Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
There had to have been some sort of military presence because of all the drills going on earlier.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Peter

The 66th anniversary of the Texas City explosion; in July of that year Truman signed the National Security Act of 1947 aboard the first aircraft used in the role of "Air Force One"

Reports of interest in "a man with a backpack and a man with a bag" in regards to which see the below; this pair appears in other photos beside each other. Each has a suggestive load. Blue suit guy talks into his hand (Stephen Witt explanation: eating a Nature Valley Granola Bar):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4612[/ATTACH]

The fellows in black jackets with black backpacks, tan pants, tan boots are of note. One has "credentials"; they look as civilian as any other security officer in any country on earth. Are they toting "war bags"--I refuse to believe they are the welcoming committee for the Griffith Township Gazelles--too much of "that lean and hungry look":

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4613[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Black backpack, blue bag guys.jpg (Size: 50.03 KB / Downloads: 47)
.jpg   Black backpack guys in khakis.jpg (Size: 75.61 KB / Downloads: 20)
David Guyatt Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:The ICH photos are back up http://www.informationclearinghouse.info...e34645.htm
they have more than two persons with backpacks 'circled', but the two standing at one point together and both with earpieces look [to me] as very likely suspicious. So, with two bombs, two persons and earpieces listening to someone else [or the radio of the race's progress]? - we have a conspiracy. As the ICH points out, they have identical dress, identical hats [one takes the hat off in some photos], identical earpieces, almost identical backpacks, military bearing. Will be interesting to know who they are.

These two:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4611[/ATTACH]

There's a definite military feel to them isn't there. Both have short militar style haircuts, both are wearing the same style of jackets, pants and combat boots and are also wearing similar backpacks. Both are using communication devices of some sort.

My guess is that these guys are kitted out in non-uniform uniforms so that they can be picked out of the crowd by surveillance types.

It suggests, to me anyway, that there was a military presence. That poses a number of questions, including the one of possible foreknowledge.

Yes, they do have a military look and bearing and they seem to be using two different types of communications devices - one permanently in their ear and the other they hold to their ear with their hand. The stand together, dress alike and carry identical 'kit'. They were either 'security' [unlikely] or two of a larger group involved in the 'event' [explosions]. They chose not to be martyrs and got the **** out of there after they left their parcels down. If [speculating now] they were agents provocateurs the devices would have been sterilized [lacking all traceable evidence to lead back to the real bomb makers and planners]. Also, anyone familiar with 'things' in big city America these days would have to know that there are security cameras and smart phones everywhere - yet these Bobsy Twins aren't trying to hide their identities, as far as I can see. The 'real' security should have spotted these two almost instantly as 'odd' and suspicious - unless they were part of the 'security'......time will tell - or if an inside job, not tell.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Magda Hassan Wrote:There had to have been some sort of military presence because of all the drills going on earlier.

Yes. My immediate thought was Able Danger. Could easily be wrong, though.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Peter

The 66th anniversary of the Texas City explosion; in July of that year Truman signed the National Security Act of 1947 aboard the first aircraft used in the role of "Air Force One"

Reports of interest in "a man with a backpack and a man with a bag" in regards to which see the below; this pair appears in other photos beside each other. Each has a suggestive load. Blue suit guy talks into his hand (Stephen Witt explanation: eating a Nature Valley Granola Bar):

The fellows in black jackets with black backpacks, tan pants, tan boots are of note. One has "credentials"; they look as civilian as any other security officer in any country on earth. Are they toting "war bags"--I refuse to believe they are the welcoming committee for the Griffith Township Gazelles--too much of "that lean and hungry look":

In the ICH photos there is at least one other man that they circle a bag of. I don't know. At marathons, almost half have some backpack. This third guy's backpack and dress is quite different that these two. You'z certainly correct, Phil, these guys look as civy as Rambo would - they are only missing guns. Their pants, boots, hats and earpieces are just a bit over the top. Good friends, I'll bet - so good they like to dress alike each day. I am getting a little perplexed why they haven't been arrested yet - as their features are clear and there must be many more photos / videos of them in the hands of investigators. Perhaps they just haven't been located yet; or investigators are deciding on who the patsies will be. They likely got out of 'Dodge' fast. They don't appear to be disguising their faces, but perhaps they did have makeup and wigs, etc. on. They look more pro than the amateur bomb - which in and of itself is suspicious to me. Guys with earpieces and spotter teams they communicate with can get semtex and worse. I really wonder who they were talking to....likely someone watching them and the area from some building above them [their spotter or spotter team]. The analysis on ICH also shows how they are NOT watching the race, but watching other things. There may well have been more than two, but only two felt they could 'discretely' put down their 'present' on the street. In one photo, a small child is standing right next to the backpack on the curb...likely the one who was killed. Nice stuff - whoever they were.

I never liked pressure cookers.

A last thought. These photos of these two are going to go viral on the internet. If they can't be found, they have friends somewhere in 'high places' helping them, and are already out of the USA or in some safehouse within.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Lookie here:

http://www.thecraft.com/index.html
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:

Lookie here:

http://www.thecraft.com/index.html

Treat me as being a slow-witted child Jeffrey, but I don't see the point you're making? Would you care to elucidate please?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Okay, belay that question Jeffrey, I've got it. The picture below shows the skull logo of Craft International:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4616[/ATTACH]

And:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4617[/ATTACH]
Craft International Skull logo cap

All eyes now turn to Craft International...

An interesting name eh?

The Craft Skull symbolism:

Quote:The story behind the Craft Skull logo combines several meaningful pieces of Chris Kyle's life and service to this great nation but mainly honors his fallen teammates. As part of SEAL Team 3, Chris and his fellow teammates painted similar skulls on their gear in order to strike fear in the enemy. The crosshair symbolizes his time spent on a sniper rifle and is also in the form of a templar cross to symbolize his faith. Lastly, the crosshair is on the right eye to honor SO2 Ryan Job USN (SEAL), who was critically wounded when he was shot in the right eye while on deployment to Iraq in 2006.

Following the successful rescue mission by Navy SEALs of freighter Captain Richard Phillips on Easter morning, 2009, Ryan Job was asked by a local reporter if he thought using Navy SEALs against Somali pirates was overkill. His response was, "despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." Ryan Job died in September of that year following complications during reconstructive surgery.

The Craft Skull is a daily reminder to us all the sacrifices brave warriors have made and what it takes to triumph over evil.

(my bolding)

Was the recently deceased Chris Kyle a Templar Knight? If not why use a templar cross to "symbolize his faith". In view of the history of the Knights Templar and their association with the skull of Sidon known as Baphomet, these peculiar symbol opens the door to all sorts of interesting possibilities.

Attached Files
.jpg   craft-logo-on-hat.jpg (Size: 16.35 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   hat.jpg (Size: 9.4 KB / Downloads: 3)
There are clearly all manner of paramilitary iontelligence groups out there who will slot in to any sort of operation. You can see the mentality of above the law and serving the greater cause at work here.

I find the lone nutter the hardest to swallow and so I think these events have professional actors (in every sense of the word).
I don't want to stray too far off course, but the following image does strike as interesting:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4618[/ATTACH]

Seal Team 3, Craft International and Blackwater all use the same logo (bar minor differences). Some will remember the apparent/alleged role played by Buzzy Krongard, the No. 3 man at the CIA, but formerly the CEO of Alex Brown & Sons (later renamed Deutsche Bank Alex Brown), the bankers most associated with trading put options on United Airlines just prior to 911. Interestingly enough, it was Krongard who, as George Tenet's consigliere at the CIA was the link man with Eric Prince of Blackwater. It was Krongard who awarded Blackwater Security Consulting its first CIA covert contract.

Attached Files
.jpg   punisher.jpg (Size: 86.84 KB / Downloads: 10)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,259 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,807 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,983 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,232 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,614 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,353 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,215 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,795 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM