Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Tracy, here's some free advise, don't put to much faith in Hollywood movies, in-case you didn't know Tracy, it's just a movie!

Find out those who were involved WHERE? In May 1970 at the Lincoln Memorial, or in September 1972 at some other protest?

What have I been telling you? What have we been talking about? What does the document I posted say? My God man, if this is what the rest of the research community is like and thinks, perhaps, it no wonder no one ever got anywhere? Perhaps, it's because they were interested in something more? Themselves perhaps?

The May 1970 Lincoln Memorial incident actually happened. It wasn't just in the movie.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/10/politics/n...-memorial/

But it was about Vietnam and Cambodia, and had nothing to do with Cuba. The event in your document occurred in 1972 [or Oct 1970? A third protest?]. If it's too difficult for you to keep those things straight, or to admit your error on something so basic, that's your problem.

One more thing before I start ignoring you again. You are very proud of your dad and his friends and associates, though according to you they killed an American President, and tried to kill another. Are you really proud of that, Scott? Assassins, thugs and criminals? Terrorists who blew up airliners? I would be ashamed of them. They were not "good Americans." Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
My dad didn't know anything, all he did was threaten Nixon when Nixon arrived, and Nixon didn't bring his Secret Service with him the night he left for the Lincoln Memorial and spoke with the anti-Castro men who had their tents pitched sleeping there. Nixon approached them totally alone, he was lucky that he agreed to release Bosch, and not renege on his promise like Kennedy did, or my father would have killed Nixon, and I can assure you that.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Tracy, here's some free advise, don't put to much faith in Hollywood movies, in-case you didn't know Tracy, it's just a movie!

Find out those who were involved WHERE? In May 1970 at the Lincoln Memorial, or in September 1972 at some other protest?

What have I been telling you? What have we been talking about? What does the document I posted say? My God man, if this is what the rest of the research community is like and thinks, perhaps, it no wonder no one ever got anywhere? Perhaps, it's because they were interested in something more? Themselves perhaps?

The May 1970 Lincoln Memorial incident actually happened. It wasn't just in the movie.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/10/politics/n...-memorial/

But it was about Vietnam and Cambodia, and had nothing to do with Cuba. The event in your document occurred in 1972. If it's too difficult for you to keep those things straight, or to admit your error on something so basic, that's your problem.

One more thing before I start ignoring you again. You are very proud of your dad and his friends and associates, though according to you they killed an American President, and tried to kill another. Are you really proud of that, Scott? Assassins, thugs and criminals? Terrorists who blew up airliners? I would be ashamed of them. They were not "good Americans." Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

You're beyond help, stupid is as stupid says! Forget it Tracy, you're right and I'm wrong!
Stone elected to use that scene, had Stone known about the 1972 incident, or perhaps Stone did, and if that were in the movie, it would have certainly revealed the anti-Castro's involvement with Kennedy's assassination. I don't believe Stone wanted that hanging over his head! Am I proud? Are you f***ing nuts? Have you not heard a word I said? I told you and everyone, anyone reading my shit. I don't cover up my father's shit, I haven't slept well in over eight years... Will you folks please STOP being so judgmental, and open your heart to what I have said overtime, open your heart and mind, not your eyes!
To further project this imagine of the plan to camp out at the Lincoln Memorial, they, the anti-Castro's had also planned a march towards the White House from the Lincoln Memorial the next day, they didn't have too because Nixon showed up that night. This was in September 1972, on October 1972 Orlando Bosch was released, receiving a full presidential pardon, and the world didn't even know it, now, you ask, will I be changing history? I told you, I will.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:

I've learned a great deal about the so called "research community" which in my mind is no longer about truth, honesty, disclosing facts or sharing in their findings for honest exposure. There is no more men like Geaton Fonzi, Mark Lane and many others who have pioneered this road.

Today, when a sincere person comes forward with information never before discovered and discloses this information, the community gets jealous rather then rejoices, they take the information with a grain of salt, they can't counter the information, because they discovered it's the truth, so, as a last desperate attempt, they result to sarcasm.

You really should rename this forum like others I been at instead of Deep Politics, call it a joke maybe?
If I can't beat'em, perhaps I should join'em? I've given you information [freely], and I still know information no one knows, and this isn't about me, but.... If you want my information, pay me ten million dollars.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:If I can't beat'em, perhaps I should join'em? I've given you information [freely], and I still know information no one knows, and this isn't about me, but.... If you want my information, pay me ten million dollars.
10 million? Gosh, Scott, that's a lotta pesos, señor. Hunt only asked Costner for 5 million? To which Kevin responded, "I can't talk to you anymore, St. John".
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:If I can't beat'em, perhaps I should join'em? I've given you information [freely], and I still know information no one knows, and this isn't about me, but.... If you want my information, pay me ten million dollars.
10 million? Gosh, Scott, that's a lotta pesos, señor. Hunt only asked Costner for 5 million? To which Kevin responded, "I can't talk to you anymore, St. John".

You hear me, but you're not listening, please don't compare me to others. I have something they don't, yes... Howard was a "bench-warmer" but, my father was a player. He turned on the CIA, and even Richard Poyle after finding out didn't want to have anything to do with my father, in the end, he wanted to do what was right, all I'm doing is finishing my father's work, and if people get sick of me bringing up my father. I don't give a shit, but I do have a suggestion, don't read it, problem solved right Dawn?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,467 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,641 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,551 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,841 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,408 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,762 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,491 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,759 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,909 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,350 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM