Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Questions Richard Gage at AE911Truth Presentation on 4/12/2011
Jack White Wrote:Abe needs to study the subjunctive case.

Jack

Oh really? Why don't we look at the old phrase "Actions Speak Louder than words". i.e. who file a legal case and who didn't? I'll give you a clue: Gage didn't. Does that help at all? I would guess not - seeing as many either don't want the truth or it's too "far out" for them and cognitive dissonance prevents them from getting to grips with the evidence and the truth.

Perhaps Jack White needs to forget about the "subjunctive case" and look at the "objective case" - or the evidence itself rather than deflecting the discussion onto someone's use of language...

Heck, we wouldn't be seeing people deliberately trying to ignore evidence would we? Is that the definition of "Deep Politics" - i.e. politicise the issue so much that people can't see or know the evidence and know the truth? Ahhh - it' s beginning to make sense now!

Have fun y'all!
Andrew Johnson Wrote:

Jack

Oh really? Why don't we look at the old phrase "Actions Speak Louder than words". i.e. who file a legal case and who didn't? I'll give you a clue: Gage didn't. Does that help at all? I would guess not - seeing as many either don't want the truth or it's too "far out" for them and cognitive dissonance prevents them from getting to grips with the evidence and the truth.

Perhaps Jack White needs to forget about the "subjunctive case" and look at the "objective case" - or the evidence itself rather than deflecting the discussion onto someone's use of language...

Heck, we wouldn't be seeing people deliberately trying to ignore evidence would we? Is that the definition of "Deep Politics" - i.e. politicise the issue so much that people can't see or know the evidence and know the truth? Ahhh - it' s beginning to make sense now!

Have fun y'all!

With supporters like Andrew and Abe, Judy does not need enemies.

Their extremism alienates strong supporters of Judy like me.

They should strive to appear reasonable analysts instead of radical nutcases.

Morgan Reynolds is a strong supporter of Judy. He sets an example of
reasonable support. Fruitcakes alienate reasonable supporters.

Jack
Andrew and Jack, is there any chance either of you would be willing to detail whatever evidence you believe best supports the notion that DEW were used to bring down the towers? I don't care whether the presentation extremist or otherwise, what alienates me from such arguments is the fact that I've yet to see anyone formulate a coherent evidence based argument to support such conclusions. Absent that, I'm left to dismiss the claim much like I disregard the notion that JFK was paralyzed by an umbrella fired dart during his assassination.
Jack White Wrote:
Andrew Johnson Wrote:

Jack

Have fun y'all!

With supporters like Andrew and Abe, Judy does not need enemies.

Their extremism alienates strong supporters of Judy like me.

They should strive to appear reasonable analysts instead of radical nutcases.

Morgan Reynolds is a strong supporter of Judy. He sets an example of
reasonable support. Fruitcakes alienate reasonable supporters.

Jack

Again - oh really? So is the problem with Jim Fetzer then? He posted a study by you on his blog, using phtoos from Dr Judy Wood's Website - and she wasn't initially credited anywhere in the long post. Was this your mistake or Fetzer's?

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/01/...h-and.html

"Actions speak louder than words?"

Your study missed out Hurricane Erin and the Hutchison Effect too - like most of them do. It becomes transparent after a while.

But anyway, in case you're not aware, I documented the many actions of Fetzer in my free e-book:

http://tinyurl.com/911ftb

Apparently Dr Wood thinks this is "quite a good read". Go to her home page and funnily enough you'll see it linked there.

So, when you did you help with the court filings then? When did you help get WDTTG published or raise awareness of its publication?

With friends like Abe and me, Dr Judy's research has been fairly and fully represented - and the evidence of that, too, speaks for itself.
Kyle Burnett Wrote:Andrew and Jack, is there any chance either of you would be willing to detail whatever evidence you believe best supports the notion that DEW were used to bring down the towers? I don't care whether the presentation extremist or otherwise, what alienates me from such arguments is the fact that I've yet to see anyone formulate a coherent evidence based argument to support such conclusions. Absent that, I'm left to dismiss the claim much like I disregard the notion that JFK was paralyzed by an umbrella fired dart during his assassination.

Dunno about Jack, but as regards 911 Research - all the main articles I have written are on my website:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/

Mind how you go, there's some pretty "far out" stuff on there - ask Jeffery Orling what I mean by that if you don't see that yourself!

20 minute video if you want to watch it.

http://tinyurl.com/911keyev

Court filed documents here:

http://tinyurl.com/911qtam

Sorry, no time to "tutor you" right now - e-mail me through the website if you have specific questions.
Oh Deep Politicos,

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez, Ralph Kermit Winterrowd 2nd, Andrew Johnson ...

Can Oswald LeWinter be far behind?

Seriously ... Does anyone get a, well, strange feeling about these names?

Has anyone on this thread read the recent posts about software designed to fabricate Internet-posting identities?

Who's next? Hector Lassie?

You're being had, my friends.

You're being had.
Andrew Johnson Wrote:Sorry, no time to "tutor you" right now - e-mail me through the website if you have specific questions.
Heh, given your inability to produce a forthright response to my request, I'm left to suspect you are either a dupe or a shill, and doubt you could rightly tutor anyone on this subject.

Charles Drago Wrote:Has anyone on this thread read the recent posts about software designed to fabricate Internet-posting identities?
Well at least in Abe's case it's clearly not that simple, as evidenced by the videos linked in the OP.
Charles Drago Wrote:Oh Deep Politicos,

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez, Ralph Kermit Winterrowd 2nd, Andrew Johnson ...

Can Oswald LeWinter be far behind?

Seriously ... Does anyone get a, well, strange feeling about these names?

Has anyone on this thread read the recent posts about software designed to fabricate Internet-posting identities?

Who's next? Hector Lassie?

You're being had, my friends.

You're being had.

These ego-obsessed individuals are more interested in personal
attacks than explaining information.

I am a strong supporter of Judy Wood research. But to these guys
I am a villain. The prefer to attack my shortcoming rather than
sell facts Judy has uncovered.

Their ego clearly is their main concern.

Jack
Jack White Wrote:I am a strong supporter of Judy Wood research.
So why do you ignore my request for whatever evidence you believe best supports the notion that DEW were used to bring down the towers? I've yet to come across supporter of Judy Wood who's been willing to do as much.
Kyle Burnett Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:I am a strong supporter of Judy Wood research.
So why do you ignore my request for whatever evidence you believe best supports the notion that DEW were used to bring down the towers? I've yet to come across supporter of Judy Wood who's been willing to do as much.

I am a very busy person. I don't have time to summarize
the excellent work of Judy Wood. She is about 90 percent
correct. Her main fault is her enamored embrace of
Hutchison's work, which gets more attention than it deserves.

Jack

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Richard Ellefritz's DISCOURSE AMONG THE TRUTHERS AND DENIERS OF 9/11 Anthony Thorne 0 5,645 31-08-2018, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Questions about the official version of 9-11-01 Peter Lemkin 13 33,328 08-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Huge Defeat for AE911TRUTH Peter Lemkin 2 14,358 31-05-2017, 05:26 AM
  911 REAL Suspect list should include Richard Clarke!...... Peter Lemkin 4 5,158 10-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Getting Real About Richard Clarke Lauren Johnson 0 2,798 13-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Ads Sponsored by ae911truth.org Adele Edisen 4 5,834 12-06-2013, 06:52 AM
  Giuliani on WTC7 questions: Get a haircut, take a shower Ed Jewett 1 2,279 29-01-2012, 10:23 AM
  Video; Seal Team 6, 911 And Virginia Tech Actors Exposed Posted on December 28, 2011 Ed Jewett 10 5,055 31-12-2011, 06:45 PM
  December 29, 2011 New 9/11 Timeline Entries Ed Jewett 0 2,013 30-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  9/11 Conference in Montreal September 8, 2011 Ed Jewett 2 3,802 12-09-2011, 08:13 AM