty alarmed about it and started emailing people and mods. Funny thing she told me that Mods actually don't have the ability to get into someones profile. However, of course the admins have that ability. She says it likely Simkin doesn't know and she doesn't think it's Andy. Kathy's a pretty decent person, nonetheless she is only a mod. I doubt she will have enough oooomph to find out who is responsible.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Kathy is right- we don't have the ability to edit the profiles of other members. I can't imagine anyone being that childish or vindictive. That's one of the drawbacks of the internet; the anonymity encourages obscene boasting and mean spiritedness. It's junior high school all over again.

I'm sorry, Charles, but I seriously doubt anyone will confess to this.
Don Jeffries Wrote:Kathy is right- we don't have the ability to edit the profiles of other members. I can't imagine anyone being that childish or vindictive. That's one of the drawbacks of the internet; the anonymity encourages obscene boasting and mean spiritedness. It's junior high school all over again.

I'm sorry, Charles, but I seriously doubt anyone will confess to this.

That's my feelings as well Don.
Seamus Coogan Wrote:She was pretty alarmed about it and started emailing people and mods. Funny thing she told me that Mods actually don't have the ability to get into someones profile. However, of course the admins have that ability. She says it likely Simkin doesn't know and she doesn't think it's Andy. Kathy's a pretty decent person, nonetheless she is only a mod. I doubt she will have enough oooomph to find out who is responsible.
Yeah, pretty sure that it would just be some one with Admin access, which is only Simkin or Walker as far as I know. I know where my money is.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Sputtering redundancy from an anonymous adolescent.
Watch out Charles. Looks like they are about to 'do you' as they 'did me'. As a former moderator there, unless things have been changed only the head moderator [maybe] - that's the man from OZ [who I think would not do such a thing]; plus the two chief honcho administrators would have the access to change that - not a normal moderator. An outside hacker would too, but don't think they'd bother. Good luck. i can predict what will happen if you do more than say 'thank you' for the abuse.....They really have no shame. I'd put most of my money it was Walker. He's some kind of vindictive neo-fascist type who loves the 'get even' [using his power as an administrator - and **** with the rules of the forum, and normal civil behaviors] with those who can see the Criminal State, the Crimes of the State and our state of affairs, worldwide....and/or his pomposity, puerile behavior, and absurd political/ethical stands and standards. A very small man in what he thinks are big shoes. A political and ethical Neanderthal. A Private School bullyboy in a bow tie. An ill-informed and unmannered prig. An ethical dwarf. A moral midget. Fairness challenged. And I'm only warming up.... Simkin would only do it if you and he had been long at angry odds, methinks - even then, he'd likely have Herr Waker carry out the deed. They play 'good cop - bad cop'. They still owe me apologies, an explanation and the reposting of all my posts over six years....but they are not that 'big' nor ethical. What can you expect from vindictive slime creatures in a swamp.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 212 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 369 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 306 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 618 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 379 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 718 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,033 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  Allen Dulles at The Harvard Law Forum (13 December,1963) Paul Rigby 1 3,044 04-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I've been banned from posting at ED FORUM David Josephs 25 26,037 23-06-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Would someone give this info to Sandy Larson at the Ed Forum please! Scott Kaiser 40 29,557 17-12-2016, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser