Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:The decision by the Mods was that Scott spent a lot of time trolling other threads but was also capable to contribute. The decision was to put up with his bullshit. I would have voted him off the island if we had voted.

Mr. Trotter, my counsel is to ask Scott specific questions concerning his area of knowledge or just stay out of this thread.

I agree it's not funny -- not at all. But Scott can troll all he wants in this thread. And in theory he's all about researching and honoring his father.

Cheers.

With all due respect Mr or Ms Johnson, I am sure your counsel is well intended, but "his area of knowledge" may or may not be correct. As JFK's election, the Bay of Pigs Invasion, the Cuban Missile Crisis, and the murder in Dallas of JFK, all appear to be things he read and/or heard about, those are events and/or situations I remember as they occurred. But, that by all means is not an indication of expertise on my part. And, to "just stay out of this thread" was what I was trying to do. However, due to moderation of Mr Kaiser's posts, his quoting a post I made on another thread has moved to this thread, bringing my name. An irony, is the quote was his reference correction of my grammar. A posted quote, by the way, I had refrained from responding to. And so it goes, on 11/05/2016.

You're right Mr. Trotter, I have no bonafides, I'm just making all this stuff up as I go along because I heard about all these events, in-fact, I don't even know who this Frank Sturgis guy is, you got me!

Quote:With all due respect Mr or Ms Johnson

Now that shit really made me laugh, Mr. Trotter, Mr. Johnson is a guy. I was just messing with him when he started moving my [trolling] posts to my father''s thread, but, then I got to thinking, whether it's moved or not, people are still going to read it, lol....

Quote:And, to "just stay out of this thread" was what I was trying to do.

I know, the devil made me do it, I've heard it so many times before. I tried to refrain myself, and so it goes, on and on, and it goes without, who knows what the hell I'm talking about?

My quoted response was posted and directed to Lauren Johnson, and being "counseled" to "ask Scott specific questions concerning his area of knowledge or just stay out of this thread"! It was meant to express my feeling that I can decide from where I seek knowledge, and to affirm that a post I made on another thread was quoted and replied to and then relocated to this thread. That was not my choice, and I do not recall any original post by me on this thread prior to the said relocation. That is the reason for my comment, nothing more, nothing less. And, unless any direct insult or untruth occurs, this is my final intended comment directly on this thread.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

LR Trotter Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:With all due respect Mr or Ms Johnson, I am sure your counsel is well intended, but "his area of knowledge" may or may not be correct. As JFK's election, the Bay of Pigs Invasion, the Cuban Missile Crisis, and the murder in Dallas of JFK, all appear to be things he read and/or heard about, those are events and/or situations I remember as they occurred. But, that by all means is not an indication of expertise on my part. And, to "just stay out of this thread" was what I was trying to do. However, due to moderation of Mr Kaiser's posts, his quoting a post I made on another thread has moved to this thread, bringing my name. An irony, is the quote was his reference correction of my grammar. A posted quote, by the way, I had refrained from responding to. And so it goes, on 11/05/2016.

You're right Mr. Trotter, I have no bonafides, I'm just making all this stuff up as I go along because I heard about all these events, in-fact, I don't even know who this Frank Sturgis guy is, you got me!

Quote:With all due respect Mr or Ms Johnson

Now that shit really made me laugh, Mr. Trotter, Mr. Johnson is a guy. I was just messing with him when he started moving my [trolling] posts to my father''s thread, but, then I got to thinking, whether it's moved or not, people are still going to read it, lol....

Quote:And, to "just stay out of this thread" was what I was trying to do.

I know, the devil made me do it, I've heard it so many times before. I tried to refrain myself, and so it goes, on and on, and it goes without, who knows what the hell I'm talking about?

My quoted response was posted and directed to Lauren Johnson, and being "counseled" to "ask Scott specific questions concerning his area of knowledge or just stay out of this thread"! It was meant to express my feeling that I can decide from where I seek knowledge, and to affirm that a post I made on another thread was quoted and replied to and then relocated to this thread. That was not my choice, and I do not recall any original post by me on this thread prior to the said relocation. That is the reason for my comment, nothing more, nothing less. And, unless any direct insult or untruth occurs, this is my final intended comment directly on this thread.

Okay, I think I'm understanding you, you want to ask Mr. Johnson for counsel on questions you yourself could ask me directly. Particularly in the specific areas of knowledge, is that correct?

The rest of what you're saying I'm sorry, but I'm having a difficult time in understanding, English please.
Curious to know if none, one, or every moderator would be kind enough to answer a few simple questions, so that everyone reading this including myself would know exactly what direction this forum intends to go?

Questions are outlined below:

1. Is this a forum where truth is to be abound? Or, fairy tail stories?

2. If you're a Kennedy lover, or simply in love with the idea of being in love with Kennedy, does that mean there shall be no material posted about Kennedy that could be harmful to his legacy?

3. If truth is posted, corroborated and defined, could posting that information cause harm towards Kennedy? Should it be completely avoided that we may partake in a cover-up?

and lastly,

4. Can anyone tell me where the thread "The Untold Story of The Bay of Pigs" went to? Or, is that part of history that should be omitted from the books?

Sign,

Curious

P.S. Thank you, is there any Moderator brave enough in answering these questions with honesty? I can only assume if there is no reply from any Moderator it's not that you/they didn't read this, it's just that covering up the truth seems to be worthwhile, and yet, these are the same people who attack the Warren Commission? See, now that's what I don't understand, please help me to.
I don't get it?

Here's a perfect example, both Jim and Dawn says;

[Image: image.php?u=6&dateline=1371886674]Dawn Meredith
[Image: user-online.png]Founding Member

Join DateSep 2008Posts3,579

[Image: icon1.png]

[Image: quote_icon.png] Originally Posted by Jim DiEugenio [Image: viewpost-right.png]
I agree with that Drew.

I don't understand it either.

Quote:I concur. Have read both books and his book stands up well without her. For those of us who have long stopped believing JVB, she, in my opinion, detracts from Haslams's work.

Yet, these are YOUR truth tellers, and yet they are willing to poke holes in JVB and the WC? Yet, they cover up the truth about Kennedy? Now, I'm not stating that Jim and Dawn are doing this. God forbid Jim try's to cover up any truth about Kennedy right?
"Kennedy lover" is inappropriate and insensitive considering he was murdered by a conspiracy that very much resembled the government conspiracy in the movie 'JFK' and the lies are still being enforced by a dark shadow force in America that is passing itself off as a sound democracy.

Your father got caught up in the ugly machinery of that process from his end. How would you feel if someone referred to you as a "dirty underground lover"?

If you had more appreciation of the nuclear wasteland Jack Kennedy pulled you out from with his bravery you might love him too. Kennedy was killed for that bravery.
Albert Doyle Wrote:"Kennedy lover" is inappropriate and insensitive considering he was murdered by a conspiracy that very much resembled the government conspiracy in the movie 'JFK' and the lies are still being enforced by a dark shadow force in America that is passing itself off as a sound democracy.

Your father got caught up in the ugly machinery of that process from his end. How would you feel if someone referred to you as a "dirty underground lover"?

If you had more appreciation of the nuclear wasteland Jack Kennedy pulled you out from with his bravery you might love him too.

So was Garfield, and I'm not speaking about the cat. You wouldn't see me cover up anything he did, I think you're missing my point here and what you're really doing is being "selective" in my choice of words, you do understand that don't you?
When in God's name will anyone challenge my material? When in God's name will folks start preaching the truth? When in God's name will this start happening? Must I wait another eight years?

I've learned, if you can't challenge material AFTER exposing material that has NEVER, EVER been made public, I'd think that's the time everyone wants to jump all over it to prove that person wrong, but if no one can, well then, that can ONLY mean one thing, the person delivering that material is right, and NO one can discredit truth.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:So was Garfield, and I'm not speaking about the cat. You wouldn't see me cover up anything he did, I think you're missing my point here and what you're really doing is being "selective" in my choice of words, you do understand that don't you?

No more selective then your endorsing wrongful censoring of threads. Or you selecting to ignore the conspiracy and those who endorse it today. Those people, Scott, use your logic to justify their still persecuting Kennedy and defending his murderers.
Doyle, or, whoever you are. Listen to me very closely, if in-fact you haven't figured me out yet, I work alone, I do NOT endorse anyone or anything. I expose my OWN material, and when I read bullshit, much like many of you here think you read from me, I'm not afraid to call it out, I only wish some folks here and or abroad had the balls to call me out so I can produce my evidence, but alas, it seems as though I don't need to why? Perhaps, they've already found what I'm talking about? Unlike you sir who spouts out uncorroborated information.
Although, every now and then I will produce a document or two to back up what I'm saying, after all without a document we are called liars or story tellers or bullshitters, yet, everyone says I don't believe what the FBI or CIA says, so which is it? Do you want the truth or a document?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,468 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,644 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,553 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,842 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,408 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,779 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,502 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,759 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,912 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,350 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM