Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I call this topic "Standing my Ground"
Gaeton Fonzi says JURE remained in existence until August 1968, but, according to the FBI, the Cubanos Unidos was birthed in 1969, if true, then how could JURE and the Cubanos Unidos sign a unity agreement?

There are some things the FBI doesn't want you to know, tell me, has anyone ever read in any one document whether from the FBI or the CIA naming every single member from any one group? Expect for Interpen, those guy's were full of shit wannabe's. I'm talking about the real men who did hijack, sink boats, kill people, not call the U.S. Coast guard to inform them of Inrepen's runs so they could get caught only to enjoy the backing of right wingers. No, I'm talking about any one group that had 10-16 or more men, in-fact, beside the three to five men named in the Cubanos Unidos has every single member ever been identified in any group? No.

No, there isn't one document out there that will release the names of every member that belonged to any one group. After talking to some folks personally about not just my theory, but my facts, and more then just coincidences, some friends who have been direct with me, honest and truthful have said, "you're going to be ignored", I asked why? Why would you think that? He replied, because, your information which is true will only negate all the information folks have written about over the years, and they can't have that happen, I said, so you mean to tell me people would rather live a life of lies then to know the truth, again he replied, pretty much.

If they're right, that my information shall be ignored, then I wonder why? Why is it that more people will read my posts more then any other posts out there? I still can't figure that out, but, my closest friends say, "you just re-write history, prove why Kennedy was assassinated and by whom, just as you already know who killed your father, and they too got away with murder, and you know what Watergate is truly about, as you've been told the truth by folks who knew, yet they never said a word to anyone, nor did they ever give your father away, now Scott, it's time to clear the records, of both events, because no one can discredit you, and no one will ever try, all anyone will do is form an opinion. An [opinion] I said, then I laughed realizing why shouldn't I correct those who are wrong, my friend said, "no one wants to be corrected, but if you don't do it, no one will, besides who cares if their books sell or not, they don't pay your bills, just tell the truth, and share with the world your findings, then no one can dispute them."

You know, I realized, my friends are right! All in due time...

Messages In This Thread
I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - by Scott Kaiser - 12-07-2016, 05:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMMUG-1: Azcue says Consulate closes at 2 - so how do DURAN/OSWALD call after 4pm? David Josephs 0 2,555 06-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Raleigh Call - Fingerprints of Intelligence Peter Lemkin 1 5,517 19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I title this topic "COULD" Scott Kaiser 17 12,798 04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  North Carolina call still a mystery Tracy Riddle 3 4,991 25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Standing in an Adversary’s Shoes Ivan De Mey 1 2,324 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Chomsky from the Irwin Knoll, Moyer's Truthout with the SS badge: Ground Zero of Left-Gatekeeping. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,052 22-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  LHO's Raleigh call and LHO at Nags Head ONI base near Raleigh earlier Peter Lemkin 11 9,072 02-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Fort Worth Breaks Ground For Downtown Kennedy Memorial Bernice Moore 1 2,438 05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  "JFK's own dirty trick" by Mark Feldstein [For Nixon to call Kennedy "a dirty politician" is rich] James H. Fetzer 15 11,227 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  A continuing call for service.The Peace Corp Bernice Moore 2 3,663 02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore