Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Hopsicker on the fatal MENA crash - Did Tom Cruise's helicopter clip doomed Mena plane?
David Guyatt Wrote:Kudos to Dan for getting another important story to the public. By this I mean not simply the curious case of the aircraft deaths, which is very curious, but the fact that the new Barry film is planned to be yet another whitewash of reality. Maybe we the public were only allowed one fairly true story from Hollywood namely, Kill The Messenger, featuring Jeremy Renner, whereas the Barry Seal story apparently has to remain fictional.

I was suspicious when I first saw this in the newsfeed but as Dan observes getting any real information proved fruitless. Hollywood is lies and coverup. I knew that Mena would be fully vetted by the Clintons and Bushs before it could even be made. Like Zero Dark Thirty, this is one I will probably not see. The CIA poured millions into Zero dark Thirty my husband told me at dinner the other night. I did not have time to check the source as I have been in a long jury trial but when it ends get him to get me the source. It did not surprise me in the least and I bet the same is true of this lying film called "Mena".

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Daniel Hopsicker on the fatal MENA crash - Did Tom Cruise's helicopter clip doomed Mena plane? - by Dawn Meredith - 15-09-2015, 01:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whole TV department critical of Chilean government dies in plane crash. Magda Hassan 3 7,404 19-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Daniel Schorr dead at 93 Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,530 23-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Daniel Pipes recommends bombing Iran Carsten Wiethoff 3 3,803 04-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Chris Bowen