Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:I'm struggling to see where Tom made any attempt to answer the direct point about the car being a CIA set-up prop. The documentation for the car vaporized.

Feeling a bit beamish today, Mr. Scully. Let's really spice up this jambalaya with a dash of "Lt. Col. David H. Strier", shall we ?

Ahh, those salad days at Culto's place. It ended so………. suddenly there, as does much of life. Suddenly.

R.I.P., Mary. Gone 51 years this day, double-tapped out of existence.

Mark, I'm sorry, but this pit bull won't stop barking. I don't want to put words in your mouth, so jump in anytime. Doyle-Yates is the self-styled, know-it-all expert, but
what made sense to you, taking Damore's claims at face value, warts and all, (Janney does not publish a claim that Damore let you listen to the tape of his alleged tel-con(s) with
"Mitchell".....) no longer made sense after I published the facts I discovered about Mitchell's not being missing and having a background consistent with who he, the DC police, and
the US Arrorney's office in DC informed the press and the trial court OF, about their witness, Lt. William Mitchell in '64-'65.

So how could Doyle-Yates know (or posture) so emphatically more than you do that his belief system is at all viable? Even Janney no longer believes Damore's claims, starting with the problem that witness Mitchell never did "wet work" was born in 1939 and could not be 74 years old in 1993 as Damore claimed, and was not in all branches of the military and in the FBI "at one time or another," etc., etc., etc.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7511&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7512&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   JanneyPg331OBlazneyQuotes.jpg (Size: 380.32 KB / Downloads: 20)
.jpg   JanneyPg331cOBlazney.jpg (Size: 462.23 KB / Downloads: 19)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - by Tom Scully - 12-10-2015, 02:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Dale chats with Peter Dale Scott about the JFK assassination - a good read Anthony Thorne 2 4,928 18-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Millicent Cranor on the Mary Woodward coverup Joseph McBride 0 3,281 24-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,249 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  William Pawley, the Kennedy Assassination, and.......... by Peter Dale Scott Adele Edisen 21 11,180 11-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John F. Kennedy's letter to his alleged mistress (Mary Meyer) is up for auction Drew Phipps 51 24,035 24-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Mary's Mosaic: Toward Consensus Charles Drago 20 13,427 14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Are the Peter Janney interviews of Dino Brugioni available anywhere? Chris Bennett 0 2,491 20-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Chris Bennett
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,298 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimmy Ferrell, son of Mary passes. Dawn Meredith 8 6,978 28-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,319 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby