Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
David Guyatt Wrote:This video has been removed. Any other copies available?
I think this is similar if not the same.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:This video has been removed. Any other copies available?
I think this is similar if not the same.

Well hell, someone that young shouldn't be standing trial and facing a death penalty!

What't the world coming too? :pope:
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Peter Lemkin Wrote:This event rates being called a false false-flag event! The level of sheer sinister and murderous duplicity - to achieve the 'ends' of the top .01% fascisto-ultrarich-would-be rulers of the World is amazing and frightening. The number of such events is rapidly increasing and the spacing between them greatly decreasing....you don't need calculus to realize where this is all headed....only that it is gonna get there very soon, IF NOT STOPPED IN ITS TRACKS! Hitler

While it could be a false flag, it might not and actually be something equally troubling. I tend to think of a false flag as a deliberate act to create an incident which appears to frame the enemy as attacking so that the creators of the false flag can then respond as if they really WERE attacked. The Gulf of Tonkin comes to mind. I think the USS Liberty may have be staged to provide an excuse for the US to enter war on Israeli's side or provide an excuse to justify and frame US political and tactical response to the conflict.

Boston seems to be more about advancing the franchise of the National Security State. I don't see this as leading to a US military attack in Chechnya or similar... It seems as if the NSS has staged a bunch of "terrorist" stings to drive home to the public that there is a tangible threat to them of terrorism and anti terrorism measures of all sorts would be not only justified but welcome by a public who fears for the lives... and wants security. If terrorism IS a real threat, it IS understandable that there would be support for anti terrorist policies. But what would they be? The ones taken thus far hardly seem to have been ineffective... they certainly didn't prevent Boston. But of course if it was a staged event... then there was nothing to prevent!

What is clear to me... is that the NSS is in the business, like all bureaucracies... to stay in their business. and grow their operation and of course... MAKE more money at it and secure their survival and grow their control. NSS is about controi! So expect the NSS to leverage everything to advance this mission. And of course this mission does breed it's own need... so it often doesn't have to create false flags... all it has to do is oppress people and then they will at some point boil over and kick back and then NSS jumps in and says... see you all need us so this sh*t don't happen. Give is more money and tools.
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:While it could be a false flag, it might not and actually be something equally troubling. I tend to think of a false flag as a deliberate act to create an incident which appears to frame the enemy as attacking so that the creators of the false flag can then respond as if they really WERE attacked. The Gulf of Tonkin comes to mind. I think the USS Liberty may have be staged to provide an excuse for the US to enter war on Israeli's side or provide an excuse to justify and frame US political and tactical response to the conflict.

Jeffrey - your personal definition of false flag is dangerously restrictive.

Here is the commonly accepted definition:

Quote:False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organisation behind an operation.

There is no need for a false flag atrocity to be designed to provoke a war.

The entire Strategia Della Tensione of Gladio and its successors is based on false flag atrocities.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
To further or provoke a non state war. by carry out some operation... such as the so called War on Terrorism would, I suppose, qualify as a false flag.

I am not convinced that that is what actuallly happened in Boston. I am convinced that something happened which was not what the official account is. It may have been an exercise that went out of control, perhaps purposely to test how all the security agencies would handle a real event. That is taking a hum drum drill live where the first responders are caught off guard and may even believe it was the real deal despite their being prepared for and engaging in a "safe" drill. A guess would be that the intent was by some group... rogue or not rogue... to take the drill aspect away but not cause too much harm.

How would it have been possible to prevent a bombing? Or why didn't they sniff out the exposives if they were in place to do that? Seems like very low casualties considering the density of the crowd and there were more dense places to attack it seemed.

It appears that these two fellows and anyone who knew then closely were patsies and had some connections to intel and black ops and likely realized that they were being framed to take the blame... and they got rid of one in FL. Dead men don't talk. Last one will commit suicide or something and never take the stand in a trial. We'll never hear his story or he'll be drugged, intimated and brain washed in custody and become a useless bot... or useful to intel in the final chapter of the event.

It appeared to me that they only excel in botching and killing like jack booted fascists.
Without comment:

Quote:I am not convinced that that is what actuallly happened in Boston. I am convinced that something happened which was not what the official account is. It may have been an exercise that went out of control, perhaps purposely to test how all the security agencies would handle a real event. That is taking a hum drum drill live where the first responders are caught off guard and may even believe it was the real deal despite their being prepared for and engaging in a "safe" drill. A guess would be that the intent was by some group... rogue or not rogue... to take the drill aspect away but not cause too much harm.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Without comment:

Quote:I am not convinced that that is what actuallly happened in Boston. I am convinced that something happened which was not what the official account is. It may have been an exercise that went out of control, perhaps purposely to test how all the security agencies would handle a real event. That is taking a hum drum drill live where the first responders are caught off guard and may even believe it was the real deal despite their being prepared for and engaging in a "safe" drill. A guess would be that the intent was by some group... rogue or not rogue... to take the drill aspect away but not cause too much harm.

With comment:

Or maybe, like, the rogue or not rogue group that didn't want to cause too much harm had these ball bearings 'cause they were gonna fix their roller skates, right, and, like, they were putting some cheap fireworks in their moms' pressure cookers for this joke they were gonna play, and, well, they'd had a few beers and they, like, were REEEEEEEEEALY bombed -- get it, BOMBED? -- and they were stumbling around and shit and they knocked some of the ball bearings into the pressure cookers and didn't even know it and, wow, they set 'em off and they were, like, Hey dude, why are all the people screaming? and one of them had this idea, you know, Who are those dorky brothers always comin' on with that FBI shit, like, we can say they did it ...

Deep Parlor Tricks.
Have we yet been shown any surveillance camera footage of the brothers putting their backpacks on the ground? Why can't we see surveillance cam footage of Adam Lanza entering the Sandy Hook school? Hell, they still can't produce the camera footage from the minutes before the OKC bombing. Or the film from the initial BATF raid on Waco, which would show who started shooting first. Are we paranoid and unreasonable to ask for such evidence?

It's distressing that so many Americans readily accept official stories without real evidence, and attack anyone who asks to see it.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Have we yet been shown any surveillance camera footage of the brothers putting their backpacks on the ground? Why can't we see surveillance cam footage of Adam Lanza entering the Sandy Hook school? Hell, they still can't produce the camera footage from the minutes before the OKC bombing. Or the film from the initial BATF raid on Waco, which would show who started shooting first. Are we paranoid and unreasonable to ask for such evidence?

It's distressing that so many Americans readily accept official stories without real evidence, and attack anyone who asks to see it.
No I can't remember any video of them placing the back packs that exploded. I'm sure it would have been all over the net if it existed.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
To the missing 'videos' add to the list [which if complete would be hundreds long] the missing and tampered parts of the Z film, the videos of the entrance of whatever missile hit the Pentagon on 9-11 [they have many videos, but give us three blurry captured frames not compatible with a plane, but 'they' say 'IT IS A PLANE you see, little man!, repeat after me.....

Meanwhile, the MSM is all abuzz about the photo on the cover of Rolling Stone. No one is talking about the rule of law [Law, what's that?!] that a person is to be given an presumption of innocence. Even Rolling Stone in their piece presumes guilt - a psyop well done! He'll get a very fair trial, I'm [cough, cough] sure; patsies always do..... His dead (bullet-riddled, chest & face slashed) brother [although arrested alive and totally unscathed] got some instant drive-in vigilante justice at the hands of the Police and/or FBI and/or the private rent-a-spooks. No need to presume innocence or even that he deserved a trial....justice is a warm gun in the hands of the 'authorities' in America. Our death squads wear blue and body armor, and usually have three letters on their backs (or on their IDs). Remember, its a WAR on/of TERROR....take no prisoners; all accused are guilty ipso facto.

All who question the unspeakable are also guilty of thought crimes, and will be dealt with soon - the NSA knows where you've been, what you've been doing and saying, and where you are - when they decide to come for you [or I]! Confusedhock:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,259 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,807 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,986 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,233 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,618 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,355 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,216 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,796 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM