Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josiah Thompson shows his true colors . . .
Quote: If Dark Complected Man is opening his fist and waving over and over it means fire away now. The symbolic meaning is fist to wave fist to wave, meaning the hold signal fist is now released. A pumping action of the fist to wave to show "fire away".

In the military,we used the closed fist to signal "halt or stop".I was never made aware of these other signals.Albert,could you explain where you got this information on hand signals?Thanks
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote: If Dark Complected Man is opening his fist and waving over and over it means fire away now. The symbolic meaning is fist to wave fist to wave, meaning the hold signal fist is now released. A pumping action of the fist to wave to show "fire away".

In the military,we used the closed fist to signal "halt or stop".I was never made aware of these other signals.Albert,could you explain where you got this information on hand signals?Thanks

In a covert operation, it would be best not to use any 'standard' signals, but new, invented, but agreed upon ones.....that could be confused with some other more normal behavior than killing a President.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Has there ever been anyone that came forward claiming to be DCM with an "innocent" explanation regarding their actions during the JFK assassination in the kill zone? All things considered, to me the burden of proof is on DCM to prove he is not sending out some type of signal.
Keith Millea Wrote:[In the military,we used the closed fist to signal "halt or stop".I was never made aware of these other signals.Albert,could you explain where you got this information on hand signals?Thanks

The fist was held closed as the limousine approached and was then 'pumped' by opening it into a wave over and over to make no mistake of its meaning. There really is no other signal, it's just the military 'hold' fist signal then pumped with waves to make sure those who were being signaled knew the hold was off.
Charles, I agree with your statement at #13:

OR the fist-pumper close to the street as a redundant communications method in the event of radio failure

I recall the knots of trenchcoated Dick Tracy types around the Weathermen in Chicago October 8-11, 1969. Clustered around a walkie-talkie.

The orchestration was something to see: a small fleet of unmarked cars arrived en masse disgorging twenty-five to thirty-year-old males in windbreakers and tennies punching their hands, ready for a little of the old ultraviolence.

These were on scene just as the bullhorn sent the Maoists off with a bang from their bonfire of police barricades on their steeplechase of shattering storefront plate glass.

The signal is important, be it fist and umbrella, polka dot dress, Marrell McCollough of Memphis PD later the CIA arriving, staying in the car, perhaps to radio that King was on the balcony.

Lane shows CIA to have provided Secret Service identification of the type referenced by Officer Smith as he approached a man on the knoll he deemed a likely suspect.

The agency which has made assassination and coup its schtick as much as song and dance was Gene Kelly, or pie-throwing and wisecracks were the Marx Brothers.

The pitcher's back on the mound, gives the signal, here's the pitch, and it's a frangible shot through the hairline blowing out the occipital in a spray which covers Hargis and has the First Lady scrambling across the trunk of the Lincoln as Hill hurries on board and Greer finally takes his foot off the brake.

Reagan could've called it for WHO back in the day, ironic, as Hinckley was his housewarming gift from "George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency".
LR Trotter Wrote:Has there ever been anyone that came forward claiming to be DCM with an "innocent" explanation regarding their actions during the JFK assassination in the kill zone? All things considered, to me the burden of proof is on DCM to prove he is not sending out some type of signal.

No, not to my knowledge, but he resembles the man Plumlee called 'Gaitor' and said he flew into Dallas on the morning of 11/22 from Florida. 'Gaitor' was a known CIA asset and involved in several anti-Castro operations [run out of JM/WAVE and their offshoots, off the shelf ops] in the years before Dallas. Of course two of the most obviously involved and visible men in the Plaza were NOT looked for, nor investigated by either the DPD or WC, as neither group were trying to solve the crime, they both were trying to cover-up the crime. One group had some members involved in the crime and the Department as a whole worked to cover it up; the other may have had one person tangentially involved in the crime, but as a body worked to cover it up. There has never really been a REAL investigation - a shocking and sad reality, given the murdered man was the President [and the most popular one ever] and the country overthrown by the coup d'etat was our own. So it goes...........

'Gaitor' had part of a finger missing, due to a run-in with an alligator, thus his nickname. I had asked Tom Wilson to use his computer techniques on the various photos of DCM to see if he could detect any such injury to a finger. He never reported to me on any result he may have gotten. Such results may yet reside in his records, which, to the best of my knowledge are retained by his family and they have NO plans of releasing. Sadly. I tried to plead with the family to release them, to no avail.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
JFK, the CIA and The New York Times

by Jim Fetzer

Tuesday, November 29th, 2011 | Posted by Jim Fetzer

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/29/...rk-times-2
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Dark Complexion Man's posture is too conspicuously outstanding as making a signal. His arm is too high, he's too forward and focused, and stands out too much. Look at him compared to the rest of the crowd. No one has the body posture he does.

Looking at Fetzer's photograph, maybe DCM and UM were there to make sure the Stemmons Freeway sign did not block the shooters from timing the approach.
Albert Doyle Wrote:Dark Complexion Man's posture is too conspicuously outstanding as making a signal. His arm is too high, he's too forward and focused, and stands out too much. Look at him compared to the rest of the crowd. No one has the body posture he does.

Looking at Fetzer's photograph, maybe DCM and UM were there to make sure the Stemmons Freeway sign did not block the shooters from timing the approach.

Their behavior after the shooting was IMHO even more suspicous and a sure sign of complicity than before and during. DCM clearly has a communication device and another piece of equipment under his jacket, many photos clearly show that, as well as the analyses by Tom Wilson. These guys were in the thick of it and must have greatly trusted the shooters they were signalling [i.e. knew and had worked with them before!], as a stray shot would have gotten them.
here are a few that james richards did in trying to id them...fwtaw...b

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_felipe vidal santiago_jr.jpg (Size: 37.74 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   moore_novel.jpg (Size: 64.5 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   moore_dum_tum_james.jpg (Size: 62.88 KB / Downloads: 4)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harold Keith Thompson and Marguerite Oswald John Kowalski 0 2,141 24-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  JVB- A true witness or something else Dawn Meredith 29 20,718 19-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Salandria Speaks Truth To Specter in 2012 - Quite A Read - And True! Peter Lemkin 2 5,884 06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment Vasilios Vazakas 95 27,894 23-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  Interview with Dr. Josiah Thompson, Part II Alan Dale 0 1,890 20-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Interview with Dr. Josiah Thompson Alan Dale 0 2,177 13-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Josiah Tink Thompson: NOVA JFK show "rigged" and "biased" Anthony DeFiore 6 3,900 17-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  SURPRISE!NEW LONE NUT DOCUMENTARY STATES research-shows-oswald-acted-alone-in-jfk-assassination Bernice Moore 16 9,043 27-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Government investigations confirm no conspiracy in JFK assassination, so it must be true Robert Morrow 0 2,901 07-01-2011, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow