Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4642[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4643[/ATTACH]
In the first image we see the older (now dead) suspect alive and on the ground waiting to be cuffed. His hands are hovering so there is life in him.

In the second image he has been stripped, presumably to make sure he is not booby trapped or wired with a bomb or such, but he is conscious and walking and completely intact. No obvious bullet wounds bleeding on his body. Certainly no huge gash on the side of his torso as evident in the autopsy photo.

The first image is of someone who was "voluntarily" being searched. I doubt the second is of someone else. I think you got snookered.
The aunt is saying that the naked guy is her older nephew. So much for having bombs attached to his body. Of course if this is questioned they will just say that this guy was a wrong person of interest. End of story.
David Guyatt Wrote:Continuing:

Quote:In a real medical scenario the amuptee would receive immediate treatment or die from bleed out. The fact this actor woman is removed from the scene via stretcher while the double amputee is left on the ground is ludacris. He would be dead from blood lose before they could even begin spinal assessment procedures involved in moving a patient to a stretched. Not to mention his blood lose would be over five liters, enough to cover the entire scene around these people in a thick puddle.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4655[/ATTACH]
From firsthand experience with trauma in the field of EMS work, this is not real. These are actors. This is all staged.
I know that many just want to believe. But I can't help but think. So much doesn't add up.
So, are you just a Believer or Do You Think? (Thanks, Digger)
KPatrickRyan shared an updated picture of the Bauman guy in the hospital (visited by Bradley Cooper). Compare him to the wheelchair man (Vogt???) and tell me who's who.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4656[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4657[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4658[/ATTACH]

Anybody recognise the U S Army unit patch on their sleeves?[/QUOTE]

I saw this story on facebook over the weekend and found it credible as well but I chose not to share it on my page because it seems to go too far. Yet we hear nothing of the people who allegedly lost limbs. In other such stories victims begin making the rounds of the morning news shows to talk about the horror. Where are they? Who are they? First story I saw at the initial breaking news on the 15th the red stuff looked like paint to me, not blood.
Problem with pics is photoshop possibility, rendering all photographic "evidence" questionable.
Dawn
Magda Hassan Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:LOL I did think that too! But then most sporty clothes are an offence to good taste.

You should see me "golfed out", people turn and point...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4644[/ATTACH]

I've never seen a 19th hole that looked like that!

My style is a bit like the below. If you want the ball to fly, use the appropriate Flamingo, I say

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4659[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   golf.jpg (Size: 64.11 KB / Downloads: 6)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Problem with pics is photoshop possibility, rendering all photographic "evidence" questionable.
Dawn

But not a problem for the FBI who's only real evidence against the accused is photographic, it seems.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Apparently, the naked guy really is Tamerlan:

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
For me that's a massive game changer. The official story lays in tatters. They're telling huge porkies.

He was arrested hale and hearty, cuffed but is now dead, apparently shot, stabbed, chopped and probably a lot worse.
David Guyatt Wrote:For me that's a massive game changer. The official story lays in tatters. They're telling huge porkies.

He was arrested hale and hearty, cuffed but is now dead, apparently shot, stabbed, chopped and probably a lot worse.

I'll have you know Mr. Guyatt, we call that 'POLICE Street JUSTICE' in Amoralka! Brown Shirts anyone?! Pass the Putsch bartender - I'll have another! That photo of him being arrested healthy and undamaged is the WTC-7 of the Boston Marathon Bombing. People who took the 'wrong photos' or testify to the 'wrong' facts are now going to mysteriously start dying...watch. How can this photo NOT be on the front page of every paper; the main page of every website to do with NEUZ, and not cause outrage at being lied to again.....and again and again.:nono: I wouldn't put much money on the younger son living long enough to stand trial or be seen in public. It is either the grave or Abu Graib for him.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Boston Bombing: Who Says it Had to be Two Men? Who Says they Had to be Young?
Posted on April 23, 2013 by willyloman

by Scott Creighton

In this article, I showed evidence that seems to suggest the explosive in the second bombing was actually in front of the guard rail and beside the mailbox.

Everyone has been looking for one or two young, military aged men as the ones who set this off. Knowing that people would automatically assume that, do you think the planners might find some other assets to do it? Maybe someone not so young? Maybe someone not so male? And older woman? That's crazy talk…. right?

I'm just gonna leave this here for your consideration:

[Image: split-marathon-bag.jpg?w=468&h=441]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Boston Bombing: Who Says it Had to be Two Men? Who Says they Had to be Young?
Posted on April 23, 2013 by willyloman

by Scott Creighton

In this article, I showed evidence that seems to suggest the explosive in the second bombing was actually in front of the guard rail and beside the mailbox.

If you look at the video of the bombing the explosion happens further back into the crowd.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=4658&d=1366717749&thumb=1]

David:

I'm not able to get a clear view of that Amputee but his friend seems to be wearing a 25th infantry Division patch.

And please excuse me,but I'm finding these posts that now want to point fingers at the amputee as someone involved in the "Magic Show",really rather disgusting.I'm sorry to say......
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,259 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,807 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,983 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,232 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,614 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,353 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,215 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,795 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM