Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham
Allan,

I want to apologize to you for failing to intervene during the discussion in this thread:

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...+Eaglesham

I should have intervened as moderator because remarks directed at you were entirely over the line. And I was the logical person to speak up because you've been kind enough to let me post your material on Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza. I've moved around the US a few times this year, and it was disruptive; that's my explanation though of course it's not an excuse.

What was said in this thread was completely unfair to you. Furthermore it's inconsistent with our principles at DPF. To paraphrase Charlies recent statement:

"If you wish to associate yourself with the Deep Politics Forum, act with dignity, strength, honor, and commitment to cause."

I also apologize to other co-founders for failing to speak up. And to all members; I hope my failure to speak up when appropriate is not interpreted as lack of resolve on our insistence that everyone at DPF be treated with respect. We do--in fact--expect everyone to abide by that rule.

Allan, I hope you're willing to give DPF another chance. I promise this type of thing will not happen again.

Respectfully,

Myra Bronstein

(I'm also going to email this to you to insure that you see it.)

Messages In This Thread
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 25-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 27-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 27-01-2010, 04:09 AM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 27-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 28-01-2010, 06:18 AM
Sincere apologies to Allan Eaglesham - by Myra Bronstein - 28-01-2010, 07:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FBI SA Nat Allan Pinkston says he found that Kleins sold C2766 David Josephs 6 5,749 13-02-2016, 02:15 AM
Last Post: David Josephs