Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here
David Guyatt Wrote:Mae produced a large size flow-chart showing all the nazi connections to JFK. I used to have a copy but it is no longer available, but if someone else has a copy and can post it here, it would be an invaluable aid...

I had the great fortune of meeting Mae when she spoke at Boston University in 1975. It was the first ever 3 day national conference of deep political researchers, organized by the Assassination Information Bureau. What a line up!!

After her death I asked John Judge what she had been working on when she died under very mysterious circumstances, he told me "satanism in the military". Mae was indeed fearless and unrelenting in her research.

A true hero.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Myra Bronstein - 18-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Dawn Meredith - 23-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Myra Bronstein - 23-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Mark Stapleton - 25-12-2008, 10:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mae Brussell: Operation Chaos Jan Klimkowski 37 46,452 24-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here 0 480 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: