Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
I know those who got suckered in would never want to admit it just like Watergate and the MB trap, after all wouldn't it make you look like a dumbass by admitting you got suckered in?
Im sorry, but my blood is really f****** boiling, and some folks may think I have no right while others do. MB says a lot of, no... Allow me to correct myself, everything he said was bullshit.

He even has the f******* ordasity to say the following in bold, and I thought to myself, what a douche bag, and theres a few idiots who beleived every word he said. Yea, I am pissed, and I have every right to be, now can you understand why i left out a shitload of vital, important information that I didn't even give Trineday simply because I wasn't sure how all this worked..

But, this f***** says the following.

"Beyond that, he has tried to take credit for other people's FOIA releases as his own work"

This is about me, my reputation. Yeah, I could have kept my mouth shut like other authors and work with my publisher as if nothing is wrong, and everything is just peachy king and publish my second book just to be a published author, but my vaules over came me.

Now, can anyone tell me who's really stealing whose FOIA documents and stories? Don't be afraid to answer the question.

https://glomardisclosure.com/2016/12/07/...watergate/
I'm guessing he liked his own review with three other douche bag friends of his.
Oh, and you want the real truth about me and Trineday? I called Kris a few years ago, told him I wanted to update my book with the new information, I was still a little pissed that information in my first book was taken out, but I didn't express that on the phone call that day. When my computer crashed, or i should say my hard drive I ordered another one from Dell, so that meant I loss my PDF.

I asked Kris if he would send me over the PDF and that's when I started to plug in some information, after searching around for editors I still left out information simply because I understand how the sharing possess works.

The next time I talked to Kris I informed him of how upset I was over my first book so we both decided to part ways, I have never ever said anything negative about Kris, so it's pretty hard for me to beleive what MB is saying Kris said about me this is why I know everyrhing this guy MB is saying is complete bullshit, so, if anyone what's to believe him that's on you, but I would like to make just one suggestion. When my update comes out, don't f****** get it!
Scott Kaiser Wrote:When my computer crashed, or i should say my hard drive I ordered another one from Dell, so that meant I loss my PDF.

I hope now you always make back up copies of your work and scans etc. make several copies and have them in different places.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:When my computer crashed, or i should say my hard drive I ordered another one from Dell, so that meant I loss my PDF.

I hope now you always make back up copies of your work and scans etc. make several copies and have them in different places.

Everything is just a learning lesson for me, everyday I learn something new. Since then, I have purchased a 32 gb USB memory stick where I now how have my entire PDF file and organized all my FOIA documents. I'm just not sure where else I could possibly keep them as you can see very few can be trusted, a person has to go with their instinct and gut feeling I suppose.

It's very, very hard to want to trust others when I keep getting burned, my information stolen, sometimes I really feel like giving up, but, something inside continues to tell me I have to tell this story regardless of the thousands before me.

Almost reminds me of the boy who cried wolf, in the end, no one believed him, it's a sad feeling.
AND !!! He says Watergate was setup to embarrass the White House, I could go on, and on, and on about his bullshit! I keep telling everyone this wasn't a set up to embarrass anyone, this guy is so full of shit that if you hit him in the stomach theories would be coming out his asshole!

Anderson and George Smathers both sponsored Frank when Frank lost his citizenship, and Anderson hated Castro as he did communism, Jack was also an enemy of the FBI, and yes, Jack was paying Frank for "information" to boast his own ratings while helping Frank get a hold of some money from the White House to re-capture Cuba, I don't understand why no one wants to believe me? I have an offal lot to say about this, and I try to keep telling everyone, Watergate was not just a set up to get Nixon out of office, that happened [AFTER] Nixon stopped paying out money.

After all, I should know, my father had a very long talk with my mother before my father was killed, and our family is not a family to go off boasting about what we know. My mother sat me down and told me everything she knows after I wrote my first book, and she knows I'm writing my second, this is when she opened up. Why she didn't at my first book I'll never know, and yes, my father was apart of Watergate. No one knew this information.

Now, can you see why Watergate had to happen?
The funniest thing ever is any smart thinking person can obviously see right through a person and folks just know when someone is lying am I right?

Take MB for example, he goes on and on, and continues to repeat himself over and over about being familiar with a plot I keep reminding him he never heard of even though the name of the plot was never exposed, but the plot was since the 80s. He still insists he's heard of the plot, well, the one question I did forget to ask him is, how could he be familiar with a plot I know for a fact he's never heard of if he's never heard of my father?

After all, it's not like that plot was exposed anywhere else other than my father's files and Howard Hunts. I suppose I'm finished with this guy.

You see, I can challenge folks, prove them to be a liar, and I'm still waiting.

Credibility, honesty, truth, they can not be discredited. Truth will always prevail, I don't lose.
Oh, and I forgot to mention, Howard Hunt was involved in Kennedy's assassination, I can prove that as was most of the WG burglars not quite all of them. I can also prove that too, and yes, it was a [large operation] I prove that too, and I prove that WG was called the "Big Project" as Kennedy's assassination was called the "Big Event" I prove that too. I also prove my father's involvement with a group called Accion Cubana was before the Cubanos Unidos, a group most of you probably never heard of, and the Luis I was arguing with Bill Kelly about at one time who I thought was Posada who's in my father's address book isn't Posada at all, but another Luis, (my bad) so crucify me, so what? and this Luis is Luis C. I prove that too. I also further prove the Editor of Accion Cubana received a letter stating that president Kennedy would be killed that day on November 22, 1963 and, (Yeah, I prove that too.) as far as JURE and DRE, Oswald was set up, and there's no doubt about that, in-fact those who don't want to speak out in Miami and still remain quite, we've talked, that's right, and we all know Oswald was set up, NOW, there's no reason to continue blaming Fidel, that bastard's dead. It looks like Cuba will never get invaded again. Told you I'm going to deliver the truth didn't I? And, not a single person can discredit me, not even MB.

MB wants documents to believe in something? Well, what I'm giving you here is all documented. I will give you information about my father no one knows and why he was called the "Black Legion."
^Edited.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,467 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,642 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,552 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,841 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,408 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,763 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,492 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,759 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,909 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,350 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM