Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kamala Harris: A Study in Showboating
I'm shocked---shocked!!!!

So the pro-Kamala faction seems to be coming forward to defend her.

IHMO the root of THE MAJOR PROBLEM we have in our political system is ENTIRELY LAID BARE in the posts above on this thread----

In my (somewhat limited) exposure to the younger generation of voters, they tend to see things in two dimensions rather than three. And we are living on a three dimensional planet in a three dimensional universe. I'm pretty sure about that.

The famous scripture on the topic is where Christ is quoted as saying "he who is not against us if for us." Mark 9:40, Luke 9:50.

So they say that "he who is not against Trump is for Trump." This thinking is often typical in the US today.

I will be forever grateful because I attended a high school where I was instructed as to how to ANALYZE BOTH SIDES OF EVERY ISSUE. Too many people today, (even people who advertize their PhD's) simply don't follow that principle of looking at multiple sides of an issue.

Thanks to the above postings, I learned that Stephen F. Cohen is married to Katrina vanden Heuvel. Both of these two are IMHO paid apologists for the "establishment" although they are admittedly more thoughtful than most people in that category.

I am not for Tulsi Gabbard for president nor am I for Kamala Harris. It's ironic that both of these people were apparently raised as Hindu's! I'm not partial to Hinduism because of the caste system. But it is weird that both of these candidates are being presented as opposite sides of one coin.

NOT!!!!

James Lateer

p.s. Why be anti-Putin and anti-Iran while being pro-Saudi Arabia and want to send our best jobs to Communist China and Communist Vietnam?

And even our pro-German policy should be questioned IMHO. Although Germany has a great real democracy, they have, in my judgment, turned the rest of Europe into German colonies by means of the EEU and NATO "death traps".

Just look at the sad state of the United Kingdom, being glued to the EEU and robbed of their sovereignty.

Messages In This Thread
Kamala Harris: A Study in Showboating - by James Lateer - 03-08-2019, 06:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA’s detailed study of the Hitler Plot was to be used against Castro Peter Lemkin 46 46,663 04-07-2018, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity Tom Bowden 38 16,382 08-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Dartmouth does 3D study of backyard photo Drew Phipps 10 9,381 20-05-2015, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  A mathematical reason to study the JFK assassination Steve Minnerly 26 7,631 18-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Alta-Aurelia students study Kennedy assassination onsite Bernice Moore 0 2,245 02-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Sitzman/Jones Harris interview Geoff Heinricks 0 2,911 22-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Geoff Heinricks
  jfk and civil rights conference study Bernice Moore 1 3,036 06-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan