Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Hmmm.....very strange....while I sense [and have been posting along the lines] that the brothers were in some way set up and the 'story' told doesn't fit most of the facts, one thing does bother me. The shootout. Here one person who lived next to the shootout captured much of it on camera http://www.getonhand.com/blogs/news/7743...t-pictures While the object that seems to have exploded was more of a smoke bomb than an ordinary bomb, some of the events pictured here are strange. None of their friends or family describe them as owning or being good with guns. That part seems to be wrong - but who knows - we are NOT being kept accurately informed and the photos above could be explained otherwise than captioned by the person that posted them. The 'I smell a rat' line is really true.....it may be a gray rat or a black rat or even an albino rat, but we've been sold a bill of 'goods' that are bad [i.e. we have not been told the truth or most of the truth]. It now seems some of the 'troops'/police shot #2 in the neck - and I doubt he could have come out of the boat on his own power had that happened when he was in the boat - so it had to happen afterwards when he was not armed.

I agree, the last thing that the authorities will really want is a trial - though they give lip service to that end.

The arrest in Canada a few hours ago of two from N. Africa who got training from Iranian al Quida [so the official version goes] who were supposedly about to blow up a train has interesting timing, given the events in Boston. Another coincidence, like the poison-pen letters?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Magda Hassan Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4642[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4643[/ATTACH]
In the first image we see the older (now dead) suspect alive and on the ground waiting to be cuffed. His hands are hovering so there is life in him.

In the second image he has been stripped, presumably to make sure he is not booby trapped or wired with a bomb or such, but he is conscious and walking and completely intact. No obvious bullet wounds bleeding on his body. Certainly no huge gash on the side of his torso as evident in the autopsy photo.

The first image is of someone who was "voluntarily" being searched. I doubt the second is of someone else. I think you got snookered.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
In the first image we see the older (now dead) suspect alive and on the ground waiting to be cuffed. His hands are hovering so there is life in him.

In the second image he has been stripped, presumably to make sure he is not booby trapped or wired with a bomb or such, but he is conscious and walking and completely intact. No obvious bullet wounds bleeding on his body. Certainly no huge gash on the side of his torso as evident in the autopsy photo.

The first image is of someone who was "voluntarily" being searched. I doubt the second is of someone else. I think you got snookered.

Those are VERY troubling photos! Not only is he alive, but his torso is intact - no bullet holes. His corpse is riddled with bullets. As the other brother also seems to have been shot after surrendering at the boat - these two seem to have been executed [with one barely surviving].

So, more and more it seems to who were set up to be patsies were executed [with one barely surviving], and a whole neighborhood was roughly searched with the residents all treated as criminals - their right to privacy and security in their home [in the Constitution] violated. The entire city on lockdown. Five dead and 176 wounded - some loosing their limbs. Not a pretty picture!

What will they think of next....?!?! What is the endgame here?!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Lauren Johnson Wrote:

Perhaps. I need more source info.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
More Xymphora - some repeated links, some new ones, and accompanying commentary:

http://xymphora.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/...-hole.html

ROUND PEG IN THIN RECTANGULAR HOLE

We are still in a situation where the only evidence against the brothers is the photo analysis performed by American government officials.

And yet if you look at the photos something doesn't click: "Boston Bombing Suspect Charged":
"Authorities claim both brothers used pressure cookers packed with metal and ball bearings rigged to explode. How they fit in their back packs wasn't explained. Ones they wore weren't large enough."

I've been looking at my pressure cooler and thinking exactly the same thing. A pressure cooker is a cylinder. If you managed to squeeze it into such a backpack - and I don't think you could - it would form a noticeable shape in the backpack. A pressure cooker filled with shrapnel would also be very heavy and there is no evidence of heaviness in the photos. Even the 'Craft' backpackswhich are bigger would not have been big enough. You would need something like a duffel bag, and the heft of it would be obvious in the gait of the person carrying it.

http://xymphora.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/...patsy.html

CONNECTIONS MAKE THE PATSY

"Was Boston Bombers Uncle Ruslan' with the CIA?" by Daniel Hopsicker - family connections in all sorts of interesting directions, both high-level Americans and local gangsters.

"Craig Murray: Official Tsarnaev Story Makes No Sense'" "Boston Marathon bombing: Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have met Dagestan rebels" The Russians must have known and let Tamerlan in for a visit as part of this cat and mouse game they are playing with the Americans (better to let him in and leave doubt in the Americans whether he can be trusted).

"Chechen Terrorists and the Neocons" by Coleen Rowley

Tamerlan was a high-level boxer who would have needed steroids and so ran with local gangster drug dealers:
  1. "MA - Waltham Triple Murder, 12 Sept 2011"
  2. ""Boston Bomber's" Former Friends Suspect Him In Triple Murder"
  3. "The Reported 'Best Friend' Of The Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Was The Victim In Brutal Unsolved Murder Two Years Ago"
  4. "Owners of 'Terrorista #1' BMW taken into custody over Boston bombings AGAIN: Feds arrest two men 'who were friends with suspect for immigration violation'"
It is amusing how absolutely classic Tamerlan's background is for him to end up as the patsy of an intelligence agency.
Craig Murray has interesting observations on the official story.
Quote:There are gaping holes in the official story of the Boston bombings.We are asked to believe that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was identified by the Russian government as an extremist Dagestani or Chechen Islamist terrorist, and they were so concerned about it that in late 2010 they asked the US government to take action. At that time, the US and Russia did not normally have a security cooperation relationship over the Caucasus, particularly following the Russian invasion of Georgia in 2008. For the Russians to ask the Americans for assistance, Tsarnaev must have been high on their list of worries.
In early 2011 the FBI interview Tsarnaev and trawl his papers and computers but apparently remarkably for somebody allegedly radicalised by internet the habitually paranoid FBI find nothing of concern.
So far, so weird. But now this gets utterly incredible. In 2012 Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who is of such concern to Russian security, is able to fly to Russia and pass through the airport security checks of the world's most thoroughly and brutally efficient security services without being picked up. He is then able to proceed to Dagestan right at the heart of the world's heaviest military occupation and the world's most far reaching secret police surveillance again without being intercepted, and he is able there to go through some form of terror training or further Islamist indoctrination. He then flies out again without any intervention by the Russian security services.
That is the official story and I have no doubt it did not happen. I know Russia and I know the Russian security services. Whatever else they may be, they are extremely well-equipped, experienced and efficient and embedded into a social fabric accustomed to cooperation with their mastery. This scenario is simply impossible in the real world.
We have, by the official account, the involvement of the two Tsarnaev brothers, the FBI and the Russian security services. The FBI have a massive recent record of running agent provocateur operations to entrap gullible Muslims into terrorism. The Russian security services have form on false flag Chechen bombings. Where the truth lies may be difficult to dig out. But the above official version is not true.
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2...-no-sense/
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Is the woman in this pic wearing sunglasses standing next to the kid who lost his life the same woman seen in this pic http://i.imgur.com/CbotmNk.jpg
If so how did she get there uninjured ?
Second pic is http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blog...mber-2.JPG
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Is the woman in this pic wearing sunglasses standing next to the kid who lost his life the same woman seen in this pic http://i.imgur.com/CbotmNk.jpg
It is hard to tell. But to me it might not be the same woman. I am assuming you are referring to the woman in the middle of the road on her own. The shoes on the woman in the road look too dark. maybe the shorts too. I don't see any white bits on her shorts. But I could be wrong of course. It is just what I see here and this is not ideal working material.

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Is the woman in this pic wearing sunglasses standing next to the kid who lost his life the same woman seen in this pic http://i.imgur.com/CbotmNk.jpg
It is hard to tell. But to me it might not be the same woman. I am assuming you are referring to the woman in the middle of the road on her own. The shoes on the woman in the road look too dark. maybe the shorts too. I don't see any white bits on her shorts. But I could be wrong of course. It is just what I see here and this is not ideal working material.

It has to be the same woman, surely. No two people would wear those disgraceful stripey blue and white socks. It's an offence to common taste. Smoking

But there's no way at the moment to say if she stayed where she was when the bomb went off, or moved away to another spot and then got out of dodge when the bomb went off.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:[quote=Peter Lemkin]Is the woman in this pic wearing sunglasses standing next to the kid who lost his life the same woman seen in this pic http://i.imgur.com/CbotmNk.jpg

It has to be the same woman, surely. No two people would wear those disgraceful stripey blue and white socks. It's an offence to common taste. Smoking
LOL I did think that too! But then most sporty clothes are an offence to good taste.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,259 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,807 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,986 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,233 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,618 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,355 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,216 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,796 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM