Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US nat'l archives release 27K pages: Cold War CIA & Nazis
Oh, I could say much about these records, as I have worked with many of them and searched and had others search through them....they are a start, but much like the JFK or other 'touchy' areas of history, they are [surprise! surprise!] missing the best bits in almost all cases (literally). One, I'd prefer not to highlight, but will mention in a off-hand sort of way involved a very important person, who's name does NOT appear on the appropriate list - in itself odd. It would almost be as odd as, for example, there being no OSS file on one A. Hilter etc. The interesting part is I had a friend inside NARA who was very helpful and found that despite not one page on this person being listed [admitted by NARA to be in their possession] this person [two actually] were able to get me quite a few, indeed. Upon seeing them, if one knew the 'story' behind the man, one could well imagine why this 'amazing clerical oversight' had occurred. I very much doubt it was the only such 'amazing clerical oversight'. More frustrating was that the documents obtained referred to other documents that have so far been elusive or destroyed or stored in a 'do not file file' or some other such contrivance. Another interesting matter is that if one follows a few of the more 'interesting' [to me] persons' paper trail on gets to a 'wall' where many are still classified...after all these years and despite the law that said they were to be released....my, my, my, was I NOT surprised......:flute: N.B. To give myself a giggle [rare these days] when I did obtain the papers mentioned above by 'special means' I then went through official NARA 'entrance' and asked for them to look for the numbers on my new treasures. Ta Da! They did not show up on their computer system. There and not there. Just like the agencies that created them - a hall of mirrors and only intrepid or lucky or fully determined will get far and I dare say few will find the full story on the 'best bits' directly. Secrecy is one of the main mechanisms of control. He who controls the past, controls the present; he who controls the present, controls the future.

In any case, there is enough dirt here to fully besmirch the already besmirched name of our intelligence and other agencies of state who in their near infinite perfidy did a dance with the devil, and dance it still. Alas, the Nazi devils and their 'dancing partners' are almost all dead and soon will entirely be. But the dance goes on and the hiding of our true history along with it - new devils and new devil's dancing partners - new secret files and occasional new releases of very carefully vetted papers. Taken as a whole, the Nazi-Japanese-Western Intelligence bedfellows and dance partners 'story' is one that doesn't make me want to wave the flag.

I was in personal contact with some who were working with the 'Agencies' in control of the papers, trying to get them to release them - all of them. They admitted to me that it was 'hard going' and much the same tale we have heard over and over in the JFK matter and similar. Big Lies and very Bad Deeds calls for withholding or 'disappearing' lots of history and lots of paper (in the minds of our would-be masters). We must learn how to outsmart them at their own game. It is not easy. On occasion one can score a point here and there.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
US nat'l archives release 27K pages: Cold War CIA & Nazis - by Peter Lemkin - 28-03-2010, 08:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On collaboration between Nazis and Zionists Lauren Johnson 0 4,216 04-09-2021, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Canada's secret Nazis Magda Hassan 0 3,423 28-02-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Progressives love the new Cold War Tracy Riddle 0 2,581 25-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Wikileaks promises new release of information on Hilary. Drew Phipps 21 27,027 19-10-2016, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Red Ice Radio: Interview with Mark Hackard on Russia and the West: Cold War & Espionage History Paul Rigby 0 3,841 21-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The NAZIS and FASCISTS who founded the THE EU and their influence today Paul Rigby 4 4,038 24-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Colorado Connection to Nazis and Fascism in the USA Peter Lemkin 0 5,409 22-01-2012, 07:25 PM
  Wikileaks About To Release 400,000 New Documents On Iraq Monday or Soon! Peter Lemkin 0 3,663 17-10-2010, 08:53 PM
  Cold warrior Henry Kissinger woos Russia for Barack Obama Myra Bronstein 1 4,166 08-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Welser