Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Minox Camera
Oh, My! what an exclamation mark/slam dunk it would be once someone is able to deliver a photo of this magnitude, Mr. DiEugenio, considering the unwavering courage of Dallas Police Detective Gus Rose's following exchange to stand by his convictions rather than be intimidated by Hoover's dubious sanitation squad ---->
[FONT=&amp]
MORIARTY - O.k. I didn't think so but I wanted to check with you. Let's see. You're quite sure that this Minox camera was a camera. Did you open it up and see film in it, or. (pause) This is a little, I'm not up on cameras myself. This is a little camera isn't it, the Minox? [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - Very small. It's not any bigger than a half pack of cigarettes. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]MORIARTY - Ok. I think I've seen pictures of it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - And you kind of push it together to make it snap. It's not any bigger than a pack of cigarettes. And in this particular one, it did have a roll of film in it. And there's no question absolutely that it was a Minox miniature camera. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]MORIARTY - And you initialed it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - Yes I did. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]MORIARTY - Do you remember where or how? [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - Somewhere on the base of the camera I scratched my initials. So did[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Stovall. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]MORIARTY - Very good. I assume that was all part of the property that was [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]turned over to the F.B.I. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ROSE - Yes, it was. Now they later did come back and request that I change that on the invoice to read Minox light meter, but it definitely wasn't a light meter, it was a camera.
[size=12]
In their haste to frame the wrongly accused-amid tampering with the evidence, I doubt their "evidence" stored in the National Archives today even bear the initials of Mr. Rose & Mr. Stoval, who bravely stood by their genuine findings, instead of caving to the hocus-pocus sham/frame up of an innocent party. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

[/SIZE]

[/FONT]

Messages In This Thread
The Minox Camera - by Jim DiEugenio - 29-11-2018, 08:34 AM
The Minox Camera - by Alan Ford - 05-01-2019, 01:45 AM
The Minox Camera - by Alan Ford - 06-01-2019, 08:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Paines and the Minox Camera Charade Jim DiEugenio 41 32,731 26-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin