Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Battle for Novorussiya
[video=youtube_share;f-6SSnuLNDw]http://youtu.be/f-6SSnuLNDw[/video]

Transcript:

0:00Questioning of captain Michail Aleshin
0:02- I'm captain... of 3rd regiment special operations of Ukrainian army.
0:14I'm detained by separatists... - What separatists? Fighters of DPR army. - ...by fighters of DPR army.
0:26I don't know where I'm now.
0:37In January of this year officers of the intelligence services of USA came unofficially to our base in Kirovograd.
0:56They had a meeting with the management... - Surnames of officers.
1:07What are the surnames of officers? - David Haig. - What are their call names?
1:13- Call name... - What is his call name? - Seryy.
1:22- Who else was with him?
1:29- Connors. Call name - Gun.
1:35- Dylan, Dylan was his name. Dylan Connors, call name - Gun.
1:41- What was the prupose of the meeting?
1:44- They met with the management of General headquarters of the intelligence service of Ukraine, and of 3rd and 8th regiments of special operations for military itelligence.
2:06Next morning we were given officers separate... units of special operations, they gave us the order to make groups and to make large-scale sabotages...
2:36- Where? Where to make sabotages? - On the territories under control of us, Kiev.
2:43- What was the purpose of such sabotage?
2:48- To lay the blame for mass death of the population at separatists... - What separatists?
3:03- There are no separatists here. -... at the army of DPR and LPR.
3:07- It means that you, bastards, wanted to kill your own people?
3:10- I executed orders. - Come on, order executor, tell further.
3:16- We made groups... 2 groups were dressed in the uniform of DPR. - Where did you take the uniform?
3:33- How did you get the uniform? Where is it from?
3:36- As far as I know, it was brought from the stores under control of DPR.
3:46Intelligence got this uniform. - Your intelligence? - Yes, ours. - Go on.
4:06on markets, first of all, bus stops, banks, schools.
4:14- And this is the honest army of Ukraine, which doesn't mercy on children. Go on.
4:21- I executed orders. - Further.
4:27- Two groups... in 10-12 people dressed in the uniform... of DPR...
4:43had... had to make it all.
4:55These groups were under commande of two captains... of general management of military intelligence.
5:13This is Romanchuk Aleksey, and captain Vasilchenko Oles.
5:27I don't know them, I never met them.
5:32Two more groups were sent on the territory under control of separatists.
5:43- Army of DPR. - Yes, army ... - There are no separatists, army of DPR. - ... army of DPR... in the uniform of Russian soldiers....
5:55- What is the purpose of infiltration?
5:59- To make mass sabotages... and annihilation of DPR army.
6:10- Who led the groups?
6:13Who commanded these groups?
6:15- One group was led... by an officer Security council of Ukraine.
6:23- An officer of SBU, right?
6:25- Yes... officer of SBU.
6:30- Name of this officer.
6:37- What was the name of the officer?
6:40- Sulik Aleksandr, as far as I know. Sasha Sulik, everyone called him.
6:46- Was he at your base?
6:50- Yes, he was. But this is from the words of my management.
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Rump Ukraine is a typical CIA terror-state, in which dissidence is pathology, and subject to "surgery," ranging from murder, torture, and/or psychological destruction, depending on status, public profile, or whim:

Lvov Professor Faces Persecution for Supporting Novorossia

They are killing me

By Olga Zagulskaya

Translated from Russian by J.Hawk

http://fortruss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/l...n-for.html

Quote:The two weeks of persecution have had their effect. Now I am suffering from hypertension. Yet another act of psychological torture had its intended effect. When I was going to work, I was warned that the students are preparing a boycott. Young people easily agreed to attack a person who always acted on the principle "I'll give children my heart." They were set upon me by the "intelligentsia" of Miroslav Popovich, Yuriy Vinnichuk ,and Otar Dovzhenko. At least three SBU men were circling around me, which means it's not a purely student event.

Journalists targeted me even earlier. In response to my sincere expression of beliefs and their sources, they titled their articles "Lvov National University professor openly supports terrorists," in other words, without any pangs of conscience they accused me of violating the Criminal Code.

I asked them not to publish their materials in those issues which contain the TV guide, since my 77-year-old mother reads them, and she's ill. Why cause her the stress? But that's exactly what they did, they even published a photo of me. When my mother went to church on Sunday, they showed them those newspapers. Even during the Stalin era there was a saying that children are not responsible for their parents. But the perpetrators of the so-called "dignity revolution" don't know how to act in a humane manner.

Journalists from the TV channel 24 were invited to the event, so as to make my suffering even more public. The dean called me to ask why I wasn't in class. My absence was noted and witnessed probably for the first time in the modern history of the department. I, someone who has not taken even sick leave the whole time I was at the university, am about to be fired for absenteeism. So as to avoid any legal proceedings. Only three years before retirement.

At one point I felt so dizzy that I could no longer stand. I sat for a little while and went to the doctor. He performed all the necessary procedures, and now I am in treatment, possibly for a long time. All because I am not indifferent to what is happening in my Motherland and to the fates of people, because I have my own understanding of events, my own position, and which I express in public. But, as Taras Shevchenko once said: I incur punishment, I suffer, but I do not repent!

J.Hawk's Comment: Olga Zagulskaya's "crime" was to criticize the Kiev authorities on her blog for the war on the people of Donbass, including naming them as the responsible party for the rocket bombardment of Mariupol. I doubt we'll see a "Je suis Zagulskaya" movement in Europe any time soon. Freedom of speech is not meant for people like her.
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Lauren Johnson Wrote:The shelling of Donetsk continues, at varying intensities, but generally lighter.

Zakharchenko expects the UAF to resume full hostilities by the end of March and early April.

Canada, Australia, US, and UK all sending training advisers and/or some form of aid.

The UAE is also doing it's bit to fuck the EU (from Moon Over Alabama):

Quote:The U.S. is circumventing its own proclaimed policy of not delivering weapons to Ukraine and is thereby, despite urgent misgivings from its European allies, increasing the chance of a wider catastrophic war in Europe.

The Ukrainian coup president Poroshenko went to an international arms exhibition in Dubai. There he met the U.S. chief military weapon salesman.
ABU DHABI Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko is expected to meet with U.S. defense companies Tuesday during a major arms exhibition here even though the American government has not cleared the firms to sell Kiev lethal weapons.Frank Kendall, the Pentagon's acquisition executive is scheduled to meet with a Ukrainian delegation Monday evening, however Poroshenko is not expected to be there. Kendall, in an interview, said he will be bringing a message of support from the United States.
"I expect the conversation will be about their needs," Kendall told Defense One a few hours before the meeting. "We're limited at this point in time in terms of what we're able to provide them, but where we can be supportive, we want to be."
Poroshenko, urged on by his neocon U.S. sponsors, wants total war with Russia. Porosheko's deputy foreign minister, currently on a visit in Canada, relayed the message:
Ukraine's deputy foreign minister says he is preparing for "full-scale war" against Russia and wants Canada to help by supplying lethal weapons and the training to use them.Vadym Prystaiko, who until last fall was Ukraine's ambassador to Canada, says the world must not be afraid of joining Ukraine in the fight against a nuclear power.
In the mind of these folks waging a "full-scale war" against a nuclear superpower like Russia is nothing to be afraid of. These are truly lunatics.Russia says that U.S. weapons delivered to Ukraine would create real trouble. They mean it. To hint how Russia would counter such a move it just offered a spiced up S-300 missile defense system to Iran:
Sergei Chemezov, chief executive of the Russian defense corporation Rostec, said Tehran is considering its offer to sell an Antey-2500 anti-ballistic air defense system,The Antey-2500 is a mobile surface-to-air missile system that offers enhanced combat capabilities, including the destruction of aircraft and ballistic missiles at a range of about 1,500 miles, according to its manufacturer, Almaz-Antey.
The system was developed from a less advanced version -- the 1980s-generation S-300V system -- which has a 125-mile range. A 2007 contract to supply the S-300 system to Iran was canceled in 2010, after the U.S. and Israel lobbied against it, ...
Such a system in Iran would, in case of a conflict, endanger every U.S. airplane in the Middle East.But that threat did not deter the U.S. As the U.S. arms dealer in Abu Dhabi said: "where we can be supportive, we want to be". The U.S. will now disguise its arms-to-Kiev program bylaundering it through its sponsored Middle East dictatorships:
Christopher Miller ‏@ChristopherJM
Poroshenko, UAE agree on "delivery of certain types of armaments and military hardware to #Ukraine."
The United Arab Emirates is not known as arms producer. But it buys lots of U.S. weapons. It will now forward those to Ukraine while the U.S. will claim that it does not arm Ukraine. Who do they think will believe them?This is again a dangerous escalation of the conflict in Ukraine by U.S. machinations. It comes at the same moment that Russia, France, Germany and Ukraine meet in Paris to push for faster implementation of the Minsk 2 accord for a ceasefire and for a political solution of the civil war in Ukraine:
On Monday spokesman for the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry Yevhen Perebyinis said that during their Paris meeting, the foursome of foreign ministers will focus on the implementation of the Minsk agreements and withdrawal of heavy artillery in Donbas.
The Ukrainian government has said that it will not withdraw its artillery as long as there are still skirmishes around a few flashpoints along the ceasefire line. In Shirokyne east of Mariupol the government aligned neo-nazi battalion Azov continues to attack the federalists. The Ukrainian propaganda claims that the federalists plan an immediate attack on Mariupol. That is nonsense and the federalist have denied any plans for further fighting. Unlike the Ukrainian government the federalist started to pull back their artillery and will continue to do so.The Ukrainian government is breaking the Minsk 2 agreement by not pulling back its heavy artillery from the ceasefire line. The U.S. is arming the Ukrainian army and will soon train its volunteer neo-nazi "national guard" forces.The major European powers, Germany, France and Russia, try to tame the conflict down. The U.S. and its poodles in Kiev continue to poor oil into the fire. If the Europeans do not succeed in pushing back against Washington the Ukraine with burn and Europe with it.In Further Escalation U.S. Delivery Of Weapons To Kiev Will Be Laundered Through Abu Dhabi

Fuck the EU!
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
The Poodle barks.

If the US goes down the toilet so does Her Majesty's boys bottom pinchers and cock squeezers.

I wonder what Merkel and Hollande think about it? It seems to be a unilateral - by which I mean the US said do it, so we have. Let's hope these troops don't get stuck in some sort of witch's cauldron.

Quote:British troops to 'train soldiers' in Ukraine

[Image: web-cameron-pa-v2.jpg]

David Cameron warned MPs of damaging consequences' if the EU didn't stand up to Putin

CHRIS GREEN [Image: plus.png]

SENIOR REPORTER

Tuesday 24 February 2015

British troops will be deployed to Ukraine in the next few weeks to train soldiers fighting Russian separatists, David Cameron said yesterday, as he warned of "deeply damaging" consequences for the whole of Europe if the EU fails to stand up to Vladimir Putin.

Up to 75 military personnel will take part in the six-month mission, which will include medical, intelligence, logistics and infantry training to complement the range of "non-lethal" equipment Britain has already supplied, the Prime Minister said.
Mr Cameron told the Commons Liaison Committee that the UK was "not at the stage" of supplying lethal equipment but refused to rule out further support.
He added that the Government would be ready to give the BBC more funding to counter Russian-backed propaganda.
"I think we need to do more, frankly, in the area of information. One of the complaints we get from the Baltic states is there is nothing to counter the deluge of Russian-paid and backed media spreading disinformation," he said.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Quote:I wonder what Merkel and Hollande think about it? It seems to be a unilateral - by which I mean the US said do it, so we have. Let's hope these troops don't get stuck in some sort of witch's cauldron.

Or will that be the point?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Meanwhile, in Paris Putin said that Russia and Ukraine going to war was "unlikely." Perhaps that's why Cameron has decided to up the ante and send British troops eh?

But it's a bit of a cheek for Cameron to tell MP's that the EU must stand up to Vlad. Especially in light of the fact that he intends to hold a referendum to take the UK out of Europe (he says, fibbing I'm sure?) after the May 2015 election.

Still, duplicity and pulling Jason faces are what pols are all about...
Meanwhile, in Paris Putin said that Russia and Ukraine going to war was "unlikely." Perhaps that's why Cameron has decided to up the ante and send British troops eh?

But it's a bit of a cheek for Cameron to tell MP's that the EU must stand up to Vlad. Especially in light of the fact that he intends to hold a referendum to take the UK out of Europe (he says, fibbing I'm sure?) after the May 2015 election.

Still, duplicity and pulling Jason faces are what pols are all about...

So the time for a little sabre rattling has arrived:

Quote:British and US troops parade 300 yards from Russian border in show of Western unity

[Image: us-tank-reuters.jpg]

Parade came shortly after UK's defence secretary claimed there was a 'real and present danger' to the Baltic state from Russia

ROSE TROUP BUCHANAN [Image: plus.png]

Wednesday 25 February 2015

British and American soldiers paraded through the streets of an eastern Estonian town yesterday in a show of Western unity just 300 yards from the Russian border.

The parade, featuring the US Army's Second Cavalry Regiment alongside British and Estonian troops, officially marked Estonia's Independence Day - but the choice of location is highly symbolic.
Navra, a vulnerable Estonian border town located on the eastern tip of the country, has been cited as a potential target for the Kremlin should it wish to escalate its aggressive stance towards the West.
Only last week, Defence Secretary Michael Fallon claimed there was a "real and present danger" to Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia with the rise of Russian belligerence.
The parade, in a city where the majority of the 60,000 residents are ethnically Russian, comes amid rising Western fears over the Kremlin's meddling in the Ukrainian war.

Kiev alleges that pro-Russian rebels to the east are funded and backed by the Kremlin, a charge strongly denied by Russia.
Despite an agreed ceasefire between pro-Russian rebels and the Ukrainian government on 12 February, pockets of resistance have continued in the country as both sides claim violations by the other.
More than 5,400 people are thought to have been killed in the bitter conflict.
"The events in Ukraine that have kept the entire world awake, demonstrate very clearly that we ourselves must maintain security," Estonia's chief of staff General Riho Teras said at the parade.

"History has taught us that if we do not defend ourselves, nobody else will," General Teras told the Daily Telegraph.
Estonia, which joined Nato in 2004 along with Latvia and Lithuania, currently has compulsory military service for eight or 11 months from the age of 18.
Lithuania president recent reinstated military conscription discontinued in 2008 citing growing concerns of Russian assertiveness in the Baltic region.

Troops in the parade, which also consisted of roughly 100 Spanish, Dutch, Lithuanian and Latvian soldiers alongside British and US forces, may form part of Nato's planned expansion.
Earlier this month, Nato's general secretary announced the decision to set up six new command posts on its eastern borders, and create a 5,000 strong rapid response force.
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:I wonder what Merkel and Hollande think about it? It seems to be a unilateral - by which I mean the US said do it, so we have. Let's hope these troops don't get stuck in some sort of witch's cauldron.

Or will that be the point?

I wouldn't put that past Her Majesty's Young Boys Bottoms Fanciers Party in Power, to be perfectly honest. So much deception and double dealing is going on over Ukraine that anything is possible.

Witness the following report from today's Indy:

Quote:Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'

[Image: pg-32-ukraine-getty.jpg]

One of Russia's leading independent newspapers says it has received a bombshell document showing Putin's office put together a 'step-by-step' guide to taking Crimea and other eastern Ukrainian provinces more than a year ago

ADAM WITHNALL [Image: plus.png]

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Moscow has been planning to annex parts of Ukraine for more than 12 months, according to sensational claims made in a Russian newspaper.

Vladimir Putin's office reportedly compiled a detailed roadmap of how a "pro-Russian drift" could allow it to seize Crimea and some eastern provinces, just a few weeks prior to the ousting of President Viktor Yanukovych and the start of the Ukrainian crisis.
According to a document allegedly leaked to the Novaya Gazeta newspaper, Russia had identified Mr Yanukovych as "politically bankrupt", and outlined a plan by which a "coup" would set in motion events ultimately leading to Russian expansion.
The extraordinary claims made by the newspaper, which is one of the last independent media outlets in the country and was recently nominated for the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its investigations, could not be independently verified. The alleged document, translated into English by the Kyiv Post, was reportedly provided to Mr Putin's office for consideration between 4 and 12 February 2014 the same month that Mr Yanukovych was removed by the Ukrainian parliament.
Novaya Gazeta reported in its introduction that the events that have followed in the past year in Ukraine resemble with "a great deal of correlation" the "step-by-step [guide to] the basis, political and PR logistics of Russia's interference into Ukrainian affairs and estrangement from Ukraine of Crimea and eastern provinces".

Among the highlighted details of the plan are "a pejorative assessment of Yanukovych, whom Russia later presented as a victim of a coup and the only legitimate leader of Ukraine".
It details the eastern, cross-border regions of "Donbas" and "Dnepr", among others, as "euroregions" that are "legitimate from the point of view of the European Union".
"Using [this] instrument, Russia should achieve deals on cross-border cooperation and then establish direct interstate relations with the Ukrainian territories where stable pro-Russian electoral sentiments exist," the alleged document reads.
The document also suggests that Russia's support for such territories "will obviously be a burden for the budget in the current situation", but adds that "in geopolitical perspective it will give us a priceless gain our country will receive access to new demographic resources and highly-qualified personnel in the industrial and transport sphere".

One section of the document appears to lay out the need for the destabilisation of "events in western Ukraine". "To launch the process of the pro-Russian drift' of Crimean and Eastern Ukrainian territories, it's needed to create the events that would give this process political legitimacy and moral justification, beforehand," it reads.
In his most recent comments on the Ukrainian crisis during an interview with Russian state TV, Mr Putin repeated denials that his government was providing support to rebels in eastern Ukraine.
The Novaya Gazeta report, issued on Tuesday evening, came as a long-awaited truce appeared to be taking hold in eastern Ukraine with the start of the withdrawal of heavy weapons from the front line.
A truce agreed in Minsk by Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany was due begin on 15 February, and after a shaky start seemed on Wednesday to have halted most of the violence on the frontline.
The OSCE says it cannot yet verify the withdrawal because the sides have not said how many guns were in place before the truce. It reported some shelling and shooting at various locations, including near Shyrokyne, a coastal town on the road to Mariupol where Kiev has also reported fighting.
The Kiev military nevertheless said the number of ceasefire violations had "significantly decreased" for a second straight night, and its account of the past 24 hours was the calmest since the truce was agreed in the Belarusian capital.

This is an article that requires focused parsing and reading between the lines to uncover the reality. Firstly, we are told that these claims about Putin's roadmap plans were published by a Russian "independent" newspaper, the Novaya Gazeta which has long been critical of Putin. Good for them. But they appear to have paid heavily for their criticism, with a number of murders amongst their staff. The newspaper is 49% owned (along with Mikhail Gorbachev) by Alexander Lebedev, the Russian oligarch, who also partly owns the Independent newspaper which published the above story. Alexander's son, Evgeny is the Chairman of the Independent and the Evening Standard and is a British citizen. All very comfortable, one might argue. But Lebedev and Putin are arch enemies, so this story can hardly be described as "independent" by The Independent. If one wishes to be strictly accurate, the proper description would be "prejudiced".

The fact that Lebedev also is an owner of The Indy raises compelling questions about the integrity of this article. And this is recognized by them in their text when they admit that the claims made by Novaya Gazeta could not be independently claimed (they like the word independent, do The Independent), and elsewhere - after the initial sensational first couple of para's, they admit it is an "allegation." Not a fact, in other words.

But then things get a little strange, because the Indy goes on to say that the alleged underlying document was translated into English by Kyiv Post, a Ukrainian newspaper owned by fat cat metal billionaire Mohammed Zahoor, part Ukrainian and part Pakistanian. Interestingly though, Zahoor is also a British citizen. The Kviv Post endorsed Yulia Tymoshenko in the 2010 Ukrainian elections. Tymoshenko was a bitter rival to the now ousted Ukrainian prime minister Victor Yanukovych. She favoured Ukraine joining NATO and her release from prison where she was incarcerated on dodgy charges of exceeding her authority, was an EU pre-condition for allowing Ukraine to join a trade and partnership alliance with the EU. In the event, the then incumbent prime minster, Victor Yanukovych baulked at singing that agreement and turned to Russia for aid - a move that led to his removal from power; a US backed coup d'etat engineered by US diplomat, Victoria Nuland who was caught uttering the immortal words "fuck the EU" in a phone call discussing who would be permitted to take power in Ukraine.

So it's fairly easy to conclude that this is a noxious piece of biased western propaganda turned out by Putin enemies and bundled as an (that word again) "independent" story, but where all the real anti Putin puppet masters are kept carefully concealed in the shadows allowing them to pull the strings without easy detection.

Well done the Independent, another stake in the now barely beating heart of "independent" British journalism.

Edit = clean up and increased info input.
The NAF has withdrawn it's heavy weapons agreed to in Minsk II under the supervision of the OSCE. The UAF has not complied and continues to shell Donetsk and Gorlovka. Today, Zackarchenko issued an ultimatum that if the weapons are not withdrawn by Friday, 7pm the NAF heavy weapons will be returned to position.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
China comes out in favour of Putin over Ukraine saying the west should "abandon it's zero sum mentality" there, which is a very telling comment. The Chinese Ambassador also takes a swipe at the US for trying to maintain it's world dominance at a time when it's resources are weakened.

Quote:Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin, says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'

[Image: pg-33-russia-china-1-getty.jpg]

China's ambassador to Belgium said Russia's security concerns are legitimate

ZACHARY DAVIES BOREN

Friday 27 February 2015

China has voiced its support for Russia's handling of the Ukraine crisis, with prominent diplomat Qu Xing calling on the West to "abandon its zero-sum mentality".

According to state news agency Xinhua, the Chinese ambassador to Belgium said the West should take "the real security concerns of Russia into consideration".
Qu said the "nature and root cause" of the crisis was the "game" between Russia and western powers the United States and EU, and that a change of approach is required to resolve it.
After nearly a year of relative silence on the subject, China's intervention is striking, not least because it comes just as harsher sanctions against Moscow are being discussed.

Putin, who has spent years fostering Russia-China relations, will be pleased to have received public backing; the US will likely take seriously China's stance.
Qu was also critical of Washington's ties to Kiev, expressing concerns that the region could "become a distraction in its foreign policy".

READ MORE
WHAT HAPPENS IF RUSSIA CUTS THE GAS TO EUROPE?
UKRAINE PAYS £10 MILLION TO DELAY ENERGY CRISIS
PUTIN THE MOST POPULAR LEADER IN THE WORLD

He said: "The United States is unwilling to see its presence in any part of the world being weakened, but the fact is its resources are limited, and it will be to some extent hard work to sustain its influence in external affairs."
Despite its backing of the Russian role in the conflict, China has said it would like to maintain "friendly cooperation" with Ukraine, and has insisted that it respects its sovereignty.
[Image: minsk-truce.jpg]European leaders meet in Minsk and agree on a ceasefire in eastern Ukraine beginning on February 14
Though EU leaders brokered a ceasefire earlier this month, there remains a risk that the regional conflict could quickly deteriorate, with an ongoing dispute over Russian gas supplies and Kiev's recent accusations of further troop movement potential triggers.
This week Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov accused Western powers of trying to dominate and impose their ideology on the rest of world.
Meanwhile US and European delegations have slammed Moscow for its continued supported of the rebels in eastern Ukraine.