Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence"
Drew Phipps Wrote:Albert: How can the Whitworth event be both fabricated and support the 2 Oswald theory at the same time?

Wrong question drew. I am saying that Armstrong is claiming the Dial Ryder event is fabricated, not the Whitworth event. That's what spurred me to post this because after reading Armstrong's rifle article again I realized he trimmed the claim down to just the fabrication of the Dial Ryder ticket order to compensate for FBI's claiming the purchase price for the rifle was only $12.78. That's exactly the point, that Armstrong himself is now limiting the event to just the fabrication of the ticket for the scope repair that only became a need on the 23rd when FBI had trapped itself into identifying a scope-less rifle. In other words, it had nothing to do with the Harvey & Lee theory. So the only conclusion you can then make about Liebler interviewing Mrs Whitworth and Ryder in one testimony is that Liebler did it intentionally in order to back-build a false story that would create the illusion that the Dial Ryder event occurred on the day of Mrs Whitworth's sighting. The premise being the driving Oswald went to Ryder's after being unable to get his repair at Whitworth's. They key to all this is Oswald wanted a repair for a firing pin, but no scope, at Whitworth's, and a scope but no firing pin at Ryder's. That doesn't make sense and confirms the Ryder event was a fabrication solely designed to compensate for the fatal flaw in the FBI's rifle order evidence. If Oswald needed a scope why didn't he order one at Whitworth's? And if he needed a firing pin repair why didn't he order that at Ryder's? - It doesn't confirm the twin Oswalds. It confirms the fraud in the Money Order evidence.

The driving Oswald alone at the Whitworth event confirms the Harvey & Lee theory completely separate from the non-existent Dial Ryder event.

I hope someone brings this to Jim D or Hargrove's attention since this is significant breakthrough evidence.

Messages In This Thread
John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" - by Albert Doyle - 22-02-2016, 05:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 520 Yesterday, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Fiber Evidence Gil Jesus 0 254 10-06-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 370 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 290 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 318 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 347 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 352 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby Brian Doyle 21 3,339 24-08-2023, 03:39 PM
  NO Evidence Gil Jesus 3 1,108 31-07-2023, 03:44 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 618 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM