Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I call this topic "Standing my Ground"
Tom Scully Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Aside from Tom posting his usual, anyone else who's capable of thinking understands that memos and or letters always had JKG's signature and stationary letter head at the top of the letter, any vain person in office would not send the president of the United States the junk Tom keeps posting.

"I'm done with this guy!"-

-Vinny Gambini
Primary Source, Scott :

https://www.archives.gov/research/pentagon-papers/ -
[URL="https://nara-media-001.s3.amazonaws.com/arcmedia/research/pentagon-papers/Pentagon-Papers-Part-V-B-4-Book-I.pdf"]https://nara-media-001.s3.amazonaws.com/arcmedia/research/pentagon-papers/Pentagon-Papers-Part-V-B-4-Book-I.pdf
[/URL]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8172&stc=1]
Follow up letter to President Kennedy, upon Galbraith's arrival at U.S. Embassy, India. .pdf page numbers (pgs. 435 & 439) displayed on
top left of both letter images in this post, only the first page of Galbraith's two, post Saigon "visit" letters are presented here in this post.
The letter below, for example consists of nine pages and all are available in the .pdf file linked above. Update... pg. 9 of 9 image
of second letter from Galbraith to JDK, dated 21 November, 1963 (.pdf pg. 447) has been added to this post.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8174&stc=1][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8173&stc=1]

I'll stay up late, anticipating an apology and a thank you, posted by Scott later this evening.

Let me try this in a different way the information you posted here is information complied by corresponds apparently between JFK and JKG. And, what this information is suggesting is that prior to Kennedy sending JKG to India as the Ambassador to India he should stop by Vietnam and report to JFK about the ongoing situation, and why wouldn't he if Vietnam is only 3-3.5 hours flight from India.

Now, this report was an apparent report written by JKG and mailed to Kennedy, JKG starts off by saying "here's my full analysis" in his letter to the president and it reflects the letter by this transcript correct? However, the letter in question does not exist at the JFK Library or NARA, neither have a copy of JKG's "letter" analysis other then what you have provided here in this package. Now, someone lied to someone and this information ended up in this package, why is that so hard to believe? Have I not said it any clearer in any of my past posts or is this what you're going to hanging onto?

I'll stay up late, anticipating an apology!

Messages In This Thread
I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - by Scott Kaiser - 09-03-2016, 06:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMMUG-1: Azcue says Consulate closes at 2 - so how do DURAN/OSWALD call after 4pm? David Josephs 0 2,555 06-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Raleigh Call - Fingerprints of Intelligence Peter Lemkin 1 5,517 19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I title this topic "COULD" Scott Kaiser 17 12,798 04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  North Carolina call still a mystery Tracy Riddle 3 4,991 25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Standing in an Adversary’s Shoes Ivan De Mey 1 2,324 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Chomsky from the Irwin Knoll, Moyer's Truthout with the SS badge: Ground Zero of Left-Gatekeeping. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,052 22-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  LHO's Raleigh call and LHO at Nags Head ONI base near Raleigh earlier Peter Lemkin 11 9,072 02-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Fort Worth Breaks Ground For Downtown Kennedy Memorial Bernice Moore 1 2,438 05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  "JFK's own dirty trick" by Mark Feldstein [For Nixon to call Kennedy "a dirty politician" is rich] James H. Fetzer 15 11,227 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  A continuing call for service.The Peace Corp Bernice Moore 2 3,663 02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore