Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here
Myra Bronstein Wrote:Thanks Jack. I have wondered about her background, and how she supported herself and her children. I don't know if she had a husband. Did she survive on family money?

I also had no idea that her research started with the subject of Nazis.

Certainly her death was suspicious. Yet another cancer victim/enemy of the state. Didn't one of her daughters die a suspicious death too? Car "accident" I believe.

Regarding the surveillance, I read somewhere on the web (have no idea if it's true) that she pointed out a house across from hers occupied by the CIA to spy on her. Also read (same caveat) that the house burned down immediately after her death.

If you go to the videos I posted about Mae on the Flynt thread, you'll see the house across the street was about 99.9% suspicious and she even mused on her cancer before her death.....see the videos. All true. If you have any doubts, ask John Judge.

Messages In This Thread
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Myra Bronstein - 18-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Myra Bronstein - 23-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Peter Lemkin - 24-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Mark Stapleton - 25-12-2008, 10:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mae Brussell: Operation Chaos Jan Klimkowski 37 46,452 24-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here 0 480 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: