Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
I am submitting my question to Miami-Dade Public Library System asking the following question I am attaching a link to a phone page that belong to my father Edwin Kaiser the name is Luis area code 305 374 2208 this number would have been in 1962-63. Please advise if this has any historical reference thank you.

Dear Mr. Kaiser the number 305 374 2208 is found in the RL Polk Suburban directory the name is Luis Castillo.

To all my haters out there Merry Christmas!
Yeah, this is the same Luis, and MY father, the greatest patriot that ever lived mentions how William Pawley invested in Kennedy's assassination, and there were 14 others involved in the assassintion including a few from Watergate and David Morlaes, and MY father the greatest patriot that ever lived stole the only known photos of those involved in Kennedy's assassination.

But, it's more fun and much better to contiune with BS theories because they make money selling books and anual conventions.

Haters are going to hate!

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...lo%20miami
And, for clarification my father spelled the name Luis, Louis in his address book. I knew the "o" didnt belong, but the word "Dallas" under Luis' name does, either my father knew Luis went to Dallas for the assassination or my father was with him, these are the facts.

Hopefully, the CIA will also fully release the rest of my father's files, I doubt it if they're saying his information is a threat to National Security.
Now I understand why my father decided to turn things around in the end and he turned on Frank and others, after all, it appears as though my father really wanted to do what was right.

And because he wanted to do what he thought was right even by reaching out to Liebengood because he "didn't" trust the FBI or the CIA and doing the right thing is what got him killed.

Does it really matter if one has three or four years investigating Kennedy assassination compared to someone who claims to have 30, 40 even 50 years.

How could any one person possibly know everything?

Some authors are very good with how they describe what they want to say, but I can assure you not even these authors knows everything, what's the moral to my story? Be careful you don't get suckered in.
Nice find Scott.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thank you.
A perfect example of how history will change, the following information is found at Spartacus.
Quote:"Bayo remained behind and it was rumoured that he had been captured and executed. However, his death was never reported in the Cuban press. Larry Hancock, argues in his book, Someone Would Have Talked, that there were uncorroborated reports that Bayo did return and was seen in Florida in the months following Operation Tilt."

The information I intend to provide is that Eduardo Perez aka Eddie Bayo was very much alive and awaiting on his brother-in-law [Luis Castillo] for reinforcments to save Bayo who was trapped in Cuba.

Bayo had lived his life out in Cuba rather than risking his execution at a fring squad or a life sentence in prison had he been caught, this is what prevented Bayo from escaping Cuba.

The entire story I'm submitting alone will change the entire Bayo-Pawley mission or Operation Tilt as we know it written by anyone.

It was AFTER the failure and not the success of this mission to assassinate Fidel Castro which led to Kennedy's assassination.

I can prove everything, and will expose everything in my update, a word to those who consider themselves wise. You will not find any information like this anywhere in the world.

Furthermore, the same Luis found in my father's address book is the same Luis who Bayo belived would send in reinforcements for his escape, the same Luis who also confessed under truth serum that he was given a rifle and told to shot at the man in an open limo in Dallas.

He confessed to not shooting at the man because someone else did the job.

He admits to 14 men infiltrating Dallas, and the CIA admits to exfiltrating 14 Cuban intel agents safely from Dallas.

Yeah, it's all very much documented, and to ALL my Skeptics.... FU!

I will expose everything, Watergate and Kennedy, now you may talk all the shit you want to talk about me behind my back thinking I'm just out to promote my update for money or whatever, if that were true, I wouldn't be giving you the shit I'm giving you now.

Think about it....
I said what I had to say because I didn't what to take sometime off with a bad taste in my mouth.

I didn't want to leave you just knowing I've said what I said by exposing what I plan to expose, and not prove how, I can only imagine how many folks thought I planned on doing just that.

Lets just say I have been very persevering, never giving up with what I just learned. I never gave up on my father.
One last thing, I edited post 519 for accuracy.
For the life of me how could I forget to mention even Jack Kennedy knew about the mission he was also aware that Bayo was alive and well in Cuba but could not escape Bayo remained in Cuba, hidden. Kennedy left those men in Cuba knowing they were alive and living out their life there so they would not be captured and discovered who they were while trying to escape, and rather than the Attorney General Robert Kennedy informing Jack that they should do something about it, both Robert and Jack got pissed off because this happened so Jack got whacked, and LBJ covered it up. DRE and JURE helped in setting up Oswald.

14 men were involved, this included David Morales, Frank Sturgis, William Pawley, Howard Hunt, Luis Castillo, Bernard Barker, Eugenio Zadivar, Tony Cuesta, Edwin Kaiser (who later discovered the photos) and stole them from the United States government and others I mention, from the top to the bottom and everyone in between.

No one really needs to make Kennedy's assassination or Watergate anymore complicated than what everybody has already done!

Jack's assassination all stemmed from the BOP, this was just the icing on the cake so-ta-say.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,467 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,640 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,547 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,841 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,408 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,752 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,485 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,759 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,907 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,349 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM