Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Trumpf has announced he will CONTINUE being executive director of his reality TV show DURING his Presidency! D.C. really does become 'Hollywood' in just six weeks. ::face.palm::

Wonder when he will be fired? Looks like there will be many means of impeachment against him that could be triggered. And speaking of triggered I wonder how his SS detail will be managing his security?

Yes, there is a law that makes it illegal for most any* US Government employee to use any foreign trip or negotiations/discussions with foreigners for personal monetary gain. It is not as clear exactly what law is violated by his keeping his businesses re: domestic reality [sic], though it is certainly unethical and I'm sure lawyers can find many things illegal about it. [*That said, it won't be as easy as it might seem. The laws that specifically forbids conflicts of interest, specifically excludes the President and Vice-President. However, to bring the charge of impeachment against Trump will likely be easier on his clear views and statements (soon to be actions?) in violation of his oath to uphold the Constitution The lawyers on both sides will have a field day under Trumpf, but impeachment by Congress is not reviewable by the Courts, I believe - but now in the lawless United Snakes almost anything is possible....] There are, I believe, three reasons for a President or Vice President to be impeached: Violation of the Constitution or his oath to uphold it; 'gross violations of the Public Trust'; the commission of 'high crimes or misdemeanors'. All are subjective, and with a Republican-controlled Congress, he would have to outrage at least some of the Republicans as well as the Democrats for Impeachment to be initiated and successful. It is my opinion that he won't get past the first year without Impeachment raising its head in Congress...perhaps not even the first few months. Most states have procedures for the recall of elected officials - too bad this doesn't exist on the Federal level. As others have pointed out, since the President of the USA effects citizens all over the World, a worldwide recall vote might be a desirable thing run by the U.N. Interestingly, the most vague charge of 'gross violations of the Public Trust' might well be the easiest charge. If, for example, after some 100% sure Trumpf outrageous statement or action there are millions out in the streets calling for his impeachment, then clearly there is a prima facia case for violation of the Public Trust.

Certainly impeachment will be on the lips of many from the day he takes office, if not before. His V.P. is his best insurance against impeachment, however. That monster is further to the Right than Trumpf and squeaky clean on conflicts of interest to my knowledge - though as much or even more contempt for the Consitution!

Maybe the cameras for his TV-reality show will even broadcast direct from the White House! Clearly the USA is now [though it long has been] only an (un)reality show of the surreal vaudeville kind.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 10-12-2016, 07:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,409 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,099 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,469 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,188 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,120 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,105 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby