Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kamala Harris: A Study in Showboating
After listening to Tucker Carlson interview Tulsi Gabbard, I will stick to my comparison of Kamala Harris to Senator Joseph McCarthy.

The Rich and Powerful are seemingly trying to force Kamala Harris "down our throats" so to speak.

I have listened to her autobiograpy on tape and she was apparently raised during childhood as a person interested in the traditional Civil Rights organizations like the NAACP and the ACLU. These are good things in my opinion.

Having said that, she also apparently "slept her way" into a $97000 per year job while still in her 20's (not mentioned in her book). She was the girlfriend of an influential man more than twice her age and this was apparently the payoff for her (also not mentioned).

In her autobiography, IMHO there is a significant lack of personal disclosure. She began her rendition of her romantic love life when she was 45 years old and got married. But who were her "significant others" prior to that?

She also failed to even mention that her mother was a practicing Hindu and her father was a Southern Baptist. This would obviously be a "human interest" story but it wasn't mentioned. So which is she? She isn't saying or telling us the answer to that.

In her autobiography, she stated that when campaigning, a voter asked her about her personal background. She replied to the voter that she was raised to believe that discussing one's personal background would be narcissistic. This was IMHO an example of her toxic style. Actually, for a major politician TO REFUSE TO DISCUSS HER PERSONAL BACKGROUND would arguably be narcissistic, not the reverse.

Don't get me wrong. Ms. Harris IMO is not all bad. She was raised and has always practiced to follow classical Civil Rights movements like NAACP and ACLU. And she seems to be a quick thinker.

But for some reason, people like Ms. Harris, along with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama had similar backgrounds which made them acceptable to the Rich and Powerful. All three happened to have been raised by single mothers with no father in their life and the single mothers were, to some extent, counter-cultural and somewhat rebellious. And moved around a lot. (Come to think of it, that would also describe Lee Harvey Oswald). Go figure.

Does this personal history produce a person who marches to their own drummer and is willing to carry out orders for the Rich and Powerful?

The interview of Ms. Harris by Tucker Carlson was very informative. I would recommend it to any person interested in Ms. Harris, either pro or con.

And thanks to Mr. Thorne for posting it.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
Kamala Harris: A Study in Showboating - by James Lateer - 02-08-2019, 07:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA’s detailed study of the Hitler Plot was to be used against Castro Peter Lemkin 46 46,659 04-07-2018, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity Tom Bowden 38 16,379 08-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Dartmouth does 3D study of backyard photo Drew Phipps 10 9,380 20-05-2015, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  A mathematical reason to study the JFK assassination Steve Minnerly 26 7,631 18-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Alta-Aurelia students study Kennedy assassination onsite Bernice Moore 0 2,244 02-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Sitzman/Jones Harris interview Geoff Heinricks 0 2,911 22-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Geoff Heinricks
  jfk and civil rights conference study Bernice Moore 1 3,036 06-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan