Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections
James Lateer Wrote:Mr. Lemkin:

Like most JFK researchers, I have read most of the "information" about Louis Bloomfield, Permindex, etc.
I can't claim any special knowledge of this--all I can add are the limited conclusions I have tentatively reached about the type of stuff in the above article:

(1) Louis Mortimer Bloomfield was one of about 20 Jewish millionaires who established the Sonneborg Group in New York City. Although located in New York, it was called [as part of its title] "International." The list of its members has never been made public. But we know that one of them was General Julius Klein. In my opus compendium on this subject, we see that General Klein was [per Der Spiegel magazine] the "Shadow Ambassador" from West Germany to the US and was the bagman who carried the money to bribe the Senators like Thomas Dodd who backed the assassination of JFK.

(2) The known reason the Sonneborg Group was formed was to finance the Israeli Dimona [atom bomb] project. That was the only function of the Sonneborg group that I have come across.

James Lateeer

James... maybe you can help me understand... I did research to deal with a book written by Piper whose main theme was the conflict between JFK and Israel's Ben Gurion over nukes as the reason Israel assisted in the assassination and found there was no support for that assumption..

1. Are you supporting that book by PIPER?
  2. Are we still claiming that withing the BLOOMFIELD situation, ISRAEL had a hand in the assassination?

Angleton, it turns out knew of what he spoke. In Top Secret testimony to the Church Committee Tad Szulc outlined Angleton's own account of U.S assistance to the Israeli atom bomb program.

"I was told by one of my news sources that a situation had occurred in the 1960's in which the CIA delivered to the Israeli government classified information , technical knowledge, know-who, the services of distinguished physicists and fissionable material in the form of plutonium to assist in the development of an Israeli nuclear weapon at the Dimona Israeli Nuclear Testing grounds....
I have raised the subject in private conversation with Mr. James Angleton in the spring of this year [April 1975]. Mr. Angleton told me that essentially this information was correct.
Angleton corrected Szulc on two points, saying that the events had taken place in the late 1950's, after the Suez War, and that no fissionable material had been delivered. Szulc then asked Angleton "whether he could confirm that a British born scientist...Wilfrid Basil Mann...was indeed one of the scientist involved in this operation. Mr. Angleton confirmed that indeed this was the case.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9461&stc=1]

But I don't see the connection beyond BLOOMFIELD being Jewish like the rest.... and in all my research I could not find the kind of rift between JFK and Gurion that PIPER claims...

June 14 1960 there are RUMORS from Tel Aviv Embassy the FRENCH are working with ISRAEL on atom bomb

This is part of a 65 page collection of reports detailing the visit to Israel...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9462&stc=1]

This is a CIA report from Jan 31 1961 talking about the French assistance - no doubt the raising of the funds was a different and clandestine project....

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...013161.pdf

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9463&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Sonneborn Group finances Israeli bomb - includes BLOOMFIELD in Canada.jpg (Size: 239.32 KB / Downloads: 19)
.gif   06-01.gif (Size: 82.97 KB / Downloads: 18)
.jpg   Conclusion of CIA report Jan 1961 Israeli nuclear plant.jpg (Size: 43.9 KB / Downloads: 19)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections - by David Josephs - 14-03-2018, 04:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,540 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pictures of Clay Shaw and General Thrasher John Kowalski 1 2,309 05-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,741 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Strange connections Mueller and JFK Richard Coleman 14 7,716 27-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Clay Shaw Bernice Moore 71 100,000 13-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  Clay Shaw’s Centro Mondiale Commerciale and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 1 10,595 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM
  Exclusive. Brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel, was in Clay Shaw's CMC-Permindex Paz Marverde 0 4,620 22-11-2017, 12:08 PM
  Paul Bleau: Oswald's Intelligence Connections Jim DiEugenio 6 7,620 09-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Nazi Connections To JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 16 13,075 08-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dean Andrews' Perjury regarding Clay Shaw? Nick Rose 21 9,804 05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle