Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyOIckj2IQI
Some folks may get real technical and say, the war didn't end with Nixon, it ended with Ford. Well, yeah, okay, it did, and because Ford not only inherited the war as did Nixon, Ford was president appointed by Nixon because of Watergate. But, wasn't it Nixon who signed the E.O. to end the war? I rest my case.
Quote:Ford was president appointed by Nixon because of Watergate

That's another story, saved for another day, and why Watergate, had to happen. I said [WHY] Watergate [HAD] to [HAPPEN,] that's because the assassination didn't, are you hearing me Dawn?
Clue: I'm NOT talking about an assassination on Nixon, are you hearing me Dawn?
Dawn Meredith Wrote:The war NIXON shut down? Are you serious? After 56 million American boys died and millions more came home a mess. I have met literally thousands of former Viet Nam vets in my legal career over the last 33 years. All broken, drugged out, homeless. Then there are the millions of Vietnamese killed. Ya Nixon just shut that war right down. With his "secret plan". I do not know your age but for those of us who lived as young adults during those years that war was a nightmare.

Just one more thing, and then I'll stop, for the night, heading back to watch my favorite show. I'm sure you're doing a fine job at representation.
There's something that' been really, really bugging me, and now I just remembered what it was, and since this thread will not go away. I have got to ask, hoping I'd get an answer, but I know I won't. I don't expect anyone to answer, besides, not answering already gives me my answer. My question is, why is it the Israeli government was able to identify Edwin Kaiser though [finger prints,] but, the United States could not, would not, and refused to?

Could anyone answer that?
This is a great list of some of the names the FBI complied, and they even have some names I expose, funny though, through-out all the names here, which are quite a few, enough to keep some researcher busy till the end of time, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack so long as you know where to look.

And, out of all these names, I can only tell you who's name is not there, Castillo is one of them, I forgot that other guy's name.

How could I forget, if I promise to expose something, how could I make such a promise to expose something if I forgot?

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/fbi-files.html
Curious to know, if you have 100 folks all looking for that same needle in the haystack, do you suppose there's that 1 out of a 100 who finds it?
Oh yeah, now I remember, Barker was the other, or was it, damn, I hate when that happens, or, could it have been Morales? I really, really hate when that happens, no matter. I'm pretty sure I'm related to that guy who had their photos.
How the hell could the FBI leave out this guy? I mean, it is the [same] and [only] Frenchie that worked with both Hunt and Sturgis, and who Hunt alludes to in some confession, some French guy he knew, or was it someone else Hunt knew, some other French guy, yea that's it, it was someone else right? Hunt knew a bunch of French guys... Yeah... Right...

Like Hemming who refereed to some Frenchie, geez, just how many French guy's did they know?

Attached Files
.jpg   Frenchie2.jpg (Size: 31.04 KB / Downloads: 3)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,467 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,640 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,551 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,841 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,408 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,760 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,490 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,759 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,908 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,350 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM