Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Boston Bombing: Who Says it Had to be Two Men? Who Says they Had to be Young?
Posted on April 23, 2013 by willyloman

by Scott Creighton

In this article, I showed evidence that seems to suggest the explosive in the second bombing was actually in front of the guard rail and beside the mailbox.

If you look at the video of the bombing the explosion happens further back into the crowd.

You are, I think, correct. Both bombs seemed to explode near the building facades, IMO - however, the 'official version' has the first bomb sitting where Creighton shows it. Let's face it, the whole 'thing' was not as portrayed and we have been told lies. I think this was very carefully planned, as in Dallas to have many false leads and blind alleys for anyone trying to investigate it on their own. One now can make a pretty long list of 'what is wrong with these pictures/stories/evidence'.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Keith Millea Wrote:[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=4658&d=1366717749&thumb=1]

David:

I'm not able to get a clear view of that Amputee but his friend seems to be wearing a 25th infantry Division patch.

And please excuse me,but I'm finding these posts that now want to point fingers at the amputee as someone involved in the "Magic Show",really rather disgusting.I'm sorry to say......

Thanks for that Keith.

I fully understand your abhorrence and share it. If it is not true, then it is sick. If it turns out to be true, it is also sick. The whole thing is turning our to be really very sick whichever way we look at it.

Let me also add that I am not one of those who have zero respect for servicemen who go in to danger for what they consider to be the best ideals. They are courageous. I most certainly do not have the same level respect for those politicians that send them there, who are usually serving only their own interests, and the interests of big business.

I hope this clarifies things for you.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Apparently, the naked guy really is Tamerlan:

David Guyatt Wrote:For me that's a massive game changer. The official story lays in tatters. They're telling huge porkies.

He was arrested hale and hearty, cuffed but is now dead, apparently shot, stabbed, chopped and probably a lot worse.

Yes.

Tamerlan is contained in custody, butt naked, and apparently uninjured.

So:

Firstly, how does the younger brother manage to run Tamerlan over and then escape to hide in a boat?

Secondly, for those of us who've seen the alleged autopsy photo, how does Tamerlan get sliced open along the length of his torso, and receive a cut on his neck?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
A day of fresh evidence later, I stand by every word in my post below.

I also add an update showing that the Volkland Security State is still pussyfooting around Marina, sorry Katherine Russell Tsarnaev:

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Team - excellent work.

I didn't believe Uncle Ruslan's righteous denunciation when I first heard and saw it.

His background is, ahem, spectacularly spooky.

Now, consider this. Chechen sources state that if the older brother Tamerlan was radicalised in a Chechen mujahadeen camp then he would been considered for deployment in an action against Russia. They are adamant that there is no way he would have been deployed in an action against America.

So, the chatter between the FBI and the KGB is far more likely to have consisted of searching for any signs of anti-Russian activity on Tamerlan's part.

However, back in America, Tamerlan's mujahadeen background may have prompted US intelligence to recruit him as a double agent to penetrate radical islamic groups.

We're always told how desperate western intelligence is for convincing "human int".

There are curious parallels with Oswald, who travels to the USSR, marries a Russian woman and has a child, in what seems to be a marriage of convenience.

Tamerlan marries an American woman, Katherine Russell, and has a child.

The following piece is frankly unbelievable.

The FBI is still negotiating with a family lawyer as they request an interview with Marina Os...... Sorry, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev.

Quote:Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, Wife Of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Wanted By Feds For Interview

By MICHELLE R. SMITH 04/22/13 09:04 AM ET EDT AP

Video, Katherine Russell, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Federal authorities have asked to speak with the wife of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and her lawyer said he is discussing with them how to proceed.

Amato DeLuca told The Associated Press on Sunday that Katherine Russell Tsarnaev did not speak to federal officials who came to her parents' home in North Kingstown, R.I., Sunday evening, where she has been staying since her husband was killed during a getaway attempt early Friday.

Tsarnaev, 26, and his brother, Dzhokhar, 19, two ethnic Chechen brothers from southern Russia, are accused of planting two explosives near the marathon finish line Monday, killing three people and injuring more than 180. A motive remains unclear.

DeLuca said he spoke with the officials instead, but would not offer further details.

"I spoke to them, and that's all I can say right now," he said. "We're deciding what we want to do and how we want to approach this."

DeLuca also offered new details on Tamerlan Tsarnaev's movements in the days after the bombings, saying the last day he was alive that "he was home" when his wife left for work. When asked whether anything seemed amiss to his wife following the bombings, DeLuca responded, "Not as far as I know." He said she learned her husband was a suspect in the bombings by seeing it on TV. He would not elaborate.

DeLuca said his client did not suspect her husband of anything, and that there was no reason for her to have suspected him. He said she had been working 70 to 80 hours, seven days a week as a home health care aide. While she was at work, her husband cared for their toddler daughter, DeLuca said.

"When this allegedly was going on, she was working, and had been working all week to support her family," he told the AP.

He said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was off at college and she saw him "not at all" at the apartment they shared with her mother-in-law.

Katherine Russell Tsarnaev was attending Suffolk University in Boston when friends introduced her to her future husband at a nightclub, DeLuca said. They dated on and off, then married in 2009 or 2010, he said.

She was raised Christian, but at some point after meeting Tamerlan Tsarnaev, she converted to Islam, he said. When asked why she converted, he replied: "She believes in the tenets of Islam and of the Koran. She believes in God."

So, on the one hand we have hysterical claims that the brothers were about to go on a mass killing spree. Whilst on the other hand, the authorities are pussyfooting around wondering whether they can interview Mrs Tsarnaev, who is surely a primary witness as to what her supposedly murderous husband was planning.

Please. Pretty please. Please can we interview Mrs Tsarnaev?

:monkeypiss: :director:

Just like LHO, Tamerlan reeks of double-come-triple agent, set up by his handlers as an ideal patsy to ensure a national security state coverup.

Note that already the FBI is being incredibly defensive, and doubtless shredding and burning much evidence of its interactions wtih Tamerlan.

Question number one is: Who ran Tamerlan?

If Oswald is the model for Tamerlan Tsarnaev, there is enough noise and potential collateral damage to ensure that all parts of the national security state must commit to the Official Story.

Boston's version of the Warren Commission.

Here's a rhetorical but serious question:

Who gets to play Richard Case Nagell - The Man Who Knew Too Much - in this tangled web?

So, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev is not being waterboarded, not being rendered, not being subjected to enhanced interrogation techniques.

She doesn't want to talk to the Volkland Security Complex and that's fine with them....

:popworm:

Quote:Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Wife Katherine Russell Not Willing To Talk To FBI

Tue, April 23, 2013 8:24am EDT by Christina Stiehl 20 Comments

Katherine Russell Tsarnaev Questioned
Courtesy of ABC News/Twitter

Federal authorities tried to question the wife of dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26 but the 24-year-old mother still refuses to talk to police. Read on for more details.

The FBI is still waiting to talk to Katherine Russell, the widow of Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, for information surrounding the deadly April 15 attacks that killed three and injured 176. Authorities showed up to Katherine's parents' Rhode Island home on April 21, but she refused to talk to the feds.

Katherine Russell Questioned What Does She Know About Boston Bombing?

Katherine's lawyer, Amato DeLuca, told the Associated Press that she declined to speak to authorities when they arrived at her parents house. He told the Associated Press:

"I spoke to them, and that's all I can say right now," he said.

Amato also added that his client wasn't aware of her husband's alleged involvement in the deadly Boston Marathon bombing until she saw photos of the suspects on TV.

"When this allegedly was going on, she was working, and had been working all week to support her family," he told the Associated Press.

When asked whether or not anything seemed wrong to Katherine following the bombings, her lawyer responded, "not as far as I know."

Amato told reporters he spoke with federal officials, but wouldn't give any more details.

"We're deciding what we want to do and how we want to approach this," he said.

Katherine Russell All-American College Student

Katherine was known as a promising artist and student, and a typical all-American suburban daughter of Christian parents. But she shocked friends and family members when she dropped out of college at the age of 21 to get married to Tamerlan. They welcomed their first child soon after, a daughter named Zahara.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."

The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Quote:I hope this clarifies things for you.

Well,I guess I need to clarify myself better.I was referring to the Boston amputee being thrown into the suspect pile that irritates me.I'm not reflecting this on you David,but on the author of the article.In fact,that whole article stinks like Hell.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
UOTE=David Guyatt;67769]
Keith Millea Wrote:[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=4658&d=1366717749&thumb=1]

David:

I'm not able to get a clear view of that Amputee but his friend seems to be wearing a 25th infantry Division patch.

And please excuse me,but I'm finding these posts that now want to point fingers at the amputee as someone involved in the "Magic Show",really rather disgusting.I'm sorry to say......

Thanks for that Keith.

I fully understand your abhorrence and share it. If it is not true, then it is sick. If it turns out to be true, it is also sick. The whole thing is turning our to be really very sick whichever way we look at it.

Let me also add that I am not one of those who have zero respect for servicemen who go in to danger for what they consider to be the best ideals. They are courageous. I most certainly do not have the same level respect for those politicians that send them there, who are usually serving only their own interests, and the interests of big business.

I hope this clarifies things for you.[/QUOTE]
Totally agree David. And Keith, that is the reason I did not share that story on my page. It was too speculative in a way that was alarming. I have lots of family and colleagues as well as judges who are facebook friends, so I try to be careful in how far I go in posting. That said, the article I read said the guy in the wheelchair had been an amputee already. It's all very hard to know at this point. In terms of how sick this actually got. But the basic facts of a naked older brother combined with a tortured dead one as the same person is very sick. As is the little bro hiding in a boat that is riddled with bullets yet he walks out -(they must have shit themselves)- but has a bullet in his neck for a "suicide attempt", yet he is answering questions saying his older bro was "the mastermind". You just can't make this stuff up. Beyond Hitchcock.
Dawn
PS David, you're surely not suggesting that the FBI would ever fake evidence are you?:dancingman:
Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote:I hope this clarifies things for you.

Well,I guess I need to clarify myself better.I was referring to the Boston amputee being thrown into the suspect pile that irritates me.I'm not reflecting this on you David,but on the author of the article.In fact,that whole article stinks like Hell.

Keith - a strong and powerful point, with which I'm sure we all (or nearly all) agree.

I most certainly agree with you.

Once again, the starting point of this is that an obscene atrocity has been committed.

I can understand your upset Keith. Hang in there....we'll sort it all out...eventually. However, there were some anomalies now glaringly obvious....and some did surround the man who seemed to have both of his legs blown away, except for part of his femur. He was moved in a wheelchair - not carried on a backboard or gurney, yet there were ambulances in the area. This is strange. That he didn't die of blood loss is almost impossible and it turns out his tourniquet is not tightly done. In one article I read and has its url posted here somewhere, a EMT reviews this man and list many nearly impossibilities on top of others. Fog of war - maybe. Fog of a fake war - maybe. Time will tell. Of course if you empathize with him and believe what is said to have happened to him actually did, some of our posts would seem quite insensitive. That said, we are trying to get to the underlying truth. if he actually had his legs blown off, I'm sure everyone here feels just horrible for him and his family. I felt that way about him the first days....but not after that. We were also told that the older brother died of wounds sustained in a two way gun battle. That seems also to be proven false. Who had the means to manipulate these events and images getting to the media and public?....there I think we'll find the culprits, not with the brothers. Some people were injured; some died - this seems to be so. I believe, however, that some of the 'injured' were actors and the numbers exaggerated in a made for TV/media spectacle reminiscent of 7/7 and 9-11. I'd like to be wrong. It pains me what forces are now out of control in America - apparently hidden among us, but with great powers and no morality. We may see those forces as different - but whoever they are - they need to be exposed through an honest and complete investigation - so far I don't see that happening in Boston..and it never happened with 7/7 nor 9-11 and many in between and since. Peace.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Scott Creighton shows the reality of martial law here:

Quote: On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceStateUSA

This was part of a larger operation that involved total lockdown of the suburban neighbor to Boston. Roads were barricaded and vehicle traffic was prohibited. A No-Fly Zone was declared over the town. People were "ordered" to stay indoors. Businesses were told not to open. National Guard soldiers helped with the lockdown, and were photographed checking IDs of pedestrians on the streets. All the while, police were performing these disgusting house-to-house searches.

Here's the video:

Now, as per my post above, consider that the authorities are still negotiating with Katherine Russell Tsarnaev's lawyer to arrange a time to interview the wife of one of the Boston Bombers.

OK - compare the behaviour in the video above with the copyrighted photos of the Feds being turned away at the door of Katherine Russell Tsarnaev's family home at the link here.

The mother and father of the brothers talk exclusively to British Channel 4 News about frequent visits and interactions with the FBI.

There's a five minute video at the link. Mrs Tsarnaeva speaks fluent English.

Quote:Tuesday 23 April 2013 United States , World

My kids would never do this: Boston suspects' mother

Exclusive: Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, mother of the men accused of the Boston bombings, tells Channel 4 News her children were set up as suspects and that they "have nothing to do with this".

Speaking exclusively to reporter Nick Sturdee, the mother of the two men accused of the Boston bombings said that her son Tamerlan was being monitored before the bombings and that neither son was responsible.

"What happened was a terrible thing. But I know that my kids have nothing to do with this. I know it. I am mother. I know my kids," Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told Channel 4 News.

"My kids would never get involved in anything like that."

Shortly after this on camera interview, Mrs Tsarnaeva told our reporter Nick Sturdee in a phone call that she now accepts that Tamerlan Tsarnaev is dead because her son's widow, Katherine Russell, had called and told her that she had identified the 26-year old's body.

They were monitoring him and I know that because I used to talk to them. Zubeidat Tsarnaeva

"The first day when I got this message, I got really worried. I was kind of... telling that it is a set up and was just really mad and angry at America," she said, speaking from Makhachkala, Dagestan.

"It's just somebody did this, somebody set this up, not my kids."

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, the surviving Boston bombing suspect, was charged in connection with the attacks on Monday while lying in his hospital bed in Boston. His elder brother Tamerlan was killed during a manhunt after the 15 April attack.
What did the FBI know?

The authorities are not seeking anyone else in connection with the bombings, which killed three people and injured 200, although questions remain over what the security officials knew about the brothers, and when.

The father of the two suspects told Channel 4 News on 21 April that the FBI had phoned Tamerlan in the days after the Boston marathon bombings.

The FBI did not confirm or deny the phonecall, but said it had interviewed the 26-year-old and his family in 2011 after a request from a foreign government based on information suggesting Tamerlan was a "follower of radical Islam and a strong believer".

In a statement to Channel 4 News, the FBI said it did not find any evidence of terrorist activity at this time.

'FBI rang me before attacks'

The mother of the two suspects also said that Tamerlan, the eldest, was being watched by the FBI before the attacks.

"They were monitoring him and I know that because I used to talk to them," she told Channel 4 News.

"They used to come to our house, like two, three times. And then my son Tamerlan used to tell me that he used to talk to them too, because they called me once and they wanted his number and then at such moments I used to get really worried because, you know, my kids and I'm their mother."

"And then when the agent called me back and he said that you know I have spoken to your son and I really got to understand that he's a really nice boy. You know, very intelligent, very, like, nice boy.

"He asked me: do you think your Tamerlan could get involved into some kind of, because you know, he's like a leader, he's a strong boy, and do you think that he could get involved into kind of like any organisation, you know, like, radical organisation?

"At that time because they told me that they saw whatever he was reading. And I said no, no."
'Fight for justice'

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been charged by federal authorities with conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction, resulting in death.

The crime does carry the death penalty, although some US media reports suggest that the Obama administration has not yet decided whether to seek that ultimate punishment.

Also speaking from Dagestan, the father of the two suspects told reporter Nick Sturdee that he intends to fight the charges against his sons.

"I'm planning to go to America and fight for justice. Hire lawyers, the press, and reach the truth. Only the truth," he told Channel 4 News.

"Because if this is going to continue, it will end badly for the American people. If my sons are going to be shot without reason... that's going to come to every house if it's not going to be done by law. The law needs to be observed."

A private funeral was held for 29-year-old Krystle Campbell, one of the three victims, on Monday.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,259 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,807 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,985 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,233 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,615 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,353 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,215 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,795 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM