Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:On the surface, I find this hard to believe and think there might be some hidden subtext we don't know about.
-----------------
Julian Assange confirms he is willing to travel to US after Manning decision

WikiLeaks founder says Obama's decision to free whistleblower means he could submit to extradition request

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has said he stands by his offer to travel to the US following Barack Obama's decision to release whistleblower Chelsea Manning from prison.

Speaking from the Ecuadorian embassy in London during a web broadcast on Thursday, Assange said there were many discussions about his future that could happen before Manning left prison in May, adding: "I have always been willing to go to the United States provided my rights are respected."

Well, he isn't going any where. Manning is not free yet. There may be new charges laid as well even when she is released. Also I think it more a tactic to get the US to show its hand re the extradition order which they say they do not have. Though it seems there is indeed on if the Stratfor emails are to be believed. And there is reason to believe them. Interestingly Barrett Brown is now free. Having served his time. It will only (!) be another few years before all the Swedish statutes of limitation are reached and they will have nothing on him in Sweden.

Peter Lemkin Wrote:Julian Assange gives guarded praise of Trump and blasts Clinton in interview

He didn't really. Just another anti Assange media beat up. Fake news as they say these days. All he said was that 'Trump was some sort of a change'. In a hesitant voice implying he is not sure what sort of change it is. But the anti Assangists will read al sorts of things into that.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Magda Hassan - 08-02-2017, 02:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,408 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,099 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,469 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,188 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,120 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,104 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby