Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
I thought I'd posted this earlier, but can't find it now, so a re-post(?), slightly polished (but not typed-out with that frozen, sharpened turd that the shitehounds use to pen their own narratives). This is an add-on to the next doc to distribute.

Notes on the Torture, Oct/Nov2012-Ap2013. Nov2016
It started with me suddenly getting headaches which is unusual for me & they felt odd. I'd take a Lemsip & the pain disappeared. This went-on for a couple of weeks, I suspect that this was to teach' me that drugs take the pain away'. They suddenly got a lot worse & didn't feel at all organic/indigenous'. Lots of strange things were happening & I knew full well that these were artificial, at which point I'd bang on the ceiling (block of flats) to the ppl above, which is where very many of the precise & synchronous apophenics'* to popping a spoonful of coffee in the cup came from, in the form of sudden loud stamps on their floor (block of flats), & the pain stopped very quickly, even instantly. This happened for about 14days, almost every night/early morning. It was absolutely obvious to me that the ppl in that flat had eyes- & ears-on me, and were following me round my flat from above, to footstamp at opportunistic junctures (incidentally, I eventually went to the police station in NuT, Market St, & reported this; the copper left the interview room to check-up on the occupants of that flat, came back with something of a poker face, beckoned me out of the room, gave me a scrap of paper with a Log No., & told me to report it to the nearest copshop to me, West End. I have the report of that, saying that I'm "a very strange person". This is on their records, so that the follow-up to any further call/report I made to Northumbria cops was tainted' with this verdict; this seems to be a very common aspect of painting' someone in a shade of brown, as it happened further times, quite unfairly). *"the human tendency to perceive meaningful patterns within random data", ie. the coincidental' short, sharp noise referencing'; these create ideas of reference' after a while, a diagnostic feature of schizophrenia, but with many & constant eyes- & ears-on, this aspect can be fabricated/'trained'; my reverse-engineering of this program' started on a hunch, looking thru' a book on schizophrenia, where I found this term & it all started clicking into place. From this I found apophenics' & pareidolia', both of which are used (remember, zeros & ones' are plastic). Next I found something on microwaves & mind influencing, from where I eventually found synthetic telepathy' & Tim Rifats writings, & coercive psychological techniques. Also books: Pentagons Brain', Ch's 18,24,25 & 26; Cruel Britannia', Ch4; & Mafia State' for the Zersetzung' (the last two there are Guardian' journos). These are available from D'ton library. The film Inception' is fundamentally correct (hidden in plain sight), & Shutter Island' neatly illustrates the intended effects.

I'd reasoned that at 3am, it wasn't fair to the other block inhabitants, that when the pain started I bang on the ceiling, & as soon as I stopped, the pain, the synthetic trigeminal/migrainous neuralgia (as was later diagnosed' in Darlington, much later) really got going. Two descriptions of the pain type & level I can give as; 1) as tho' the right side of my face were being drilled-out by a broad (3-4inch) jagged, cold, slowly rotating drill on hammer action 2) as tho' 5mm of skin had been removed from the side of my face, & at 3,000rpm I was being punched with an ice-cold copper gauntlet with 1,000volts & 3amps running thru' it. Astonishing pain levels, for 6-12hrs/day/night, til dawn usually, where, according to NHS docs, TN' is supposed to last for "up to 2minutes". Organic' TN' is so painful, it's other name is the suicide disease'. This happened every night except 1 for around 180days, consecutive; that single night was the enclosed police log record, where 2 cops came round soon after I'd called them saying quite clearly that I was being tortured; as they were leaving, one asked "Are you going to be alright now?" I'd replied "Yes, it's daylight now & it stops at dawn". This being a torture-murder program', the operators/influence technicians' (I call them shitehounds) couldn't let me have any sort of control, and it started again 5-10mins later, for another 6hrs, making 12. That night was the single night I slept in those 180days; what does that say?

I knew from the very start that it was artificial. When you' know that, there's no point in pain-killers. It grinds you down tho', & eventually to have it on an official record, I went to my GP about it, Dr. Esednu(sp), Westmorland Rd Surgery. A curious thing; she took no action at all for tests, despite my description of the pain levels, instead prescribing me a bucket full of Ibu & Co-prox., an astonishing amount, something like 8 packets of each & they weren't small-dose. I'd had thousands & thousands of "suicide" & related refs by apophenic' & vocalised words inside my mind/head - "Death is not the end/death is peaceful/death is restful" etc etc., so the first thing I'd done on getting home is to pop-out 3quarters of them & chuck em down the buildings bin chute; as I'd done this, the flat above had stamped very loudly on their floor (one of them in that flat, No.23, looked like Reeta Chakrabarti).

These calls I was making to the police & the rest of it, were becoming messy'*, & I think this is why I'd got that msg' of "Respect" shortly before the command murder-by-suicide excitation potential/behavioural set; that day, 15April2013 was unpleasant. They knew that I was considering moving home at which point the program' meets the problems of the victim not living alone, so they'd made a push' to end it. *The Feathermen' don't like to push any harder than they need, don't like to make waves, don't like leaks'; this program' has ratchetted-up constantly as I've resisted it and they've had to pull more & more tricks out of the bag. In consequence, & because I have a good observation of their ways & means, they're as locked into this scheme as they locked me in they had a lot to hide; I have every intention of informing as many ppl about their ways & about who these ppl are, as is possible, & they can pick an' choose when to "machine gun" me, or give me a "heart attack", or run riot with one of their "out of control ambulances/lorries", or "disappear" me via their "corpse disposal operation from Grimsby".
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 04-11-2016, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,917 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,967 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,879 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle