Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence"
Isn't it amazing how much of this so-called "evidence" falls apart when you really begin to study it. It was Harrison Livingstone, if memory serves, that wrote something like, "There is all kinds of evidence against Lee Harvey Oswald at the National Archives, and all of if is phony."

The only way to expose the truth of this crime may be to expose the fabricated evidence. Without doing so, WC apologists can always just pull out the relevant FBI bs or altered WC testimony and fool the uninformed. If we could show how much evidence in this case is false, it would be easier to expose other elements of what Don Jeffries calls "Our Hidden History."

Also... I'm not sure where to put this, and so I'm putting it here....

John and I are trying to figure out a way to reorganize the main table of contents on the Harvey and Lee home page. Both of us (especially John) are getting a little too old to completely reorganize and redo the site, but we would like to redo the contents. Here is what we have now....

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8042&stc=1]

The left column above is pretty much in chronological order, and the right column is... uh... I dunno.

We'd like to--perhaps--group topics together such as "Early Years," "The Assassination," "The Cover-up" or some such system, and then present it in some way more interesting than just two columns. Anyone have any ideas? DJ, you're good at graphical presentations. Any idea how we could jazz up the contents layout? Anyone?

Attached Files
.jpg   Contents.jpg (Size: 56.68 KB / Downloads: 19)
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996

Messages In This Thread
John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" - by Jim Hargrove - 07-02-2016, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 520 Yesterday, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Fiber Evidence Gil Jesus 0 254 10-06-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 370 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 290 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 318 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 347 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 352 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby Brian Doyle 21 3,339 24-08-2023, 03:39 PM
  NO Evidence Gil Jesus 3 1,108 31-07-2023, 03:44 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 618 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM