Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian Ambassador to Turkey murdered
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
John Knoble Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
John Knoble Wrote:This is a heinous act if true and I hope Russia and Turkey find all of those responsible if there was a broader conspiracy.

With that said, the video is strange in that he seems to die right away without even a twitch after he hit the ground, with no apparent bleeding. I've thankfully never seen a shooting in person, is it normal for a victim to lose consciousness before he hits the ground?

I think the bullets went through the heart or aorta and most significantly the spine detaching the brain from what was below. imo.

Not an anatomy expert, but I'd think the spinal cord would have to be severed around neck level for the victim to lose control of his upper limbs. Which would mean an exit wound on the front of the neck or the exposed area of the jacket lapel that we never saw when he was standing. No visible wound or blood there or anywhere else. It looks like he's getting hit on the torso well below the neck. I suppose it could have been a neck shot with small caliber pistol with the bullets lacking sufficient mass and velocity to exit the distal side of the victim's body, but I would be surprised if many victims of small caliber non-headshot shootings drop dead without a twitch.

What is important is the motive behind the action as well as who were involved and for what real beliefs or false-flag reasons - NOT, IMO, the minute details of how a person did or could theoretically die. That is rather gruesome, and I think pointless in any deep political context. I'm interested to know more about this off-duty policeman's background, and expect there to be a lot of 'shadow and fog' surrounding him.

I heard, in passing, a report that seemd to suggest a connection to Fethulah Gulen - although I may have misheard what the TV reporter said.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Russian Ambassador to Turkey murdered - by David Guyatt - 20-12-2016, 04:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Murdered Cambridge student 'was killed by Egyptian secret services' Danny Jarman 2 6,370 11-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 41,022 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Turkey False Flag on the horizon David Guyatt 0 3,148 12-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  U.S. Spy Plane Reportedly Violated Swedish Air Space to Escape Russian Fighters Magda Hassan 0 2,255 03-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Turkey's Killing Machine: The Contra-Guerrilla Force Tracy Riddle 0 2,557 04-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Profumo affair - MI6 murdered Stephen Ward David Guyatt 0 3,994 03-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Turkey blows Israel’s cover for Iranian spy ring Magda Hassan 5 6,210 19-10-2013, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  US Caught Meddling in Russian Elections! (12/4/2011) [by Tony Cartalucci] Ed Jewett 0 2,531 05-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  U.S. ambassador to Syria in charge of recruiting Arab/Muslim death squads (Wayne Madsen) Ed Jewett 2 3,697 11-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Did Russian secret services avert military coup in Sverdlovsk? Magda Hassan 6 6,199 10-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski