Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
That picture came from your website.

http://harveyandlee.net/Early/Early.html

It is specifically labeled as LEE's mother

I took the picture of the tall woman you said was the imposter Marguerite from your previous post.

These are your words not mine.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
OK, but that's the only one, and it's from my website, not John's book. I uploaded a group of photos John used for his comparisons. None of the photos you showed are from John's book.
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Here are two pictures taken just a few years apart. Do these look like the same woman to you?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6914&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   2Marguerites.jpg (Size: 96.16 KB / Downloads: 59)
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Drew Phipps Wrote:The "short dumpy" Marguerite is the mother of brothers Robert Oswald, Lee Harvey Oswald, and John Pic. The other Marguerite is alleged by John Armstrong to be the mother of his alternate "LEE Oswald."

John Pic accurately identifies Lee Harvey Oswald from the pictures John Armstrong calls "HARVEY," but doesn't claim that the pictures of the person John Armstrong calls "LEE" are pictures of his brother.

The brothers John Pic and Robert do not seem to part of any plot. John Pic had a different father than Robert Oswald and Lee Harvey Oswald.
Drew, the Mother of LHO that I met and knew is the person shown reading the Warren report pictured below.
Quote:Drew, the Mother of LHO that I met and knew is the person shown reading the Warren report pictured below.

Pictured below where?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
I'm guessing Harry means this lady:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6915&stc=1]

The "famous Marguerite."

Attached Files
.jpg   marguerite-oswald.jpg (Size: 29.69 KB / Downloads: 75)
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew & Lauren

Yes this was Mother of LHO.
That certainly looks like the woman who testified as Oswald's mother to the WC.
HarveyandLee.net

Jim Hargrove Wrote:That certainly looks like the woman who testified as Oswald's mother to the WC.

So this was the impostor? This was not​ Lee's mother?
Correct.

We believe that the real mother of American-born LEE Oswald had disappeared from public view for some time (or at least from the public record that now exists). The lady who testified as Marguerite at the WC hearings was the long-term caretaker of Russian-speaking HARVEY Oswald, but the actual mother of neither Harvey nor Lee.
HarveyandLee.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 540 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 609 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 446 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 494 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 450 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,804 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,684 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,105 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,181 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,739 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle