Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince is Dead: Not The Prince but Prince
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Don't know how many here know Marty Bragg. She's in the JFK research community, and a good friend of mine. Her long time partner Jelly Bean Johnson was Prince's long time drummer. They are devastated.

That tribute to George Harrison is so amazing. I have watched it several times over the years. Prince's guitar solo is outstanding.

Dawn

Condolences to your friend Dawn. Such a sudden death and so young.

I love that Concert for George too. Such a lovely way to honour their friend and partner and father. I am sure his spirit was present too and such love from the audience and musicians. Hari looks like he might just be a Prince fan. He is very gifted.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Prince is Dead: Not The Prince but Prince - by Magda Hassan - 24-04-2016, 01:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul is Dead Magda Hassan 3 5,000 19-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Spock Dead Albert Doyle 3 4,132 28-02-2015, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Joe Cocker Dead Albert Doyle 4 4,333 24-12-2014, 01:09 AM
  The net closes in on Prince Philip Magda Hassan 0 1,848 04-01-2012, 07:34 AM
  Hackers falsely claim Obama dead on Fox Twitter feed Bernice Moore 5 3,516 07-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  US Police (?) find dead German tourists in Death Valley - AFP 0 576 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: