Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Further proof that Harold Wilson was right about MI5 treason
Peter quoted:

Quote:olin Wallace and Fred Holroyd get a sentence each. Wallace is described as a former information officer; his psy-ops role, admitted by HMG, is omitted. Their claims are not stated and Andrew merely quotes the then Director General of MI5, Sir Anthony Duff, who ‘assured staff in 1987 that Wallace’s and Holroyd’s allegations of dirty tricks were “equally baseless” ’.

Which is complete tripe in fact. I know Fred Holroyd and have visited him at his house a few times (he lives near me) taking bottles of wine to while away the evening as we talk. Fred is a lovely bloke.

Since being drummed out of the Army for his revelations, he has been made virtually destitute by the secret state. Every time he gets a job, a man in a suit from the Ministry arrives, has a quiet word in the shell-like of the boss, and Fred is "let go" to use that awful American description. When I last saw him, he had just secured another job as a night-watch-man on a local building site and he and his wife lived in near poverty. Quite a step down from Army Captain.

Are we supposed to believe that being hounded like this for well over 20 years happens for no reason at all?

Duff is a complete lying wanker obviously.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Further proof that Harold Wilson was right about MI5 treason - by David Guyatt - 18-04-2010, 11:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fighting Terror - or Creating Terror? I think the proof is in - mostly the latter. Peter Lemkin 0 6,751 02-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Proof That 100 Years Of Voting For The “Lesser Evil” Gave Us Trump And Hillary Garry McNeil 11 8,632 09-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Edwin P Wilson Magda Hassan 1 3,023 01-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan