Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education Forum closing yet again...
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I have not trusted Pat for many many years. If his research is shit- and it is- then what does that tell you?
David glad you called him out on his illogical nonsense. Illogical if he is a LEGIT researcher.

Dawn

This from a long time well known JFK researcher who has asked to remain nameless :

"Speer is despicable! A spook. Stupid. narcissistic. Plagiarizes then twists what he steals"

Dawn.
Mitchell Severson Wrote:I think Pat Speer is one of the best posters Simkin ever had. And, just as important, he comes off as a damn good human being.

So an easily debunked lie becomes compelling when it comes from a nice guy?

Quote:Even if I don't always agree with the guy, he brings quite a lot of data per post and pretty compelling arguments.

Sure, if you buy the notion every witness to JFK's back and throat wounds got it wrong -- all in the same way!

Do you find it compelling to argue that the best way to locate the back wound is a photograph where it's "difficult or impossible" to accurately locate the back wound.

The worst evidence is the best -- all the witnesses have it wrong -- evidence improperly prepared trumps evidence properly prepared.

This is a horror show, I don't care if you raise Mr. Rogers from the dead...

Quote:His strange position in the research community only enhances his credibility in my book - I can't fathom how you have to have the same interpretation over reams of complicated data to be considered an equal in the critical community.

Pat sez the back wound was at the base of the neck. Same as LNers.

"Reams of complicated data." That's the hand of the cover-up. Keep us busy, as Vincent Salandria warned.

Busy as beavers while the central issue of the case is never seriously addressed in its entirety -- what happened to the bullets that caused the throat and back wounds?

Lifton and Horne have their answers, but their scenarios are far from the only ones.

The night of the autopsy the docs had the body right in front of them and speculated he was struck with a round that didn't show up on x-ray, a high tech weapon.

The supporting evidence for this conclusion is hefty, but I won't get into it now.

Problem is members of the Boomer Generation automatically equate high-tech weaponry with James Bond, Get Smart, Dick Tracy...can't see the evidence in front of them because they are afraid they won't be taken seriously.

Few Boomers are capable of understanding the first thing about the JFK assassination because the evidence leads them somewhere their pop cultural conditioning won't allow them to go.
Cliff Varnell Wrote:
Mitchell Severson Wrote:I think Pat Speer is one of the best posters Simkin ever had. And, just as important, he comes off as a damn good human being.

So an easily debunked lie becomes compelling when it comes from a nice guy?

Quote:Even if I don't always agree with the guy, he brings quite a lot of data per post and pretty compelling arguments.

Sure, if you buy the notion every witness to JFK's back and throat wounds got it wrong -- all in the same way!

Do you find it compelling to argue that the best way to locate the back wound is a photograph where it's "difficult or impossible" to accurately locate the back wound.

The worst evidence is the best -- all the witnesses have it wrong -- evidence improperly prepared trumps evidence properly prepared.

This is a horror show, I don't care if you raise Mr. Rogers from the dead...

Quote:His strange position in the research community only enhances his credibility in my book - I can't fathom how you have to have the same interpretation over reams of complicated data to be considered an equal in the critical community.

Pat sez the back wound was at the base of the neck. Same as LNers.

"Reams of complicated data." That's the hand of the cover-up. Keep us busy, as Vincent Salandria warned.

Busy as beavers while the central issue of the case is never seriously addressed in its entirety -- what happened to the bullets that caused the throat and back wounds?

Lifton and Horne have their answers, but their scenarios are far from the only ones.

The night of the autopsy the docs had the body right in front of them and speculated he was struck with a round that didn't show up on x-ray, a high tech weapon.

The supporting evidence for this conclusion is hefty, but I won't get into it now.

Problem is members of the Boomer Generation automatically equate high-tech weaponry with James Bond, Get Smart, Dick Tracy...can't see the evidence in front of them because they are afraid they won't be taken seriously.

Few Boomers are capable of understanding the first thing about the JFK assassination because the evidence leads them somewhere their pop cultural conditioning won't allow them to go.

Well said, Cliff.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Great post Cliff. Nice to see you back.

Dawn
Give David Josephs credit too. You can't ignore Lifton and, especially, Horne on Bethesda and still have credibility (IMO).

Speer missed the fact that Dr Paul Peters was actually using two hands to outline the occipital exit wound. Speer thought the higher hand was covering the area the doctor was referring to. If you look closer Dr Peters is using two hands to outline a large area in the rear where McClelland drew his wound. Just the opposite of what Speer was contending. Dr Peters is re-affirming a rear wound in both photos:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....873&page=6

Albert Doyle Wrote:Give David Josephs credit too. You can't ignore Lifton and, especially, Horne on Bethesda and still have credibility (IMO).

Speer missed the fact that Dr Paul Peters was actually using two hands to outline the occipital exit wound. Speer thought the higher hand was covering the area the doctor was referring to. If you look closer Dr Peters is using two hands to outline a large area in the rear where McClelland drew his wound. Just the opposite of what Speer was contending. Dr Peters is re-affirming a rear wound in both photos:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....873&page=6

I regard the subject as the Grand Rabbit Hole in the case. The JFK critical research community has its collective head so far up JFK's unknowable head wound(s?) it can't see daylight...

:Confusedtampfeet::

Hi Dawn, great to be back!

David Josephs is a true mensch. So is Don Jeffries.
Being a long time member of the Baby Boomer Generation, I am not sure I agree with Mr Varnell's critical assessment. Being a HS student on 11/22/63, I remember the day fairly well. I also remember JFK as US President, especially in October, '62. And, the LHO lone gunman story sounded a little strange until Sunday, 11/24/63, when it became very strange.
:Confusedhock::

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Magda Hassan Wrote:I've already downloaded the contents
http://www.httrack.com/

Magda, Out of curiosity, with HHTrack how long did it take?
Cliff Varnell Wrote:"....Few Boomers are capable of understanding the first thing about the JFK assassination because the evidence leads them somewhere their pop cultural conditioning won't allow them to go."

I lol'd when I read that. It's true. But maybe give the boomers some credit too. 70+% of them don't believe the official story either.

A related area writers sometimes raise is authentication or the chain-of-custody. There is no way to authenticate so many exhibits in this case. Thus, they would be inadmissible as evidence against Oswald. Hell, even Kennedy's brain can't be authenticated. It vanished.

Super-lawyer Bugliosi aside, LHO would walk if I were a juror on his case. I might consider a conspiracy count against him. But homicide? No way. The prosecution's case was screwed up from the beginning.

They think Garrison's case was a mess? Too bad they never got a chance to prosecute Oswald. That would have been a circus that made Garrison's case look prudent and cautious by comparison.
Jerry Ellis Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:I've already downloaded the contents
http://www.httrack.com/

Magda, Out of curiosity, with HHTrack how long did it take?
I think that depends on the specs of your computer and what other programmes you might use while it is working. The more recent your CPU and larger the memory your computer has the quicker it will be. It took me quite a while to download (2 days) but then I had an ancient computer with only 2GB memory and an old Celeron CPU. Plus I was still abusing my computer having several, usually 10 or more, pages open and other downloads and streaming, telephony etc. I also ended up downloading the whole of the forum accidentally and not just the JFK section. So I didn't want to interupt it once it got going and I realised. If you have a recent computer and just want the JFK section and maybe a couple of others it shouldn't take more than a few hours. HTTrack is a very good programme and I've used it on other sites to preserve research and information. Highly recommend it. Suitable for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Edit: It only downloads the public pages that are searchable. But that's all you want anyway. Or would know about. It doesn't download any private pages/sections or things like PMs etc
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Problem Of Prayer Man Disinformation On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 184 12-09-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Doudna Is Proxying For Greg Parker On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 341 10-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 406 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 608 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 472 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 942 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 580 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 1,013 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,466 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  Allen Dulles at The Harvard Law Forum (13 December,1963) Paul Rigby 1 3,288 04-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio