Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
Well good morning to you my fellow constituents, I was wondering what took Jim so long to respond? Mr. Zaeschmar, before quoting me saying, "the odds wouldn't have seemed so bad, wouldn't you agree." I ask that you please read why I say the odds wouldn't have been so bad had ALL the other efforts been made, right? For example, lets take the fact that when Fidel Castro regrouped to fight Batista in the mountains, Castro's revolution took two years, the Brigade took two days. Castro only had twelve men to Batista's army, would you say the odds were any better for Fidel then the Brigades?

No, the second airstrikes were not contingent on securing the beach head, in-fact, there was no beach, it was more like swap land, kinda like landing right in the middle of the everglades, how could you not be spotted? The second set of airstrikes were to completely eliminate Castro's air force, and since they were called off, (orders given by Kennedy to Bundy to place that call) the A-4 Skyhawks inadvertently were an hour late to provide the air-cover needed to complete this mission of eliminating Castro's air-force entirely, Colonel Prouty.

Without the entire release of the fifth volume there seems to be quit a bit of speculation as to who called off the second airstrikes, however, I'm sure we all agree that presidential advisor Bundy did, correct? Now, lets ask why and how could Bundy make such a call? Just as soon as the CIA had cut its communications with the impending fleet, no doubt the CIA knew it was doomed from the start unless American military was used. Yes, they did try and force Kennedy to invade Cuba, all the right elements for doing so were in place, however, he would not. During the planning of the Bay of Pigs, Kennedy allowed an impending fleet to be docked along the coast of Cuba, why? Why should the American fleet been given the appearance of an invasion if Kennedy said no American military would be used? It was an illusion wasn't it? It brought on false hope! Then, Kennedy allowed American military to be used by allowing air cover for the B-26's by American fighter pilots flying A-4 Skyhawkes right? Please inform me if I'm wrong.

Kennedy did announce NO AMERICAN MILITARY WOULD BE USED, period. But, that's not true either is it? Kennedy approved the change in landing, does this mean he made the change himself? No, certainly not, but he did approve the change from Trinidad to the Bay of Pigs simply because the brass as well as Kennedy believed the air fields were far too short for landing. The question is, landing what? The planning on landing the B26s was suicide, they were to slow for aerial attacks, what good would they have done on the ground? Perhaps, it was the the A-4s that needed a longer landing strip because of the air speed?

We do agree Jim that Dulles was a crafty old fart.

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 19-08-2016, 04:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,705 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,973 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 8,129 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 5,150 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,633 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 48,616 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 26,000 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 4,110 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 7,471 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,815 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM