Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I call this topic "Standing my Ground"
In an interview with Fidel Castro at the HSCA, he had this to say; "The person would have to come here first, (Cuba,) and if the Soviets would have granted the visa, then that would have accredited the person-like, you know, the person would have been given a transit visa because I feel that if the Soviets had granted the visa, then he would have to come here. (In that era) it was not so crazy (that he tried) to come to Cuba because if he had obtained the visa from another country, it would have been for certain that our Consul would have granted him the visa to stop here. Now, can you imagine if that person had been to Cuba in October and then in November the President of the United States would have been killed? That is why it has always been something -- a very obscure thing -- something suspicious -- because I interpreted it as a deliberate attempt to link Cuba with Kennedy's death. That is one of the things that seemed to me very strange."

It has since been discovered that the CIA station out of Mexico planned on sending an impostor to the Cuban Embassy in order for the company to obtain sketchy photo's of what the CIA claims to be Oswald. However, after viewing these photos with many of the Cubans in Miami, we have all concluded the photos look much like CIA agent Richard [Poyle] who arrived in Mexico on November 21, 1963. These photos have been compared to known photos by anti-Castro Cubans who have opened their photo albums to me. The Cuban Embassy had denied this persons visa. The CIA then realized that going to the Russian Embassy may allow for this impostor to receive a visa transit with a pass into Cuba. It's pretty safe to say, the CIA did try to establish an exit plan for Oswald out of the United States and back to Russia, a country he just returned from a year earlier? Imagine that, Lee Oswald was already guilty of an assassination he didn't commit. Through-out my research, I have discovered my father once belonged to the following groups, he was a member of, or trained the military of Alpha 66, Cubanos Libres, Cubanos Unidos, Cubana Unidad, Brigade 2506, The Torriente Plan, The Golden Hawks, Accion Cubana, CHIPP and MRR.

According to Mrs. Odio, she saw three men, and one she believed to be Oswald who appear at her hotel room in Dallas, Texas on September 1963 according to her they were seeking aide from an anti-Castro group she helped organized in [Puerto Rico]. The group was [JURE]. This group signed a unity agreement with the Cubanos Unidos, a group my father belonged too. If true, then how could Oswald be in Mexico if there are sightings of him in Dallas? The one thing I know for sure is that neither the FBI or the CIA can account for Oswald's whereabouts after Oswald left Ford's Christmas party in 1962. It's my belief, that Lee H. Oswald and George de Mohrenschildt left Dallas during that time where the two did meet in Miami, Florida. Mrs. Odio said, one of the Cubans known only as Leopoldo telephoned her the next day and said, "Cubans don't have any guts, because President Kennedy should have been assassinated after the Bay of Pigs."

If we take into account what Mrs. Odio is telling us referring Leopoldo's statement regarding Oswald, then it only indicates that anti-Castro Cubans were looking to blame Oswald for Kennedy's assassination, later, accuse him of being a Castro sympathizer or an agent working for Fidel Castro in order to invade Cuba.

Messages In This Thread
I call this topic "Standing my Ground" - by Scott Kaiser - 16-07-2016, 12:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMMUG-1: Azcue says Consulate closes at 2 - so how do DURAN/OSWALD call after 4pm? David Josephs 0 2,470 06-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Raleigh Call - Fingerprints of Intelligence Peter Lemkin 1 5,417 19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  I title this topic "COULD" Scott Kaiser 17 12,276 04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  North Carolina call still a mystery Tracy Riddle 3 4,854 25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Standing in an Adversary’s Shoes Ivan De Mey 1 2,248 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Chomsky from the Irwin Knoll, Moyer's Truthout with the SS badge: Ground Zero of Left-Gatekeeping. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 1,976 22-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  LHO's Raleigh call and LHO at Nags Head ONI base near Raleigh earlier Peter Lemkin 11 8,830 02-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Fort Worth Breaks Ground For Downtown Kennedy Memorial Bernice Moore 1 2,344 05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  "JFK's own dirty trick" by Mark Feldstein [For Nixon to call Kennedy "a dirty politician" is rich] James H. Fetzer 15 10,836 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  A continuing call for service.The Peace Corp Bernice Moore 2 3,531 02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore