Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chameleon
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Bernice Moore Wrote:I thought the JOE KENNEDY CONNECTION RATHER clever it would have made for a good scene ..at the time this was followed through as far as possible nohing further was found...the only interesting part imo was that such an agent was reported as being in contact with others involved..whch is the why it was looked into...

Charles..Quote...The gunmen who fired at JFK by necessity were the world's most accomplished hunters of human beings. Keep this in mind the next time you are asked to accept in the roles of shooters the likes of Harrelson, Rosselli, Nicoletti, et al.

But Charles that is not what Jimmy Files says...

I thought the Bobby Kennedy stuff sounded quite plausible until I got to the part about the assassination being organized by Ferrie...Did this guy and James Files compare notes? Smile

Whoevery fired the shots will never be id'd, or CONFESS! Either dead or long gone to another country.

hi dawn there is an old saying they were dead before sundown...i personally cannot see them being allowed to live, even if gov military connections or whatever....they could not afford to let them survive as many witnesses were not allowed to and others threatened who perhaps only saw something...one of the clean up crew in the dallas area, has been said to have been roscoe white but that has never been verified that i know of...but mentioned by many researchers...
take care b..:dancing2:

Messages In This Thread
The Chameleon - by Bernice Moore - 21-12-2009, 03:21 AM
The Chameleon - by Charles Drago - 21-12-2009, 04:13 AM
The Chameleon - by Bernice Moore - 21-12-2009, 04:40 AM
The Chameleon - by Charles Drago - 21-12-2009, 01:25 PM
The Chameleon - by Dawn Meredith - 21-12-2009, 02:43 PM
The Chameleon - by Bernice Moore - 21-12-2009, 03:59 PM