Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections
Anthony Thorne Wrote:A long post of mine was eaten by the forum freezing when I posted it, but Peter and others have hit a lot of the main points I was going to add. That said

Quote:the best one IMO by Turner and Christian which I have three copies of and was never officially published

Happily that is no longer true. The book received a couple of reprints over the past decade or so. Turner did a new intro, and the most recent paperback edition has an additional intro by Oliver Stone. The new edition is an inexpensive paperback, it looks like it's still selling to new readers, and it's continuing to gather positive reviews on Amazon. I agree it's a recommended read. The Amazon link is below. The few pages of the Turner intro that are visible through the 'look inside the book' feature suggests that the authors very much agreed with Peter's description of the book being suppressed upon initial publication.

https://www.amazon.com/Assassination-Rob...dpSrc=srch
Yes, it was much later published - but I knew Bill Turner personally, and he told me the very strange story of how the huge first edition hardbound print run was put into the incinerator - except for a hundred or so books that some of the forklift men took home and sold. Talk about suppression of speech and thought!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections - by Peter Lemkin - 19-03-2018, 06:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,527 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pictures of Clay Shaw and General Thrasher John Kowalski 1 2,306 05-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,734 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Strange connections Mueller and JFK Richard Coleman 14 7,672 27-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Clay Shaw Bernice Moore 71 99,951 13-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  Clay Shaw’s Centro Mondiale Commerciale and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 1 10,591 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM
  Exclusive. Brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel, was in Clay Shaw's CMC-Permindex Paz Marverde 0 4,613 22-11-2017, 12:08 PM
  Paul Bleau: Oswald's Intelligence Connections Jim DiEugenio 6 7,608 09-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Nazi Connections To JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 16 13,057 08-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dean Andrews' Perjury regarding Clay Shaw? Nick Rose 21 9,732 05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle