Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From fake 2000 electoral rolls to fake 9/11 victims
This is a distant issue for me, too, though I must say I was curious when, in a conversation with a never-previously-highly-vocal anti-Truther who burst forward with a "new" ("soso") attack in a slaphazard cut-and-paste using the predictable sources for debunking, he took issue with my statement that there had never been a valid forensic investigation of the 9/11 events by immediately pointing to the DNA work.

I actually meant forensic in the scientific, holistic and legal or evidentiary methods, and told him I thought the DNA work itself was hastily done and suspect for several reasons. I suggested to him that we collaborate on a taxonomy of the entirety of the days events using concept mapping software, and referred him to the search capabilities at History Commons, and suggested a page-by-page review and breakdown of the books by David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott, but as of this morning he hadn't taken me up on the offer.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
From fake 2000 electoral rolls to fake 9/11 victims - by Ed Jewett - 22-09-2009, 11:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Senate passes bill allowing Sept. 11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia Drew Phipps 3 4,648 18-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt