Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics
In an interview with Dick Ash, he says; "For two weeks, which was not immediate. I went up there andstarted to work, and then they sent me to an in-service class. I wasassigned to one of the security squads. The squad supervisor was aman by the name of Warren Marchesault. The Bureau at that time was heavily involved in investigating theCommunist Party, the Communist Front organizations, andCommunist satellite organizations. There were a number ofdifferent security squads.

The squad that I was on was handling what were known as theSmith Act subjects. These were the leadership of the CommunistParty, who were in the process of being indicted and tried underwhat was known as the Smith Act. Subsequently, the Smith Actwas ruled as being unconstitutional. These people were neverconvicted under any other law. Anyway, we handled Smith Actsubjects and also we handled Communist Front organizations. The main one that was assigned to me was the American SlavCongress, which was a huge membership organization, closelyaffiliated with the Communist Party. The whole time I was there, Iwas involved with that kind of activity. Then in 1954, I was transferred to Kansas City, and there again, Icame upon Bill Simon, who had been my first supervisor. He wasthe Special Agent in Charge there at the time I was transferred toKansas City. I had correspondence with him when I was under transfer andindicated what I had been doing in New York, and he hadindicated that maybe we'll be able to use you on security matters,but we don't have many of those here in Kansas City. So anyway,initially I started working security cases, and he was right, therewas hardly anything there.

Shortly thereafter I started working some criminal cases andsomehow or other, I became the Bank Robbery Coordinator inKansas City. Kansas City covers all of the western part ofMissouri and all of Kansas. And in the rural areas, both inMissouri and Kansas at that time, there were large numbers ofbank burglaries. These little banks at that time, it is almostinconceivable today, but they would be out in the middle ofnowhere and some of them would be just one room, and the safeswould be stand-up, big iron safes. You know, that was the vault. Well I can remember one of these gangs had some sort of a truck,that they would break in at night, into the front of these banks andpull the safe out and haul it off into the boonies somewhere andthen work on it and get the money and other valuables out.

One interesting case we had there. The Organized Crime groupswere very active in Kansas City. And they had an unofficialunderstanding with the Kansas City Police Department, that theKansas City Police Department would overlook their gamblingactivity as long as the mob would not commit any other kinds ofcrimes within Kansas City. And on one occasion, in one of these rural bank burglarysituations, the robbers went in and they blew the bank up, whenthey went in, and by the time we got there, the safe deposit boxeshad all been -"

This is the same Richard Ash who reported on Ed Kaiser's trip to Israel saying; "One latent finger print, and two latent palm prints of "value" were developed. [No palm prints are contained in our Identification Division files for Kaiser.]"

Interesting, the FBI discovered my father's "left middle finger impression" on the outside cover as they carefully lifted it from the passport bearing the name of Jerome Schneider, the print belonged to Ed Kaiser, as if my father were saying, "fuck you, catch me if you can." The FBI was forced by the CIA to not identify Edwin Kaiser, and I expose why, I fully expose the entire story, this time, there's no excuse.

Richard Ash,
Assistant Director
Identification Division FBI

Messages In This Thread
On Edwin Kaiser and Related Topics - by Scott Kaiser - 11-04-2017, 02:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,705 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  All About Edwin Kaiser Peter Lemkin 6 8,973 23-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 8,129 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
  Gen. Walker related to the Bushes? Richard Coleman 5 5,150 13-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Edwin Walker Collection Tracy Riddle 2 3,633 18-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  JVB vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 149 48,616 07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 26,000 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Bugliosi vs Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser 4 4,110 25-02-2015, 07:13 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 7,471 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Edwin Kaiser's address book and Oswald Magda Hassan 8 7,815 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM