Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:BTW... The tree can bare bad fruit, it can also bare good fruit, how smart are you Mr. Blazney?

Oh….. so you're paying attention, are you? Yes, Edwin was a player in all this…… but so was Hemming. How much of a source was he? Ask Felipe. Talk to the hand !!!

I'm almost afraid to ask if your IQ matches your age, or your shoe size?
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:BTW... The tree can bare bad fruit, it can also bare good fruit, how smart are you Mr. Blazney?

Oh….. so you're paying attention, are you? Yes, Edwin was a player in all this…… but so was Hemming. How much of a source was he? Ask Felipe. Talk to the hand !!!

Izz that all yu got, little man? Got Trine Day? "they" shall figure it all out for you…… right????
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:

Izz that all yu got, little man? Got Trine Day? "they" shall figure it all out for you…… right????

Thank God not everyone has the same thinking compacity. Everything is a "test" not everyone passes. You have no idea what you're talking about, please stop while you think you're ahead, because I feel for you, I'm really trying to help you.
Mark, have you not paid attention to anything I've said? I'm not picking on anyone one person, and I do not expect any special treatment here from anyone. But, every now and then someone thanks me for information no one has ever known, and, that information can be corroborated, and, I find these people to be sincere, I will then give them more, so long as you're a willing participant in learning something new....

You see Mark, I'm not like any of these pass men who just blew smoke out of their ass, I can actually back up what I say. You keep asking for facts, silly man, I've already given them to you, how much further must I go?
As Albert Camus once postulated…… (sic) the only question left is weather or not to commit suicide…. but read your dante before doing so… +
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:As Albert Camus once postulated…… (sic) the only question left is weather or not to commit suicide…. but read your dante before doing so… +

And, you have no idea how much that quote rings true, Pawley, Pedro Diaz Lanz, Osvaldo Coello and others, and I bet you don't even know why? People who think like you must believe people like them took their secrets to the grave, may I say.... Stop thinking Mark, you're only hurting yourself.
^Edited.
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:I wish Scott had DiEugenio and Hancock working with him as a team.

I wish Scott had Doyle and Cinque working with him as a team….. shall I post your dialogue with Felipe here ? Nah……..

You seem to have a hard on for Hemming and me, I don't blame you, I am attractive. So, I wouldn't want that you miss a word in your dialogue. I'll post it for you!

http://neamg.com/blog/2015/10/24/kaiser-vs-hemming

When you're done master***ing, perhaps, you can watch this and learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1HwspawIMk
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:I wish Scott had DiEugenio and Hancock working with him as a team.

I wish Scott had Doyle and Cinque working with him as a team….. shall I post your dialogue with Felipe here ? Nah……..

You seem to have a hard on for Hemming and me, I don't blame you, I am attractive. So, I wouldn't want that you miss a word in your dialogue. I'll post it for you!

http://neamg.com/blog/2015/10/24/kaiser-vs-hemming

When you're done master***ing, perhaps, you can watch this and learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1HwspawIMk

Oh, Scott…… you're so…….. specific !!!!!
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:[quote=Scott Kaiser]Here's an even better question for the intergalactically stupid, of the 636 times they tried to assassinate Fidel Castro who ordered it? Or, was it just planned by his assassins? SMH....[/QUO

[size=12]​I make no denial of stupidity, but what is the "it" that "who" ordered? I tend to believe that if the right "who" was involved, the "it" would have occurred. My comment, as stated, in no way should indicate my approval or disapproval, expressed or otherwise, of any "it"!

[/SIZE]

Mr. Trotter,

I apologize for my post being deleted, please note I had nothing to do with that. I did answer your question, and, though I may not remember word for word what I said, I will do my best to answer it, your question, in the hopes you will read it, my answer, without it, my post, gets deleted again.

Stupidity is not something that can be denied. You ask, what is the "it" that "who" ordered? I said, "who ordered it" being singular, meaning, any assassination attempt on Fidel Castro's life in calculating a daunting total number of 636 times.

Surely, not all 600 assassination attempts on Fidel Castro's life happened all at once? Did it?

With that said, did Richard Helms order any of the hits on Castro's life? Or, did Helms simply allow them, them meaning the "who" to plan, carry out and assassinate Castro?

I also distinctly remember saying the "it" was a representation of Kennedy's assassination, "it" only took one good plan, "it" only took one good shot, and "it" only took one good place to carry "it" out.

I have a lot more to say on this, and as I told someone I would not get myself involved in discussing assassination plots, I am however, responding to your question in the hopes of "it," my post not getting deleted again before you have the chance to read "it," my post. I'm not ignoring you sir.

​The reply with a quote was apparently moved from another thread, bringing the post and reply to this thread.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,467 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,642 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,552 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,841 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,408 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,763 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,493 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,759 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,909 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,350 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM