Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David 'call me Necrobestiality Porcophillius' Cameron
This is all so undignified, says dead pig oral sex guy

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/p...0921102132

Quote:RESPONDING to allegations about oral sex with a dead pig would be undignified', according to a man who once had oral sex with a dead pig.

The man said it would be beneath him' to comment on the disgusting thing that he did with a dead pig while being cheered on by some other equally vile men.

The man, who is now known by everyone as the dead pig oral sex guy', added: "I'm better than that."

It is understood the man is now focused on getting on with the job' and is determined to put the oral sex with a dead pig behind him.

But experts stressed the man's job was one of those positions where it is important not to be known as the dead pig oral sex guy'.

Professor Henry Brubaker, from the Institute for Studies, said: "A few years ago a man in a similar line of work became known as the cigar up the vagina guy'. And he still is.

"That was very bad. But I think we can all agree it's not quite as bad as being the dead pig oral sex guy'.

"Then again, maybe everyone will just forget about it."
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Messages In This Thread
David 'call me Necrobestiality Porcophillius' Cameron - by Paul Rigby - 21-09-2015, 09:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  David Frye's impressions Tracy Riddle 1 4,134 23-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  RIP Lemmy & David Tracy Riddle 2 6,251 12-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  David Bowie's first musical outing Magda Hassan 0 2,048 09-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Monday, call 610-664-1210 Philly talk radio to bash Arlen Specter, need callers! Robert Morrow 0 2,632 16-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Does anyone know how to find the address for David Kumaritashvili? Myra Bronstein 12 6,941 19-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein
  David Duke arrested in Prague Magda Hassan 9 8,762 28-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt