Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Published on Thursday, April 18, 2013 by Common Dreams

FBI Releases Images of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects

- Jon Queally, staff writer

[Image: suspects1and2.jpg]

Two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing (Image Source: FBI)Breaking news update:

The FBI has released images of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing, asking the public to help identify them.

The images include 11 photographs and one video of the two "suspects."

"The FBI developed a second suspect," said FBI Special Agent Richard DesLauriers, citing extensive investigation at an early evening press conference. "Suspect 1, is wearing a dark hat. Suspect 2set down a backpack" at the second bombing site, DesLauriers said.

The two suspects can be seen walking together through the marathon.

See the photos on the FBI's website here.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Amazing. I was wondering which figures from the earlier photos the FBI was going to nominate, and the answer is 'none of them'.
MORE PHOTOS SHOW PRIVATE MILITARY SECURITY RUNNING DRILLS AT BOSTON MARATHON

http://www.prisonplanet.com/more-photos-...athon.html

FBI IGNORES MEN WITH BACKPACKS AT SCENE OF BOSTON BOMBINGS

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fbi-ignores-...bings.html
So, There were MANY men in pairs with black backpacks not watching the race....which makes the idea of a 'drill' gone live more of a possibility. Suspect 2 [FBI designation] is a nice white boy; the two others in kacki pants, boots and with earpieces had darker skin. Interestingly all are wearing baseball hats....standard issue. I'm unconvinced that these two are the REAL perpetrators. I trust the FBI not. I loved the point the FBI spokesman made to please ignore all other images circulating on the internet! [Please People, do NOT do your OWN investigation of this, 911, JFK, RFK,MLK, et al.!] We will tell you the truth of your history, as we will write it - FBI

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4619[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   suspect2-c.jpg (Size: 16.78 KB / Downloads: 5)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Big shootout near MIT in Boston, allegedly between 'two men' and the police. Police not saying if connected to Marathon Bombing, but seems to have some connection. One man said to be 'detained'. Is it me, or is this unfolding very strangely?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Anthony Thorne Wrote:MORE PHOTOS SHOW PRIVATE MILITARY SECURITY RUNNING DRILLS AT BOSTON MARATHON

http://www.prisonplanet.com/more-photos-...athon.html

This has to be of considerable interest (from above link):

[quote]Who is this guy and what is he holding in his hand?

The following photo was snapped mere moments after the first bomb detonation. Many people are asking, "Who is this guy?" and why is he dressed in combat boots and military BDUs (pants)? More importantly, what is he carrying in his hand?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4620[/ATTACH]

We were able to get a close-up of the object in his hand:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4621[/ATTACH]

With a bit of research, we were able to confirm this object is an "Inspector Radiation Alert" device that detects the kind of radiation which would be produced in a dirty bomb attack or a nuclear attack:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4622[/ATTACH]

This immediately brings up all sorts of questions, such as: Who hired this guy? Whose side is he on? Why would he anticipate the need for a nuclear radiation detector? What kind of private military operative routinely carries such expensive gadgets?[quote]

The Radiation Inspector is made by S E International Inc. It can be bought on Amazon for $565 plus shipping.

I think I'll have one. I have a a pair of tan combat pants, I also have a pair of well used desert boots and a black zip jacket, plus a variety of caps, so I might as well add the last item and then be thoroughly ignored by the MSM. As an ensemble, it's your very own invisible man outfit.

Joshing apart, I do think the foregoing pictures are quite suggestive that the drill might have been more than just a drill, and that this might have been accompanied by concerns about the presence of a radiological device. And should this be the case, it really does open up a whole can of worms.

Attached Files
.jpg   The_Craft_Boston_Finish_Line.jpg (Size: 76.02 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   The_Craft_Radiation_Detector.jpg (Size: 17.58 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   Inspector_Radiation_Alert.jpg (Size: 55.2 KB / Downloads: 4)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Big shootout near MIT in Boston, allegedly between 'two men' and the police. Police not saying if connected to Marathon Bombing, but seems to have some connection. One man said to be 'detained'. Is it me, or is this unfolding very strangely?

FBI: "Man arrested has similar features as wanted man."

Don't you love police work...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
One white hat, one black hat. Kubric would turn in his grave.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4623[/ATTACH]

Apparently the man in the black hat is dead following the shootout, and the man in the white hat has escaped.

Attached Files
.jpg   suspects1and2.jpg (Size: 122.63 KB / Downloads: 5)
David Guyatt Wrote:One white hat, one black hat. Kubric would turn in his grave.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4623[/ATTACH]

Apparently the man in the black hat is dead following the shootout, and the man in the white hat has escaped.
IF true, [besides being 'poetic justice'] who is the 'detained' man after the shootout? I think they may have wanted the patsies dead. I could be wrong, but the way this is playing out seems all too similar to other 'investigations' we have come to loathe for their false flag nature.
Figure this out [if one can]...the Police say three men were killed [by Police] in the last two hours. One got away, one is dead in the hospital and another dead in the hospital has MORE than just bullet wounds...doctors were not very specific, but hinted other wounds from something completely different. Police now going door to door in Watertown area of Boston. Clean up/silencing of the patsies - or real Police work? Time will tell. In the above story [3 killed and one got away]...no where is there a mention of 4 person confronted by the Police...the numbers do NOT add up. Oh, and at least one Policeman dead at MIT...in some way connected. At the moment it seems there were more than two perps or patsies trying to fight their way out of a trap. More explosions in Boston - not sure if by Police or perp/patsies. Boston public transit shut down. One transit policeman dead, as well. :mexican:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,260 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,807 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,993 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,235 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,620 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,355 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,217 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,796 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM