Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence"
I agree with Armstrong. There's a clear pattern of bugs in the evidence. Holmes is a ringer.

There's no Oswald prints on the Money Order and the serial number comes from a time period equal to Holmes pulling a Money Order from a Dallas Post Office stack on November 23rd.

If Saturday was a day when the Post Office was closed then maybe the cancellation stamp having a 12 on it had something to do with the stamping machines being turned off. Or maybe the 12 was a screw-up by a rushing FBI that wanted to have a post mark closer to West Neely St and didn't realize Oswald was at work that day.

Armstrong's theory threads through the evidence cleanly.
Albert Doyle Wrote:Which then begs the question if the Klein's order was real and was made in March what would they have done with that?

Yeah, but I don't think it was real, and I doubt ANY of the docs supporting C2766 and Oswald/Hidell are real, except maybe this one, that J. Edgar forgot to quash:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8007&stc=1]

Seems to me entirely possible that C2766 was never even sold by Kleins to anyone.

Attached Files
.jpg   Chapman.jpg (Size: 91.29 KB / Downloads: 38)
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Jim, I finished reading Armstrong's new article and it makes a good case they forged the whole order history after the shooting.

The losing of the Klein's microfilm and Money Order appears to be motivated by the need to remove evidence of this.

Armstrong makes a good case that the behavior of the main witnesses conforms to going along with this fraud.

I believe I read somewhere that there was paper trail evidence that the C2766 rifle was pulled from the New Jersey warehouse stock.

This greater record makes it much more likely the lack of any bank stamp on the Money Order is a sign it was never cashed.
I'm curious, has the "Chicago teletype," that the Chapman memo refers to, been declassified?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Here you are Drew.... I believe this is the teletype being referred to here as the only key piece of data os C2766.

The real problem is the fact the evidence which would show June's N2766 and March's C2746 shipments are not available.

We SHOULD see the March shipment of these FC rifles as ordered by Kleins on that same invoice where the 100 rifles from Feb were logged assuming they are the same FC rifles.

I truly believe you will find that Kleins did not have a single one of the 100 rifles offered in evidence - and that if Kleins ever did have a C2766 rifle, it was a TS 36" carbine as originally ordered.

I frimly believe that Jan order for TS rifles changed in April to FC is an alteration of an original on which Kleins got a shipment of 100 TS rifles from Feldsott's company.

Does it not bother anyone that not a single one of those other 99 rifles - listed with seriel numbers and everything - has EVER turned up, no record of EVER being sold to anyone between Feb 22 1963 and Nov 22 1963 even though it was advertised every month from April on... as a 40" FC scoped rifle?? Despite the fact that the 40"FC rifle was not a carbine all they did was change the description and started advertising in April

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8035&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8034&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   FBI report 11-22-63 from Feldsott interview - how do they know about June 18 1962 shipment to Kl.jpg (Size: 564.85 KB / Downloads: 35)
.jpg   April 1963 ad for C20-T750 a 40 inch rifle at 7 lbs - same clip art same price.jpg (Size: 108.29 KB / Downloads: 36)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Ahh.... thanks for re-posting the teletype, DJ. No doubt I've seen it before, but this stuff takes time to absorb.

Despite the endless bs, I see no evidence whatsoever in publicly verifiable documentation from late November 1963 that Kleins ever possessed C2766. Do you?
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Thank you David. The H.L Green company mentioned in that teletypes has an interesting history. At the time of the assassination, it was owned by Israeli billionaire and corporate raider Meshulam Riklis.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Jim Hargrove Wrote:Ahh.... thanks for re-posting the teletype, DJ. No doubt I've seen it before, but this stuff takes time to absorb.

Despite the endless bs, I see no evidence whatsoever in publicly verifiable documentation from late November 1963 that Kleins ever possessed C2766. Do you?

The only verifiable evidence of C2766 are the 10 packing slips offered by Feldsott representing a shipment from Italy to Harborside storage and the packing list from the 5200 rifles.

What happens to that C2766 from that point is undocumented. Period.

It is not possible for those 10 slips to also be the packing slips from the fictitious Feb 22 shipment. They could not be offered as evidence from both men, 5 months apart... fopr two completely different things... In my work I discuss how the SOP was for Rupp to mail the packing slips..

Mr. BELIN. I'm going to hand you what has been marked as Waldman
Deposition Exhibit No. 3 and ask you to state if you know what this is.
Mr. WALDMAN. Yes; these are memos prepared by Crescent Firearms
showing serial numbers of rifles that were shipped to us and each one of
these represents those rifles that were contained in a case.
Mr. BELIN. Now, you earlier mentioned that these were packed with the case.
Mr. WALDMAN. Well, I would like to correct that. This particular company
does not include these with the cases, but sends these memos separately with
their invoice.

This could not be farther from the truth. We refer again to Rupp's FBI interview report
where he states that he places the packing slips inside the carton and pastes
one slip on the outside as well.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...7&tab=page

There is more to it of course, yet this is a great example of the limited evidence and its re-purposing.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8037&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8038&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Feldsott provided the ten packing slips - not Waldman.jpg (Size: 981.29 KB / Downloads: 26)
.jpg   FBI says Waldman gave them the 10 packing slips in March 1964 - yet FBI also says Feldsott did i.jpg (Size: 384.23 KB / Downloads: 26)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Isn't it amazing how much of this so-called "evidence" falls apart when you really begin to study it. It was Harrison Livingstone, if memory serves, that wrote something like, "There is all kinds of evidence against Lee Harvey Oswald at the National Archives, and all of if is phony."

The only way to expose the truth of this crime may be to expose the fabricated evidence. Without doing so, WC apologists can always just pull out the relevant FBI bs or altered WC testimony and fool the uninformed. If we could show how much evidence in this case is false, it would be easier to expose other elements of what Don Jeffries calls "Our Hidden History."

Also... I'm not sure where to put this, and so I'm putting it here....

John and I are trying to figure out a way to reorganize the main table of contents on the Harvey and Lee home page. Both of us (especially John) are getting a little too old to completely reorganize and redo the site, but we would like to redo the contents. Here is what we have now....

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8042&stc=1]

The left column above is pretty much in chronological order, and the right column is... uh... I dunno.

We'd like to--perhaps--group topics together such as "Early Years," "The Assassination," "The Cover-up" or some such system, and then present it in some way more interesting than just two columns. Anyone have any ideas? DJ, you're good at graphical presentations. Any idea how we could jazz up the contents layout? Anyone?

Attached Files
.jpg   Contents.jpg (Size: 56.68 KB / Downloads: 19)
HarveyandLee.net

Drew Phipps Wrote:I think you guys might have missed the joke. Someone DID send this off to Stephen King. It's gonna be a mini-series starring James DeFranco?

I just watched trailer - time travel, torrid love affairs, outlandish inexplicable events - was it written by Stephen King or Judy Baker?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 520 Yesterday, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Fiber Evidence Gil Jesus 0 254 10-06-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 370 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 290 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 318 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 347 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 352 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby Brian Doyle 21 3,339 24-08-2023, 03:39 PM
  NO Evidence Gil Jesus 3 1,108 31-07-2023, 03:44 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 618 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM