Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
When I came across this on the internet, a tear fell, it's been awhile. What it is, is my grandmother's writing.

Miss you Oma.
Quote:Scott R. Kaiser insists that his father provided him with crucial info about a conspiracy to kill JFK. Apparently Frank Sturgis was one of the gunmen....blah, blah. You know, the normal crackpot speculation that always accompanies one of these "My Father Told Me" tales.

I have provided a lot more than that, and for the record, I never, ever said Frank Sturgis was one of the gunmen, but I suppose this is how lies get birth, conspiracies are born, and folks like this are judgmental. I'm willing to bet DVP hasn't followed anything of value in what I've said, nor will he ever offer up any real evidence that will combat my facts. I say facts because only a few people are now looking into what I've given them.
There is a lot of work from this researcher who has certainly done some homework, but I do believe he gets confused when reading cables, thus many folks today make a mockery, a complete three ring circus out of Kennedy's assassination, and I find it humiliating, complete incompetence for the sole purpose of elevating ones ego.

It's a complete outright shame, a crime if you will, to create a story just to benefit ones agenda for the sole purpose of gratification and recognition.

I really don't know if I'm any different, but I will say, I don't care what people believe or think about when it comes to me or my father, but... Then again, I'm not like everyone else.

This person or researcher in his exact words says;

Quote:In Madrid, Spain today - the CIA reports hearing from a Cuban journalist who claims to have received a letter stating that GPIDEAL [President Kennedy] will be killed today.

That is NOT what the report says, what it says is...

Quote:On 22, November reported that AMYUM 19 learned from Accion (Godinez) owner of Bar Marquesa de Cuba in Madrid heard former Cuban Journalist Gaston Baquero tell one Canto believed to be Rosendo (Canto) Hernandez Editor of Accion Cubana that he received a letter stating that president Kennedy would be killed that day.

On November 22, 1963 that day, a report by an informant called AMYUM 19 learned from Accion, a Cuban anti-Castro group, someone by the name of (Godinez) owner of Bar Marquesa de Cuba in Madrid heard former Cuban Journalist Gaston Baquero tell one Canto believed to be Rosendo (Canto) Hernandez Editor of Accion Cubana that he received a letter stating that president Kennedy would be killed that day.

I understand how this can get a bit confusing, and because this Godinez was owner of the Bar Marquesa de Cuba in [Madrid] doesn't mean the information came from Spain.

In-fact, the information didn't come from Spain at all as this researcher is describing happened on 11/22/1963. The CIA had simply described a man who owned a bar there, received a letter from the Editor of Accion Cubana stating, the president would be assassinated that day. In-fact, the CIA still has the letter.

I wonder, who was all involved in Accion Cubana?
Oh, and I forgot to mention, just because he owned a bar there in Madrid doesn't mean he was there, in Spain when he received this letter, in-fact, he was in Puerto Rico at that time.
By the way, there were many CIA front companies through-out Latin American, all waiting, eyes open, and ears to the grindstone, waiting for Fidel Castro to make his move and openly speak where he would be eliminated, they almost got him at the 2004 Olympics, but again, they messed up.

I suppose it doesn't matter anymore, Castro is dead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSOg6YwITkE
Even more interesting is that I found the following "Live by the Sword," by Gus Russo, p. 285

from the book: ...a Cuban journalist who claimed to have received a letter "stating that GPIDEAL [President Kennedy] would be killed today.

What's so interesting about it? There's another passage I found;

"Do not think that I come to send peace upon Earth; I come not to send peace, but the sword"
Especially when others have been studying the case for over 50 plus years. I have given everyone good information, not propaganda. Any bit of the information I've released can be backed by documents, witness testimony or some sort of piece of evidence that provides facts. I have communicated with 100's of folks, that's "hundreds" of folks from Texas to the ends of Florida, and everywhere in between regarding my father, his involvement with theft of government property, the assassination of Kennedy, and many other topics that I've taken time to make sure the information is well documented. I believe I have done more than the average researcher writing a book. That really wasn't my intention, it just happened for me to get to that point. My mother, after years of silence said, "no one is going to believe you, but it's time the story is told."

I needed to make sure everything is told, from the beginning to the end, everything needs to fall into place, everything is documented, and nothing can get discredited, only then can no one discredit truth.

Many believe I'm just blowing smoke, crying wolf, or as Mr. Penis says, "You know, the normal crackpot speculation that always accompanies one of these "My Father Told Me" tales."

Would it been easier if I had said my father never stole anything from the government, he didn't have any photos, and he didn't wake me up to talk to me on the morning of his death. Tell me, would that be easier to believe, is that what some folks want to hear? In other words, you're asking that I lie right?

I have freely shared information with everyone, information no one knows about, and I do mean (no one,) but God forbid a person like me comes across any forum full of people who have been following, studying, researching and teaching about certain events, and little ole me whose never studied anything, doesn't know how to write a review, and is unknown to everyone comes along, then... All of a sudden, God shows us there's a purpose for everyone, even those who believe in Him, the question is, what's the purpose?

Could you believe even a shepherded boy became King of Israel?

It's upsetting that some folks have to believe I make normal crackpot speculations, I wish I could just post my entire PDF and ask everyone to pick it apart, then, see if I'm not telling you the truth.

Can you believe that there's even an article that alleges to show a photograph of Allen Dulles with Jack Ruby on November 22, 1963? Don't take my word for it.

For those of you who are skeptical, the none believers, or just plain haters, the time will soon come when even the biggest doubter will receive it, unlike others, I never, ever want to be praised, no pats on the back saying atta boy, no plaques, no awards, nothing. Just honor the man who had it with him this whole time, in his briefcase, he's the real hero.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I'm willing to bet DVP hasn't followed anything of value in what I've said, nor will he ever offer up any real evidence that will combat my facts.

Truth seeking? Verifying? Confirming? Facts? That's not DVP's job. His job is to push doubt and bs. And it looks like he is doing that just fine. You're getting some attention Scott. Take it as an achievement.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I'm willing to bet DVP hasn't followed anything of value in what I've said, nor will he ever offer up any real evidence that will combat my facts.

Truth seeking? Verifying? Confirming? Facts? That's not DVP's job. His job is to push doubt and bs. And it looks like he is doing that just fine. You're getting some attention Scott. Take it as an achievement.

Much respect to you Magda. I don't want attention just for my father to be recognized, I've never asked for anything more. I can only hope something has been achieved.
Magda Hassan Wrote:

I wonder how much DVP gets paid for his shilling?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,461 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,630 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,527 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 4,836 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,403 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 43,695 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,393 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 3,756 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,895 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,344 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM