Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:There must be some kinda way outta here (trust me)

Peter,

Just curious, what do you mean by "trust me"?

In my post above I'm trying to show that the American promise of the magic hand of the free market being trusted to handle all things can lead to outright Gestapo-like CIA smear propaganda being waged against their murder victims even 40 years later. We are forced to buy the Republican mob's model of small government and things being handled by private business interests and the next thing you know the evidence of Hendrix's CIA assassination is made to disappear and outright CIA psy-ops are waged in all public Hendrix interfaces written by private market 'invisible hands'. No such market exists for showing the evidence for Hendrix's covert murder. Is this why they like and boost their private market model so much? Our political mob is just like the Taliban kicking a decapitated head around in some kind of perverse soccer game...
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:There must be some kinda way outta here (trust me)

Peter,

Just curious, what do you mean by "trust me"?

I simply took a copy off a website of what they claimed were the words JH used at one live concert. Those in smaller type were said sotto vocci. Whether accurate or not, I don't know.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
The Vanity Fair piece is part of the coopted corporate government character defamation aimed against Jimi Hendrix. What has happened in America is an "us-against-them" mentality that was started during the Reagan era. All major media outlets are basically coopted and overseen by major corporations that are now basically an arm of the government in a neo-fascist relationship. I don't know much about 'Vanity Fair' but I do know CIA-sponsored defamation ops when I see them. The first round was a new revelatory book that came out right in the middle of the Bush WMD era where an author made sure the public knew Jimi claimed he was gay. That claim shot around the media with fast feet. Jimi was a COINTELPRO target. These people were the first people against whom these dirty tactics were waged. It goes to show just exactly what Jimi was and how powerful a figure he was by the fact they are still operating live defamation ops against him 40 years later! Jimi claimed to be gay because someone told him it would instantly get him out of the army (and they know it).

So after a very damning and explosive revelation comes out about Jimi's murder the reaction by these coopted media outlets is to ignore it and not even mention it. However the defamation ops gay-dipping is now even further enhanced. The authors of this are fully aware Jimi's using woman's curlers was because of the James Brown era of black men straightening out their hair. Jimi took it one step further and conked-out his hair to a wild 60's degree - but it was all part of the act and they know it. As a matter of fact most of the people who witnessed Jimi's curlers were the many woman he was with at night. And Jimi's handwriting wasn't "feminine" it was artistic just like his playing.

There's no excuse for this and the pure sign of this outrage is 'Rolling Stone' magazine doing the same thing. In their article they made lots of money putting Jimi on the cover with a prime stage shot but then proceeded to sell him to the devil like Judases inside the covers. They had the balls to do an article titled "Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix" a year after this startling murder claim and then proceeded to deal with his death in one small paragraph that mentioned he did heroin. Now if you know anything about this there's a huge controversy over Jimi being defamation op'ed at the time of his death by people claiming he OD'ed on heroin. Rolling Stone then mentioned that Jimi OD'ed on barbiturates and said nothing about the murder confession. And this is Rolling Stone magazine of all things! Even they have been body-snatched by the corporate monster. This is really evil and needs to be fought back against and exposed.

What's even worse than this is Jimi Hendrix Information Center chief Caesar Glebbeek is about to dedicate an entire issue to re-investigating Jimi's death, only he states he's going to "debunk the murder nonsense". I'm afraid Caesar has some kind of Stockholm Syndrome where he's afraid to admit he got it wrong all these years or that the main witnesses he owes his publication's credibility to were all involved or covering-up.

Unfortunately there's a movement in the so-called "Hendrix Community" to just do airy fairy "celebration of Jimi and his life" and not dwell on negative things. But those people are just cowards and they're same people who stood by and did nothing when Jimi was murdered - only 40 years later. Poor Jimi - murdered and cold in his grave with none of his fans really caring - yet they don't hesitate to gather his treasure or the millions it generates while they "celebrate" him.

If you scan the internet there's about 3 of us interested in this.

British filmaker Paul Greengrass is in the midst of making a film on Martin Luther King jr. God knows what angle he'll take on the conspiracy.

However in the article it notes that he planned a Hendrix biopic. It says it "fizzled out". I have a strong feeling the Tappy Wright murder claim is now like an unexploded bomb sitting in the middle of the Hendrix living room no one wants to touch.

http://theweek.com/article/index/211139/...-the-movie

I couldn't figure out why Jimi was making on the fly marriage proposals during the last weeks of his life. One to Kristen Nefer and the other to Monika. I thought maybe Jimi had become slightly unhinged by the pressures on him and maybe some influence of drugs - and perhaps even a want to get married. However it dawned on me that Jimi might have been trying to use a ploy to escape some of his contracts by getting a spouse and using that as a means to divert money away from where others could get it.

We know Jimi used the claiming he was gay ploy to get out of the army. So in that example we have evidence that Jimi was prone to taking advice on loopholes from others and acting on it. Perhaps the sudden impromptu marriage proposals during his final days were actually Jimi, once again, taking advice on a loophole and acting on it. Anyone who knows Jimi's situation during this time would know he had strong reason to do something like that. This would also explain why friends of his said it wasn't like Jimi to seriously propose marriage.

Jeffery was a shrewd bastard and Jimi was at war with him. Jeffery, being a sharp businessman, would probably have gotten wind of what Jimi was doing and it would have only added to his murderous anger. Jimi didn't propose to Devon because not only could he not trust her, but she was working for Jeffery.

I'm re-reading Monika Dannemann's book Inner World Of Jimi Hendrix. After you've studied Jimi's death Monika's book gains a creepy dimension. Like with the Kennedy Assassination we gain the benefit of the perspective of time and progressive understanding of the evidence. People like Monika, involved in cover-ups, don't understand that people in the future will gain information to see what they are writing in a new context unavailable to themselves at the time they wrote it. It is this 'wedge' of evidence that helps crack open the case. A triangulation of facts and outside view of what is written that helps see it in its proper context with time.

In the beginning of Inner World Monika writes that the manuscript for the book had first been written back in 1970 but that certain personal dilemmas and public factors had kept her from finishing it. Monika continued by saying that in 1995, when Inner World finally quickly came together, a sudden and unexpected favorable condition occurred which led to the book finally coming to be.

What is really creepy about this is anyone who knows the real context of Monika and anything she says about Hendrix would realize Monika doesn't tell the direct truth about things and she's doing the same thing here. People with a good understanding of this case would realize what Monika is avoiding saying directly. The "personal dilemmas" and "public factors" that kept Monika from writing the book was the fact Monika was under pressure to not reveal the true story behind Jimi's death. The reason she didn't come out with any book for 25 years after Jimi's death was because she was trying to keep a low profile and not draw any attention to herself. Even worse, what is especially creepy is the fact the "favorable circumstances" she vaguely references as the reason why the book suddenly came together is Scotland Yard's verdict that they were not going to re-open the investigation into Hendrix's death as they were petitioned to do in 1993. What Monika is not telling the reader directly here is that the only reason her book suddenly came into being is because it was now shielded by a formal decision by the British government that no investigation would ever follow. In other words Monika was now protected by double jeopardy and felt safe from being prosecuted. The murder aspect was now gotten over with and she could come out with her book.

From studying Monika Dannemann I'm fairly certain she was a psychopath. She gives signs of this by showing a strange sense that she was getting away with all this transparent stuff when no person of normal sensibility would dare think they were. I'm writing this because I've opened the door on a very scandalous event that keeps producing hotter and hotter evidence as you open the door. If you extrapolate Monika's attempts to openly lie about the events of that morning to everything she writes you begin to understand Inner World is a very important source of indirect clues of the same variety that have only to be interpreted by a good sleuth. Indeed the potential for what Monika actually was and what her real relationship to Jimi really was is enormous here. I'm calling out here because I think I've tipped the lid up on a huge monstrous murder scandal that's been lying right out in the open for all these years just under the surface of Monika's bold lies.

What is really criminal is there is an epic book just waiting to be written from this motherlode deposit of openly available material. It's a shame because this is one of the most important books that needs to be written. We need another Douglass for the Jimi Hendrix murder case. I think the fact this isn't being done is because this is a live vent from the volcano of the Unspeakable that has fresh CIA murder lava flowing in it and is too hot to touch.

I'm getting the creeps because if we do extrapolate Monika's brazen willingness to bend truth in broad daylight we can interpret her description of their first meeting with the assumption of the worst. Monika sold herself in Inner World as meeting Jimi as a lilly white, Teutonic ice skating virgin however we learn from other sources that Monika only dated black musicians in Germany. It is in this bizarre context that we should judge everything written in Inner World.

I'm disturbed by the fact Monika seems to suggest a man named Baron-von-der-Osten-Sacken was very interested in getting Monika to meet Jimi after his show in Germany. This could be innocent, but at this point I'd need it proven. Monika said she avoided Jimi at the bar Baron arranged for them to all meet at after the show. Baron then arranged another meeting the next morning where he insisted Monika get her mother's camera for pictures and come along. It seems to me, according to Monika's description, Baron wanted Monika to meet Jimi.

The next morning Monika went along and sat at the bar at the hotel. Jimi entered the bar, bee-lined right to her, and started talking to her. Monika said the first thing she noticed was that they both had an identical large green jade stone in their jewelry and also shared strangely similar American Indian jewelry. Jimi then started a rap where he eventually asked her to be his girlfriend saying "You are the one who was destined for me and the fair-haired woman the fortune teller woman predicted". Pretty weird. This was all in mid January 1969.

Further on, Monika then tells of driving to London in February 1969 to catch-up with Jimi. Now this is what got her in trouble because it was what set-off the huge libel case between her and Kathy Etchingham. Kathy was living with Jimi in the mid-London Brook Street flat Jimi had bought for them at the time. Kathy came right out and accused Monika of fabricating this trip saying she was living with Jimi this whole time. Etchingham did research on this in her libel case against Dannemann. I would really love to know what she discovered because the truth of this trip says a lot about Monika and her role in Jimi's death.

In any case Monika's book Inner World of Jimi Hendrix is a sleeper of a highly valuable collector's item because it is a very controversial cracked mirror of a possible psychopath who was involved in a very infamous murder trying to sell her deceptions long after it wasn't sound to try to get away with it.

Monika died shortly after Inner World was published. It was right before Etchingham was forcing her into court where she would have lost her libel law protections from answering questions about Jimi's death.
Albert Doyle Wrote:I couldn't figure out why Jimi was making on the fly marriage proposals during the last weeks of his life. One to Kristen Nefer and the other to Monika. I thought maybe Jimi had become slightly unhinged by the pressures on him and maybe some influence of drugs - and perhaps even a want to get married. However it dawned on me that Jimi might have been trying to use a ploy to escape some of his contracts by getting a spouse and using that as a means to divert money away from where others could get it.

We know Jimi used the claiming he was gay ploy to get out of the army. So in that example we have evidence that Jimi was prone to taking advice on loopholes from others and acting on it. Perhaps the sudden impromptu marriage proposals during his final days were actually Jimi, once again, taking advice on a loophole and acting on it. Anyone who knows Jimi's situation during this time would know he had strong reason to do something like that. This would also explain why friends of his said it wasn't like Jimi to seriously propose marriage.

Jeffery was a shrewd bastard and Jimi was at war with him. Jeffery, being a sharp businessman, would probably have gotten wind of what Jimi was doing and it would have only added to his murderous anger. Jimi didn't propose to Devon because not only could he not trust her, but she was working for Jeffery.

An interesting observation and something I can relate to in my own experience. There has been more than one proposal coming my way which involved my willingness to sign the marriage certificate asap and the necessity of having good child bearing hips for the establishment of family trusts and such other business manoeuvrings.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I'm re-reading Monika Dannemann's book Inner World Of Jimi Hendrix. What is fascinating about this book is it is a cryptic code manual to Hendrix's murder that people don't realize. I'm tickled by the fact that I'm one of the first to stumble into this ornate undiscovered Egyptian tomb and its abundant treasures. I particularly relish the idea that I'm falling into these heaps of ancient treasure, as far as the murder evidence for Jimi Hendrix, and people still don't seem to get it.

I haven't figured Monika out yet. She's a strange bug. She shows profound respect and understanding of Jimi's most sacred mythos, yet she's the person who withheld and denied the evidence for Jimi's murder. As far as I can tell she was a poor soul who ended up in an impossible situation because of her inescapable witnessing of Jimi's murder.

On page 35 of Inner World Monika discusses how the media did not accurately cover the real Jimi, preferring the wild man stage persona promoted by Michael Jeffery over the real gentle and mannered Jimi. While discussing this however, and emphasizing how you couldn't trust what the newspapers said about Jimi, Monika cuts to an almost non-sequitur discussing of Jimi's death and how they claimed he died of an overdose. What the reader is left to, as far as interpreting what Monika is doing here, is assuming she is trying to say the newspapers followed their usual inaccurate coverage with his death as well. Monika is obviously writing with a guilty conscience. This book was written around 1994, nineteen years after Monika admitted on a Dutch radio show that Jimi had "been murdered by the mafia...for sure". There's no doubt that Monika is trying to say Jimi didn't die by the means told of in the newspapers. Typical of Monika, she tries to cover her butt by adding Jimi did not die of an overdose but died of mechanical choking on vomit from a non-fatal dose of sleeping tablets, however those who have researched Hendrix's death see a repeating pattern and what Monika is really trying to say indirectly. And that's why Inner World is such a gold mine for those seeking the evidence behind Jimi's death.

Page 48:

"Unfortunately, before the Inquest on Jimi's death, I was forbidden by the authorities to make a statement in public for ten days, which gave the press the opportunity to publish whatever they wanted. This led to all the wrong or half-correct coverage after his death.
A press conference at which I could explain the true circumstances of Jimi's death was scheduled for the day of the Inquest, but cancelled by Jeffery, again, in retrospect, for obvious reasons. He was simply not interested in clearing up the public misconception that Jimi had died of a drug overdose."

Monika goes on to say that Jeffery had a self interest in keeping Jimi wild and outlaw and dying of a drug overdose to keep up posthumous sales, however, if you research this case you'll understand what Monika is really hinting at. What Monika isn't being honest about here is she took-off out of London in order to escape being questioned. Monika then lied at the Inquest she speaks of, telling a completely false story about the way Jimi died.

Page 57:

..."when I asked Jimi if he had his own bank account he told me that Jeffery was putting all his money into a special account in Jimi's name, for his future use.
A few months later Jimi discovered that the money he had earned had mysteriously disappeared and that in fact there was no "special account" in his name at all. This jolted him into taking an interest in his money, and trying to find out where it had gone and what his manager had done with it."

The context here is Jimi broke-up the "Jimi Hendrix Experience" right at this time. It was the group Michael Jeffery had depended on for keeping Hendrix tied to an exhaustive schedule where he wouldn't have time to think or ask where his money was going. Hendrix then proceeded to back away from performing for Jeffery and stayed at his Woodstock house with his new black band. Jimi was soon after kidnapped by Jeffery in a staged kidnapping where Jeffery put a still-strapped-in-a-chair Jimi on the phone and told him "there are some very powerful people depending on me being your manager and if you fire me you will be killed".

Let's cut to the chase here. Jeffery was part of a rogue intel program to supply mafia money to a secret CIA bank nexus in the Bahamas that was used to fund dirty Cold War black ops. Being MI-5 he was probably drafted into this program involuntarily. The people Jeffery told Jimi were dependent on him were these CIA people. Jimi died by a classic CIA covert murder method of alcoholic waterboarding combined with a barbiturate overdose just hours after he fired Jeffery. Investigators said up to 5 million dollars of Jimi's 1969 money disappeared in to those Bahamian banks.

How much of this Monika knew I don't know. She could be anything from a direct participant hired by CIA as a female infiltrator, to MK-ULTRA victim, to hapless patsy used by Jeffery to get close to Jimi. In any case we know she knew "the mafia killed Hendrix and it was...for sure".
Anyone following this, I found out Monika claimed a man named Rolf accompanied her to London on the claimed February-March 1969 trip. She said she spoke to Mitch Mitchell and Noel Redding during this trip at the Speakeasy club, and to George and Patti Harrison, and also attended a jam Jimi had with Roland Kirk. Also Monika claims "roadies" ran notes back and forth between her and Jimi. So as far as Kathy Etchingham challenging the veracity of this London trip the facts tend to be leaning in favor of Monika - however she is the source, and I need to look further for corroboration.
The ball really gets rolling on page 144 of Inner World. This chapter deals specifically with the death scenario on the last day of Jimi's life, Thursday September 17th and into the early hours of Friday the 18th. Monika claims that Jimi kept in touch with her through phone calls and letters from America during the spring Cry Of Love tour. She claims Jimi excitedly called her to tell her of finally arranging a european tour and that she was to rent a flat in London for the two of them. Monika speaks of renting a flat at the Samarkand Hotel without detailing how she went about it or who paid. She then speaks of Jimi arriving at the Londonderry Hotel where she met him upon his arrival with kisses and hugs. Jimi would then transfer to the Cumberland Hotel as his official address in London.

Monika tells us that Jimi then invited her to the famous gigantic gathering and concert on the Isle Of Wight but she declined because her father was in bad health from a recent heart attack. She then goes on to describe how Jimi swore his love for her and marriage plans but Monika doesn't share the real history that Jimi then proceeded from this moment to go hook-up with sexy Danish model Kirsten Nefer. This is why I think Monika Dannemann was a psychopath. Because by 1994, when she wrote this book, she had full access to the Nefer information. She decided to ignore it and just focus on Jimi's love talk to her swearing his faith, when less than 24 hours later he then hooked-up with a beautiful Danish model to whom he also made suggestions of marriage in a flirtatious manner. Inner World clearly shows us that in no way is Monika Dannemann offering us a complete history of her interactions with Jimi Hendrix. The book is simply an attempt to supply a case for Hendrix's claimed romance with Monika as told from her perspective.

Page 147:

Monika says that while Jimi was on the european tour she went to the cinema with some friends during the evening. She doesn't describe who these people were. I suspect the reason she does this is because they were probably friends of Jeffery and she's trying to conceal the fact she was networked with Jimi's office while in London.

On the same page Monika describes how after bass guitarist Billy Cox was poisoned with bad acid she was asked to look after him by road crew member Eric Barrett. Monika once again shows a distinct psychopathic detachment from reality because her official story claims nobody knew about her secret hideaway with Jimi at the Samarkand, however she is now claiming Jeffery's employee Barrett was asking her to look after Billy. Well the only way she could do that is if Barrett knew she had a place to put him up in. Barrett obviously knew about the Samarkand. Eventually Cox was looked after in co-roadie Gerry Stickells' flat only 2 blocks away. Yet with all these obvious admissions that the Samarkand was well-known amongst Jeffery's people, Monika still sticks with the official version that only she and Jimi knew about it.

By page 150 Monika gets around the fact Jimi had returned to London and shacked-up with American waitress Debbie Toomey for five days by skipping to Tuesday the 15th and saying Jimi finally decided they needed more privacy so he stayed at the Samarkand. She claims Jimi spent the next night, Wednesday the 16th, at the Samarkand, however producer Chas Chandler swears Jimi spent the night with him at his flat after coming over to discuss his returning as manager. The Chandler claim is tricky because we do know Jimi attended a party that evening with Monika and later jammed with Eric Burdon. These claims about Wednesday night are hard to sort out, however it is possible Jimi did spend the night at Chandler's and Monika once again lied - or Jimi did stay at the Samarkand that night and Chandler, for whatever reason, had the date wrong (how Chandler could get the memory of the second to last night of Jimi's life wrong I'm not certain?) Upon commenting about that evening Monika once again contradicts herself by saying only Chas Chandler and Mitch Mitchell knew about the Samarkand and had its phone number.

Monika mentions Jimi's attempt to stand-in with Eric Burdon's band 'War' on Tuesday evening, however she doesn't mention that Eric's manager McVay refused because Jimi was too stoned to play. Some band members commented he was "too smacked-out". It is possible Jimi got a snoot-full from Devon, a known heroin share-er. Another friend, Daniel Secunda, said Jimi went to dinner with him and Devon during this week and both were too smacked-out to eat.

On page 155 Monika tells of both her and Jimi having to go to the bank to get money. What she is saying here is Jimi had to get his money and she had to get hers. This is unusual because Jimi was known to be overgenerous with his money. Monika was from a wealthy banking family and had funds of her own. However this clear distinction of Jimi getting his own funds from his bank and Monika from hers says something about their relationship. And this goes for the payments for the Samarkand which Monika never tells of coming from Jimi. Obviously the Samarkand was paid for by herself. If you follow Jimi's routines he never would have made his "soulmate" and fiancee pay for her own flat. There's something that's not right with this and contrasts with Jimi's known patterns.

Page 164:

Monika tells of driving Jimi to Kensington Market on his last day of life where they spotted Devon Wilson on Kings Road. Monika casually describes how Devon was hired by Jeffery to look out for Jimi in New York. She then mentions that Devon proceeded to invite Jimi to attend the Cameron party later that evening.

On page 165 they return to Jimi's official London address at the Cumberland Hotel. There Jimi sits Monika down and has her deliberately overhear his telephone call to his lawyer Steingarten where he instructs him to fire his manager Michael Jeffery. Less than 12 hours later Jimi would be dead.

From the Cumberland Jimi and Monika would proceed to a very interesting private get together with the son of a British MP Phillip Harvey. To be continued in the next post...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Karen Silkwood: Political murder? Richard Booth 3 4,310 12-10-2019, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Russian ambassador murder: a controlled assassin? Richard Coleman 12 54,015 27-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Would-be Reagan assassin John Hinckley Jr. to be freed after 35 years Drew Phipps 6 9,799 31-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Chavez's bodyguard - recruited by the US before or after Chavez's murder? Paul Rigby 2 5,602 15-03-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  RFK: 47 years Alan Dale 1 5,256 05-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  A Room She Never Slept In: The Murder Of Dorothy Kilgallen Tracy Riddle 0 3,793 25-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Murder of Robert Serro Magda Hassan 0 3,270 02-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Murder of Marine Col James Sabow Tosh Plumlee 23 25,077 10-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  MI5 link to 1984 murder of anti-nuclear campaigner? Jan Klimkowski 4 7,290 18-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Murder in Memphis: Classic Out There Podcasts on MLK Ed Jewett 0 2,168 04-01-2012, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett